Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Questions about Hedonism II resort, more about quality of resort

Red face Questions about Hedonism II resort, more about quality of resort

I like to ask a different set of questions here. This would be more about the actual resort. Just to get a different perspective and help myself in making a decision to go here.

1. What is the food like? is it all top quality/
    2. is it all sit down? buffets?
    3. what is dress code for meals? fancy or casual? what would be the limits to casual?
    4. What is usually available for Breakfast? lunch? dinners? any snacks?
    5. do they serve food all day long or only certain times?
    6. alcohol, is bar open all day and night? what selection of beer do they sell?
    7. rooms. - most always clean every day by staff? does the ocean view rooms have good view? beds ok? no bugs ever?
    8 are staff usually friendly ? good customer service? how has the customer service?
    9 how do you arrange airport transfers and what service do you arrange through.
    10. What is outside of the resort, that is walking distance?
    11. is beach area? what is sand like? is it the sound white/brown stuff? or like gravel etc?
    12. can u swim in the ocean? or is it too rough?
    13. can u go for long walks down the beach area?
    14. what major problems have people encountered at HEDO II
    15. any stores at the resort?
    16. i know hedo is not a 4 star resort? what would it be compared to then?
    17. do the pool areas get really full to the point no room for not everyone?
    18 , the resort has a prude and nude side? so is it really segregated. as in some people stay on one side and others stay on other?
    19. for booking at resort, what is the main contact website?
    20. I know that some people may use drugs at resort? do people open do drugs in main public areas of resort, etc pool, such as pot etc?

Thanks people. I think that would be my concerns for now.

If i have any more, will post.

I hope to hear back from you all soon.

LOL Start surfing

Ok I'll start with #1 I think the food is fine

Banned
    I would not over-investigate the resort or else you will probably talk yourself out of it. As the Nike commercials say...."Just Do It!".

All these questions and more can be easily answered just reading through past threads. Use
    the advance search top right. Each question has been answered 10+ previous times.

Read trip reports on here, there is a lot of information there.
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

All your questions, well at least most of them are opinion based. So you are going to get many different answers depending on others experiences. Even if you get a majority of answers that are the same, that does not mean you might experience the same. Based on my trips…I will answer for you.

1. That all depends on what you like. I posted on a separate board this morning that “One man’s caviar is another man’s fish bait”. I have had some excellent meals at Hedo and some that were so-so, but never anything awful. You will not go hungry and there is lots of variety throughout the week. I have never starved there and generally the food is better what I eat at home on a daily basis. Added bonus you are not cooking or cleaning up for a week.
    2. Buffet Open three times a day. There also is a sit down Japanese and Italian Restaurants. Other lunch options are two grills that serve Jamaican and American fair.
    3. All over the spectrum . You will see people dinner dressed to the 9’s to some guy wearing a beach towel. For the sit down places you need to be a little modest.
    4. That is too various to answer…see answer 1 about never going hungry and variety.
    5. Basically the serve food from 7:00am to 1:00am. Never done it but I have heard you can go to the front desk at 4:00am and get something.
    6. 10:00am to 5:00am. You can have Red Stripe or Red Stripe.
    7. Cleaned every day, view depends on the room, bed comfort is subjective, and yes you might have some critters running around.
    8. One I think we all can agree on, the staff is phenomenal!!!
    9. Paid for with the trip. Once thru customs at MBJ, find the Super Clubs lounge and they will take it from there. Your return transfer is set up automatically by the front desk and they will let you know when it is time to leave.
    10. Not much…craft market across the street and other resorts. You will need to take a cab to get into the heart of Negril.
    11. The sand is like…sand.
    12. Negril Beach is more like a lake than a ocean. Area off the resort kinda has a gross bottom and not very deep.
    13. For 4.5 miles one direction
    14. Me….none!
    15. Gift shop…excellent if you need something in a pinch, but $$$$.
    16. Nothing compares to Hedo.
    17. Depends when you are there. Most times no, but I have been when it has been nothing but elbow to boobie, and that my friend was a fantastic day!!
    18. Yep. You will find some neekid people on the prude side but not in numbers nor doing much but chillin under a palm tree.
    19. Superclubs.com. But you should really look into a TA that works with Hedo all the time for better rates. There just happens to be one in my sig!
    20. Again depends. You will smell the ganga at times in outdoor areas. They crack down pretty quickly if someone tries to light up in the Main Dining Room, Piano Bar or Disco. Never seen anyone cut some lines up on the pool bar, but I am sure it has happened. There is lots of info to be had on this site, best advice would to read as many trip reports as you can and also pickup Chris Santilli’s book, “The Naked Truth About Hedonism”. Good luck!!

2018 HEDO AMIGOS APRIL
    April 14-21 2017

WHat ^^^^^ they said
    Hedo II April 20th- 27th 2011 virgin trip
    Hedo II April 22 - 28 2012 With Hedo Mojo
    Hedo II April 12 - 19 2014

thanks a lot , guys very helpful

I'll make it easy for you. We just got back from our first Hedo trip.
    Before we boarded the plane back we knew we would be back...OFTEN.
    Still today, we look at ourselves and say things like, "right now on Hedo the pool bar just opened".
    We had ZERO problems, made numerous new friends, and literally enjoyed every minute of the center of the universe.
    The worst mistake you can do is compare Hedo with any other resort in the world, because there are none.
    Do not go to Hedo thinking your going to a resort, go to (and keep going back) Hedo because you realize it is not about the food, the rooms, the beach, the stores, the attractions, the sand, the beer, the airport transfer (even so this was awesome thanks to Bob and Mrs. Texas), or the awesome pool bar. No, you go to Hedo because you want to feel connected with people who understand you,who accept you as you are, who do not care what you do on the outside, who can discuss the meaning of life in one sentence and great shape of a breast in another. EVERYTHING else is just on top.
    The people who go to Hedo would also go there even if Hedo only served P and J sandwiches. NO GOES THERE BECAUSE OF THE RESORT... They go there because of the people... So forget your questions, look inside yourself why you want to go, and if it is because you want to be pampered and treated like a king (as some resorts do), then I advise you to look else where. BUT if you just want to be you and be around others who want you to be you, then you have. Found your spot.
    Your my2 cents...
    Cheers,
    Former Hedo virgins
    C and S

@rast, awesome description of the resort! it is so true that once you go you will know~ kitten
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Sounds really good. So all about your existence and being there. and the freedom of expression. sounds good. I like that idea.

Blog Entries
    Nice job Rast, so glad you found the groove. I like the P&J thing cuz it's true, LOL

As I keep saying if it's a party you want, if you want to meet people easily and have fun this is the best party in the Western Hemisphere, (my friends come from Dubai to H2 annually) period. Oh yea and no rules, yes, no rules,,,,,,,,,,,except you must be nekkid on the nekkid side...........

Or as I like to say,,,,,,,,,,Excuse me, Security would like you to take your clothes off..................how many resorts in the world do you hear that at?

Cheers
    The Spirit of Hedo Lives Within Me

H2 April 22th -30th 2022 thirteenth trip with the Bunch

The guests, the atmosphere and the freedom really can't be beat

Haha the PB & J comment is so very true, but sshhh don't let superclubs know.

Quote Originally Posted by CJY & SLY View Post
    Haha the PB & J comment is so very true, but sshhh don't let superclubs know.
    PB&J wouldn't get me to go back there but I do enjoy eating Fluffernutters while there.

Joe & Ellen
    Desire Pearl - April 18-26, 2023
    Hedonism II - July 18-26, 2023
    Desire Pearl - September 5-13. 2023
    Nile Lifestyle Cruise - January 26 - February 8, 2024

AFF & Kasidie- Empty_Nesters
    SLS - CT_empty_nesters
    SDC - emptynesters1
    http://www.sdc.com?ref=9857

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast