Thread: Crocodiles

Crocodiles

Are there really crocodiles on desires property ??? WTF!!! Don't think she would give me a blowjob knowing crocs are all around. Lol

Yes there are. BUT, they don't usually walk around the property. Although I did hear about a 10 foot getting into the pool once, not sure if that was true or not,lol. There is a pond out by the front gate that has little baby ones in it and if you throw pebbels in the pond they will come over. But there is a BIG pond across the dirt road and there are 10/12 footers in there. Here are some pics. One is a baby croc in the pond out front (You can see the head, some of the body and tail sticking out of the water) and the other is a 12 footer just a few feet away from me in the big pond across the road. This was in December 2010

Attachment 5291Attachment 5292
    Last edited by mac_r_a; 02-08-2012 at 02:08 PM.
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Holy crap! That's very cool and a great picture. How far were you from that croc? That's a pretty good sized croc.

Quote Originally Posted by 46to10 View Post
    Holy crap! That's very cool and a great picture. How far were you from that croc? That's a pretty good sized croc.
    About 15 feet. It was really freaky!!! There were actually 3 of that size that were within 20 feet of us. We snapped a few pictures then got the hell our of there, lol. Believe it not, you clap to call them

We did the swimming with the crocks in September but it was quite a distance away from the resorts, lol.
    But they said that the crocks in Jamaica were friendly, at least thats what the guide said right before kitten and I jumped in the river with them.
    Then again, the guide didnt come in, hmmmmm.
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

The croc watching was a high light of the trip to Desire for me. That and all the land crabs who live in the follage along the drive. Small ones are easy to find from the bridge/entrance. I too have seen the larger ones across the road in the swamp. A pick up full of police and I watched a cpl for over an hour till the cops had a call come in. One large one was in the pond closer to the resort as well that trip.

Quote Originally Posted by HedoIIIlover View Post
    The croc watching was a high light of the trip to Desire for me. That and all the land crabs who live in the follage along the drive. Small ones are easy to find from the bridge/entrance. I too have seen the larger ones across the road in the swamp. A pick up full of police and I watched a cpl for over an hour till the cops had a call come in. One large one was in the pond closer to the resort as well that trip.
    Pretty sad the highlight of a trip if croc seeing, should be about cocks, not crocs, lol. I didn't like Desire much

I don't know, I think it would be pretty cool to see some crocs on a Jamaican vacation. It's also giving me some ideas about how we can reduce the Vinny and Wally problem.