Thread: rabbit4u

rabbit4u

A friend told me about this site and as a Hedo regular I decided to join. He told me that there was a couple who told him that they had a great time and met good people last August at Hedo. Then went on to mention Phil and Maggie, I wonder who you are. If you see this please respond. We have plans for Hedo this year on April 19 thru the 27 hope people will join us, especially if you like bikes and tattoos. You will know me by the tattoos on my chest, come up and say hi.
    Last edited by rabbit4u; 01-26-2012 at 07:11 PM.

hey nice name rabbit4u, we are heading for the first time april 21-28th, we both have bikes but no tattoos lol, not the typical biker couple. looking forward to meeting some great couples also. save us time for a few drinks!

Quote Originally Posted by rabbit4u View Post
    A friend told me about this site and as a Hedo regular I decided to join. He told me that there was a couple who told him that they had a great time and met good people last August at Hedo. Then went on to mention Phil and Maggie, I wonder who you are. If you see this please respond. We have plans for Hedo this year on April 19 thru the 27 hope people will join us, especially if you like bikes and tattoos. You will know me by the tattoos on my chest, come up and say hi.
    Hello Rabbits,

There are going to be a lot of fun people at Hedo that week.

One great group is Mary Ellyns Spring Breakers.
    Here is a link to their website and chat:
    CLICK HERE
    Drop by and say hi.

Cheers,
    ScubaSteve Video

Rule #1) Never argue with an idiot. They pull you down to their level, then beat you with experience.