Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Theme night participation

Monday Pirate Night - I was captured and stripped by pirates, thats why I'm naked
    Tuesday - PJ Night - I sleep in the nude, thats why I'm naked
    Wed - Fetish - My fetish is naked people, that's why I'm naked
    Thurs - Black and White Night - I carry a black condome and I am white, I'm in, naked with a black condom, thats why I'm naked
    Friday - Rock Star Night - Went to a concert and got drunk and naked - thats why I'm naked
    Sat - Mask Parade - Put a mask on and nothinge else - Technically I am not naked, I'm wearing a mask, and in theme
    Sunday - Class Reunion - Im conducting a class on nude communes - That's why I'm naked, Professer Nude

Hell I can get away with a carry on,
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

I'm absolutely convinced now that I've over-packed. Well, guess I'll be prepared at the very least. I have a few theme nights covered. Rethinking the dresses for other nights' dinner. Eh. I think I'm over-thinking, too
    Angie
    H2 27APR-5MAY 2013
    H2 4FEB-11FEB 2012

When does theme night start ? Do people go to Dinner dressed in theme or change after Dinner ?

Quote Originally Posted by 1961 View Post
    When does theme night start ? Do people go to Dinner dressed in theme or change after Dinner ?
    I would guess that most of those that do dress up do it before dinner.

Cheers
    ScubaSteve Video

Rule #1) Never argue with an idiot. They pull you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by 1961 View Post
    I think it depends on when you have dinner and where and what your theme costumes are but we've seen both. We have always changed into theme costumes after dinner but I have seen people wear costumes for dinner but generally only in the main dining area. For the Mrs, it's just an opportunity to parade around in multiple skimpy outfits on any given evening

We have some costumes that are, ummm, not appropriate for dinner, even at Hedo, lol, so we change after. But most we dress before dinner, just so we don't miss the show or have to go back to the room and come back up again.
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

At Hedo III the norm was to dress in costume after dinner...and since we went there 9 times first that is what we are used to. But as 46to10 stated it all depends on what we are wearing and what night it is. Some costumes are not that comfortable or too hot...we would rather be comfortable eating and then go back and change. There is no right or wrong way....do what makes you happy!

2018 HEDO AMIGOS APRIL
    April 14-21 2017

Thanks for the help. I guess I will keep the suitcase the way it is with some extra dinner clothes packed.

If you have the room, its no problem bringing the extra.
    Cop..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123