Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Breast Implant Information

Breast Implant Information

I am seriously considering getting breast implants and have a consultation tomorrow for it. So Hedo friends, I know a lot of people have it done, so please either reply on here or PM me whether you have silicone or saline and why. And is there any questions I should be asking or you wish you had of asked? Any and all info is greatly appreciated!!!!!!
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mac_r_a View Post
    I am seriously considering getting breast implants and have a consultation tomorrow for it. So Hedo friends, I know a lot of people have it done, so please either reply on here or PM me whether you have silicone or saline and why. And is there any questions I should be asking or you wish you had of asked? Any and all info is greatly appreciated!!!!!!
    The question should have been "What is Ricky getting for his birthday?"

I think the trend is towards saline.
    (but what the hell do I know? lol)

Good luck,
    ScubaSteve Video

Rule #1) Never argue with an idiot. They pull you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Don't you have to revisit the procedure every ten years??? My girl asked me what I thought about them. She doesnt like her breast. Im not sure but if you do have to redo every ten years or so, at what age do you say time time put the girls away?

Banned
    1. Go with saline. No risk of silicone getting into your system.

2. Go UNDER the muscle and through the bottom of the nipple. Looks and feels more natural and eleminates the telltale under the boob scar.
    Some prefer the armpit or bellybutton incision, but it makes for a more difficult placement. If the surgeom is good, you will have a tough
    seeing or feeling the scar after a month or so.

3. Don't go too big. That's a givaway of a boob job.

4. Don't skimp upfront on cost. A good board certified plastic surgeon will make you look very natural. A cheap surgeon will give you "stripper tits".

5. With saline, there is no need to redo after any set period of time.

Do you have implants? I have heard that Saline can break easier and the new silicone ones are more like jelly so even if they break, they will not leak. But yet saline are $1000 less then silicone. But silicone you have the scar under the breast, unlike saline where you can get it under the nipple

Banned
    The reasons you stated are valid. The saline implants are in a soft silicone "shell" and are almost impossible to burst. Go to a surgeon and they will have samples for you to experiment with. Like you said, the saline implants can go in under the nipple. My wife has had hers for 15 years and they still look perfect. No problems at all. At Hedo most people can/t believe that they are implants. Her scars are not visable at all.

My wife has the saline and loves them. She did have a problem on one and had to have it redone. THey were under the arm typ but went thru nipple to fix it. I am sure she wouldnt mind you felling them or showing you her scar when you meet in april. Are you planning on waiting till after trip to get them done. There is alot of swelling and they are very firm for awhile after surgery until they fall or settel into place.
    Hedo II April 20th- 27th 2011 virgin trip
    Hedo II April 22 - 28 2012 With Hedo Mojo
    Hedo II April 12 - 19 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Buck View Post
    My wife has the saline and loves them. She did have a problem on one and had to have it redone. THey were under the arm typ but went thru nipple to fix it. I am sure she wouldnt mind you felling them or showing you her scar when you meet in april. Are you planning on waiting till after trip to get them done. There is alot of swelling and they are very firm for awhile after surgery until they fall or settel into place.
    I was going to get them in March, but we have talked and decided to out it off till after the trip. And I would like to feel your wife's tittes, but can it only be for medical purposes? lol (just joking). I felt quite a few before at Hedo, once I even had one in one hand that was done a few months before and one done 10 years before and I was conparing them, then Ricky got to compare too, lol. If you want to PM this answer you can, but what problems did she have. I knew asking here would be the right place to get info!!!

For what it's worth, natural is beautiful. You never have to get them redone, the price is right, and you'll never see another pair just like them.

Quote Originally Posted by B and K View Post
    For what it's worth, natural is beautiful. You never have to get them redone, the price is right, and you'll never see another pair just like them.
    Thank you.

Wife got hers 3 years ago. Saline, under the muscle, under the boob. I good PS can put the cut right in the crease of the skin and the "under boob" scar is not even noticeable. Personally I can see a thru-the-nipple scar a mile away and I have talked to some ladies that have had a bad reaction going that way...either losing all feeling in the nipple(s) or them being way over sensitive. Do lots of research...which it looks like you are and I think the most important thing is to find a PS that you like and feel comfortable with. Wife loved her doctor...and so do I!

2018 HEDO AMIGOS APRIL
    April 14-21 2017

Read here, it's a very informative website. http://www.implantinfo.com/
    As for choosing a PS, talk to your GP or family phys, ask who they would go with. They will have good idea of who does more, and the quality of work.

Best money kitten ever spent on me.
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Does Kitten have saline or silicone and under muscle?

Saline and under, they dropped and looked natural, just bigger.
    I love them.
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast