Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jewel of the Seas - Tampa - Jan 2013

Jewel of the Seas - Tampa - Jan 2013

Is anyone planning to go on this cruise? I cant find much information about this cruise, more about the november Freedom and Brilliance in spring 2013.

Really nothing about this cruise? No one planing to go?
    5 days from Florida is so much easer for us Europeans than taking the south route cruise

We just joined this group and we can answer any questions about the Jewel in Jan 2013.

It is a complete ship takeover, there will be over 2,000 people on board (1,000+ couples!). The pool decks are clothing optional. There are erotic theme nights for most nights. We hire extra entertainment that is more suited for an all adult charter (no kids!). The ship is beautiful, we sailed on her 2 months ago and it is one of our favorite ships. There is a HUGE playroom available in the afternoons and of course, at night. There is also a dungeon on board.

Let us know if you have specific questions.
    Bob & Tess
    Couples Cruise

Perfect time of year to get out of the snow and ice, hope to see some of you there!!

Bill and Susan

We sailed Trans-Atlantic on the Jewel in May of last year. It is a fabulous ship! We are going on this cruise too. Should be interesting to see if any of the bartenders recognize us......... We made some real good friends amongst them in those 12 days.

Sorry - Duplicate post.

This will be our first Lifestyle cruise! We can't wait to go.

Oh, a question; the ad for the trip says pools are "clothing optional" but in reviews of some past couples cruises I read the pools were nude ONLY. What's the real answer

Thanks!

325 days....Woo Hoo!

[QUOTE=AKcouple;163387]Oh, a question; the ad for the trip says pools are "clothing optional" but in reviews of some past couples cruises I read the pools were nude ONLY. What's the real answer

Not sure where you are reading that, but all of the open decks (pool deck, Solarium, sun decks, etc... are clothing optional. You can go nude, topless, wear a teeny weeny bikini or keep your suit on. Your choice. I'd say that the uper sun deck (11) has more nude people looking for an all over tan and the main pool deck (10) has about half of the people nude (or topless) and half clothed.

Hope that helps,

Bob & Tess
    Bob & Tess
    Couples Cruise

Thanks for the reply and answer, sounds perfect. I posted some questions in the "groups" area but it looks like it vanished, you'll pardon me if I post them again here :-)

1) I understand the cabin walls are all metal, is that correct? what about the cabin door? We love to decorate and were planning to bring magnets to hold stuff up.
    2) Should we bring our own white board for the door or are they provided?
    3) Will there be any provision for a PRIVATE message board/group only for our cruise. While this venue is fine for general questions and such, I'm hesitant to post pictures and such since it's an "open line" (note, the profile pic to the left is actually not Susan or I)
    4) Will the DJ take requests or do they have a set playlist?
    5) Is there a list of available excursions?

Thanks
    Bill and Susan
    cabin 8628
    Last edited by AKcouple; 03-27-2012 at 07:09 PM.

Cricket sounds.....

We live in New Orelans in the Winter, DC in the Summer
    Blog Entries
    Bob has been on a cruise in Europe which is why he didn't respond. Send me an email at info@LoveVoodooTravel.com and I will have all your questions answered. We are a travel agent and one of the biggest sellers of this particular cruise. Even better we will be on it!

Blog Entries
    One the biggest questions we get at LoveVoodoo Travel is, "How can I go on a Lifestyle Cruise as a single?" Well, the answer normally is that you can't! On top of them not allowing singles, these cruises typically sell out a year or two ahead of time. However, we have a GREAT opportunity for you. We have 3 cruises coming up in 2013.

LoveVoodoo Travel has managed to secure some great cabins on the Jewel of the Seas which sets sale January 28th - February 2nd 2013. We have several different categories of cabins, including cabins that can accommodate 4 people!

We set up a "Single Cruisers Looking" Group on LoveVoodoo.com. You can post that are you interested in going on the cruise and hook up with a person of the opposite sex to share a cabin!

This is a service that can only be offered by a company like LoveVoodoo Travel because of our unique business model where we have a Lifestyle Site and a Travel agency. This way not only can you team up with another person for the cruises but you can also get to know them, their likes, dislike, interests, to see if you will be compatible rooming with them on the cruise. Maybe it's just an agreement of convenience or maybe more!

We get calls weekly from Single Men and Ladies looking to go on one of these cruises, so they can attend. Many of these men simply want someone to pal around with and do not have any other expectations

To join the group log on with your LoveVoodoo profile, and go to http://www.lovevoodoo.com/lv/Groups/...lescruise.aspx to post a message.

If you have any questions or you want to make a reservation, do not hesitate to give us a call at 1-866-408-1369 or email us at info@LoveVoodooTravel.com.

Todd & Elena

Holy Smokes! there IS other people going in Jan! I was begining to think my wife and I would have almost the whole ship to ourselves :-)

Thanks for the offer...you have mail

Blog Entries
    There are actually very few cabins left.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast