Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: March 17th-24th, 2012 Hedo II

March 17th-24th, 2012 Hedo II

We are headed down for our 3rd trip in less than two months. As we have stated before, we realize we are sandwiched in between the Ms. No Swimsuit Contest and Hedo Amigos, but is anyone out there going to Hedo our week? We were there last year the same time and met some great people. We had a blast playing some nude volleyball in the main pool each day, did several runs down the water slide, etc. Let us know if you'll be there the same week.

hey, me and my wife booked a trip 19th-26th with a few other friends it was such a busy week no one had time to research my wife went on red tag.com and found a few deals and passed it on to our friends, the dates were good and the adults only we thought would be cool, but none of us realized till today what kind of resort we booked ourselves into. my wife and i have not been married long but we think we would be up to trying something new but this does not seem like the kind of place to go with buddies, should we try and cancel and come back another year without friends? not really sure what to do, but if we did stay me and my wife were wondering if we have rooms in the prude side are you still able to go to nude beach and if so do you have to bring your clothes with you were ever you go? and not to sound rude or anything but we are all in our twentys and from the reviews ive been reading this is a 50+ resort so would that not be real awkard if there was not many others in our age group?

Well, you have a few different questions, so we'll try to answer them as best we can with our opinions and maybe other can add. First and foremost, Hedo is a resort that can be anything and everything. Anyone can make the trip what you want. You could hang out on the "prude" side all week, not partake in the theme nights, and have a very peaceful, relaxing vacation. Or, you hang out on the nude beach, or by the nude pool the whole trip, partake in the piano bar and theme nights, then head to the hot tub after hours and have a crazy trip. And then there is everything in between.
    Next, as far as booking with your buddies. That depends on your relationship with your friends. Right now, would you go to a party and hang out naked together? Some people do, and some don't. For us, Hedo is our one week break from reality. We do stuff at Hedo that we would not do at home. For you going with friends, and if you do end up going to the nude side with them, where you differ from most is that you are going back home to the same place and you will be seeing them in a normal setting. Again, for some that is fine and for some it is not. If you can look at your friends now and party naked with them, then absolutely no worries. Regardless of where you are, it is still a very sexually charged atmosphere.
    As far as staying on the "prude" side and venturing to the nude side, the entire resort is now clothing optional. If you are on the prude side, you might now see people nude. You don't need clothes anywhere aside from the lobby and the dining areas. So, yes, you can go anywhere on the resort, even if your room is technically on the prude side. The term prude side comes from when you used to have to have some clothes on when on that side of the resort.
    And last, as far as the age thing, as most will say, age does not matter, and it really doesn't because most people that go to Hedo act like teenagers when they are there. We will be there pretty much the same week as you. There is not major group our week, so we will see a little bit of everything. The week before us is the Ms. No Swimsuit Contest week. Awesome group with an average age around 50. You will also be there for a couple days when the Idiots (Hedo Amigos) roll in and they are a slightly younger crowd, with an estimated average age of mid-30's to 40. They are a blast. We are in our mid-30's.
    There are a lot of repeat vistors to Hedo, as it is a very unique and awesome resort. There are a lot of friends made there. There is also a lot of "What happens at Hedo, stays at Hedo." Hope that helps. I definitely think it would be worth a return trip without the friends, even if you still decide to go. Let us know what you decide, as we will be there the same time.

Hedo II: March 12-18, 2010
    Hedo II: March 20-26, 2011
    Hedo II: March 17-24, 2012
    Hedo II: March 23-30, 2013

We will be there from march 22-31, hope to see you there mnwild. Wow 3 trips in two months, this is our first. What have we been missing. Geez its cold here in South Dakota

Quote Originally Posted by neibie2012 View Post
    hey, me and my wife booked a trip 19th-26th with a few other friends it was such a busy week no one had time to research my wife went on red tag.com and found a few deals and passed it on to our friends, the dates were good and the adults only we thought would be cool, but none of us realized till today what kind of resort we booked ourselves into. my wife and i have not been married long but we think we would be up to trying something new but this does not seem like the kind of place to go with buddies, should we try and cancel and come back another year without friends? not really sure what to do, but if we did stay me and my wife were wondering if we have rooms in the prude side are you still able to go to nude beach and if so do you have to bring your clothes with you were ever you go? and not to sound rude or anything but we are all in our twentys and from the reviews ive been reading this is a 50+ resort so would that not be real awkard if there was not many others in our age group?
    Sorry, don't mean to make this too long-winded, but realized didn't really answer your age question for this week. We were there last year during the same time. Without a major group coming in, you really will see a sampling of all age ranges. Last year there were a number of folks in their 20's, but there were a handful 60+. There really will be a wide range.

you know we will be there that week.

We wil be there from the 14th to the 22nd. Trip 30 something and looking forward it !!!

Haha too funny. Are you sure your wife didn't know what kind of resort Hedo is? (Just kidding)
    I recommend you guys go and have fun. My first trip I was 34 and I wish I had started going 10 years earlier.
    You guys got a good deal, You can stay on the prude side or you can be on the nude side. There is plenty of cool stuff
    Jamaica has to offer. You will have tons of stories to tell your friends back home. (You've been to the world famous resort Hedonism)

food?

so we are definitely going to be there 19th to 26th of march, my next question, what is the food actually like at this resort? is there restaurants close by off resort if the food is not so great?

so we are definitely going to be there 19th to 26th of march, my next question, what is the food actually like at this resort? is there restaurants close by off resort if the food is not so great?
    We think the food is pretty good at the resort. Aside from the general buffet dining, there are two restaurants on site as well that are both very good. One serves Italian and the other is Japanese hibachi. But if you do not end up liking the food, there are several places to eat in nearby Negril.

30 Days !!!

We are finally down to 30 days! Can't wait to get back. Hockey season is wrapping up, so hopefully that will help the next 30 days go by a little quicker.

we are so excited as well,,, just found out about this forum from some friends,,, and we are one month away until our very first trip to hedo,,we will be there march 16-23,,, looking forward to meeting you all,,,,,,Cheers

I'll be there until the 19h and know there will be otherfun people there. We'll warm it up for you.

BigDave

Looks like you found one for 2012. Yes, please keep a seat warm for us at Delroy's.

Yea. Some old posts on here. Consider the seats warm. I haven't figured out how to put up a profile pic. any help?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast