Thread: Day Pass at Hedo?

Blog Entries

Day Pass at Hedo?

Hi, my wife and I will be in Jamaica from 27 June to 6 July staying at Firefly. She is begging me to visit Hedo. Can anyone tell me more about day and night passes for people not staying at Hedo. Thank you. J&N

If she is begging -cancel the reservation at firefly and book at Hedo. You will thank me!

H2 Feb 17-21 2011
    March 30-Apr 6 2012
    March 22-30 2013
    April 11-19 2014

Return 3/27-4/4 2015

Blog Entries
    Will follow your advice next time we visit, for now our little cabin on the beach is booked and paid, but I get a feeling we will spend less time in it, or only sleep in it and run around naked at Hedo. Thanks for reply J&N

The day and night passes are sold sperate...I believe a day pass is till 8PM and a night pass until 2AM...I think the current cost is $150 a couple...for each pass...The cost of an entire day/night pass is more than a room...
    Take Millionsandmilo's advice and switch your reservation up to Hedo if you think you'll be on a pass for more than a day.
    Sabina and Scott
    NEW YEARS EVE H2
    Dec.27 to Jan.5th 2019

12th Anniversary New Years Like No Other!!

It's only Hard Core when YOU'RE not doing it!!!

Hi Guys, we did two evening passes just to 'have a look' the first time, and although it was a good experience lacked the company. As everyone is hanging out in groups and partying together, you feel it is a bit clicky. It's not clicky its just friends hanging out together during the day and evening and on an evening pass probably wont get involved in the group or groups.

Many people join groups well before their holiday, as you can see from the forum, so an evening pass just doesn't give you the time you need to meet people.
    Also getting ready to leave by 2 is often when the fun starts. My two bits of advice is 1 to enjoy the evening, not expecting too much and anything else is a bonus, and 2 make sure you book your holiday at Hedo 2 next time!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnaSands View Post
    Hi, my wife and I will be in Jamaica from 27 June to 6 July staying at Firefly. She is begging me to visit Hedo. Can anyone tell me more about day and night passes for people not staying at Hedo. Thank you. J&N

WOW, a wife that begs you to take her to Hedo?
    I hope you kow how lucky you are.

I suggest making friends with Hedo guests right away and maybe crashing in their room????

Cheers,
    ScubaSteve Video

Rule #1) Never argue with an idiot. They pull you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Whenever we see a couple sitting all by themselves, wearing day pass bracelets, we go over and talk to them and sometimes introduce them to others.
    Joe & Ellen
    Desire Pearl - April 18-26, 2023
    Hedonism II - July 18-26, 2023
    Desire Pearl - September 5-13. 2023
    Nile Lifestyle Cruise - January 26 - February 8, 2024

AFF & Kasidie- Empty_Nesters
    SLS - CT_empty_nesters
    SDC - emptynesters1
    http://www.sdc.com?ref=9857

HedoJoe you guys are a class act not many people would take time out of their fun to make a stranger feel welcome. Bravo to you both

Thank you Ken. We treat people the way we would hope people would treat us. We view Hedo not as having a bunch of strangers, only friends we haven't met yet.
    Joe & Ellen
    Desire Pearl - April 18-26, 2023
    Hedonism II - July 18-26, 2023
    Desire Pearl - September 5-13. 2023
    Nile Lifestyle Cruise - January 26 - February 8, 2024

AFF & Kasidie- Empty_Nesters
    SLS - CT_empty_nesters
    SDC - emptynesters1
    http://www.sdc.com?ref=9857

Firefly is a sweet little place. We've stayed there a couple of times over the years and enjoyed it...great location on the beach and love their little bar and outdoor showers.

Getting a day pass is the best way to start to 'get' Hedo and meet more people. People tend to socialize a lot during the day ... if you come in the evening, say at dinner time...folks will be at their tables eating with their friends and it's harder to meet people right off. Day pass is the way to start for sure....then add a night pass if you make friends and go with it. It'll be costly...you might be better off just booking a night or two at Hedo if you really like it...and it sounds like you will. In any case, go and have fun!

Liz
    Liz & Chris

Blog Entries
    thank you for all the advice. It seem we will keep our reservations at Firefly as we can visit Hedo on 5 daypasses for the same price that 2 nights will cost us if we change plans now. Will be looking for friends to meet there closer to our visit date 27 June to 6 July. Lovies J & N.
    Last edited by JohnaSands; 02-24-2012 at 08:53 PM.