Thread: Feb 2012 first timers

Feb 2012 first timers

We just returned from our first adventure at Hedo..... Just a little background we have travelled alot but never to this type of resort. We have never been part of the lifestyle scene so it has taken a lot of years to convince my wife to go. She now wishes she had listened a long time ago.

The people that we met on this site made it much easier to feel that we had friends when we arrived. Thanks to Cowgirl...Photogflght..Cdncpl..nudevaccpl..Bob&lau ra (aka rapper Bob) Oregon couple you are great!

We were concerned about the pressure we might face as "virgins", but we never had issues all week. It is your choice on what you want to do or not do. We had a great week meeting lots of new friends who were fun loving wanting to party all night long. The resort entertainment is set up so there is something going on all night, first the entertainment in the dining room then moving on over to the piano bar (OMG YMCA) and finishing off at the Disco. Oh I almost forgot the hot tub we only made it that far once but it is all you have read about on this site.

Yes you will see all levels of PDA's day and night so if you are not comfortable with that ...Hedo is not the place for you.

The resort itself is tired but the staff more than make up for it. The food was alright. We did not go with high expectaions so we were fine with the offerings. The Italian was the best by far,get the lamb it was awesome.

We did have hot water 6 out of 7 days but talked to some who were not so lucky. LOL

A special thanks to D&D for making it a week we will never forget.

Would we go back ...YES!!!

Registered User Allan_Elizabeth's Avatar
    Glad you had a great trip, I am sure you will be back again and again.

Next trip Dec 15 - 21 2019

Yay! love to hear when people love it!

Quote Originally Posted by 1961 View Post
    We just returned from our first adventure at Hedo..... Just a little background we have travelled alot but never to this type of resort. We have never been part of the lifestyle scene so it has taken a lot of years to convince my wife to go. She now wishes she had listened a long time ago.

The people that we met on this site made it much easier to feel that we had friends when we arrived. Thanks to Cowgirl...Photogflght..Cdncpl..nudevaccpl..Bob&lau ra (aka rapper Bob) Oregon couple you are great!

We were concerned about the pressure we might face as "virgins", but we never had issues all week. It is your choice on what you want to do or not do. We had a great week meeting lots of new friends who were fun loving wanting to party all night long. The resort entertainment is set up so there is something going on all night, first the entertainment in the dining room then moving on over to the piano bar (OMG YMCA) and finishing off at the Disco. Oh I almost forgot the hot tub we only made it that far once but it is all you have read about on this site.

Yes you will see all levels of PDA's day and night so if you are not comfortable with that ...Hedo is not the place for you.

The resort itself is tired but the staff more than make up for it. The food was alright. We did not go with high expectaions so we were fine with the offerings. The Italian was the best by far,get the lamb it was awesome.

We did have hot water 6 out of 7 days but talked to some who were not so lucky. LOL

A special thanks to D&D for making it a week we will never forget.

Would we go back ...YES!!!

Thanks for the trip report, sounds like you guys had a good time.
    Have you already thought about returning?

Cheers
    ScubaSteve Video

Rule #1) Never argue with an idiot. They pull you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by ScubaSteve View Post
    Thanks for the trip report, sounds like you guys had a good time.
    Have you already thought about returning?

Cheers
    We will be going back next Winter for sure just not sure when.

It was awesome to meet you two!! Glad you had a blast. We had a great time with you both. Hope to see you there again! Now I gotta go work on my trip report
    Angie
    H2 27APR-5MAY 2013
    H2 4FEB-11FEB 2012

Glad to hear you had a blast. Sorry we did not talk to you until the last day, not to sound creepy but we could clearly see earlier in the week that you were wrapped up with I am guessing by your special thanks D&D.
    Kerri fron Ottawa.

I still think it should be 1981. Nice to meet you.

Quote Originally Posted by kor View Post
    I still think it should be 1981. Nice to meet you.
    Smooth so Smooth even if your wife does not argee. You are still trying to get me in deeper sh-t aren't you. LOL We will be changing the name before our next trip and may use 1981 that was the year we married. Great to meet you guys as well.
    Last edited by 1961; 02-14-2012 at 08:09 AM.