Thread: NYE with Bare Bottom Bunch

NYE with Bare Bottom Bunch

This was our first NYE with the BBB and they made it so much fun! As a newbie they all made us feel welcomed and included us in all activities. There was also always someone from the BBB around at meal times inviting us to sit with them. We easily made many new friends and we are so glad that we went with this group.

Highlights: The BBB had a foam party in the disco! It was filled almost shoulder high. As the foam started to go down, they made MORE foam. They did this several times. The foam dropped from the skylight and people took turns dancing through the falling bubbles! They BBB is such a nice group that they invited everyone into the party. It was great!

Meet n Greet: We met in the piano bar for appetizers, drinks, fun, and prizes! We had an opportunity to meet everyone in the group. We received bracelets to identify each other along with other goodies.

Sunset photo: We met on the beach for a champagne party followed by our bare bottom photo in the sunset (ladies only).

We played Minute to Win it: with many fun activities with a chance to win several awesome prizes. Very highly organized and TONS of laughs.

Pussy Printing: I think I slept through this! LOL Near the end of the week we were completely exhausted. This group will keep you going to the weee hours in the morning...........if you let them!! LOL I really wanted to do this too! I guess i will have to wait until next year. Please bang on my door if I am not there.

Too many other things to mention! Nude water slide every night at midnight to wake you up was a necessity for us! We had our champagne toast at midnight where the group members all seem to gather together to spend the ringing in the new year together with our glow theme shining throughout Hedo! I know I am not mentioning everything.......too many to name. These were our highlights.

Food, rooms, staff, etc...........all good!

Thank you BBB for making our vacation a memorable one! We will be returning next year and can't wait. We have so many new friends that we met from the group. I hope this year flies by!
    Dec. 24th - Jan. 2 (ringing in 2013)
    Post end of the world party!

I agree ! Scott and Sabina do an excellent job with all the activities and making everyone in the group feel welcome ! For those who want to go over NYE's this is a really good group to book with. Looking forward to my 5th trip with the BBB's again this NYE's. I know it is a year away.... but !
    Glad you guys had fun !
    Bob

Back again !
    Hedo 2 6-16-25 2017with The Hedo Rockers !
    Group Info
    www.wildwomenvacations.com
    www.hedorockers.com
    Hedo Amigo's 3 -11-18 2017 !
    Hero Amigo Lite 9-30-10-7-2017 !
    NYE's 2017 .. 12-25-30 !

Totally agree! It was sooo awesome!!!
    Hedo II - Dec 22/14 - Jan 5/15 with the BBB
    Hedo II - Dec 23/13 - Jan 6/14 with the BBB
    Hedo II - Dec 21/12 - Jan 2/13 with the BBB
    Hedo II Dates Dec 23/11 - Jan 7/12 - First Time!!!

We, unfortunately, had booked with Tom's Trips, but Scott and Sabina very generously invited us to all the BBB fun. Thanks so much, guys! You all helped to make our honeymoon so much fun and so very memorable!

We have a huge 242 MB zip file of all of our pics available for our new friends to download. Just email me at NautiRogue@AdultBoating.com and I'll give you the link. (I don't want to post it publically out of respect to all other people in our images.)
    Rogue And Wench
    RogueAndWench@AdultBoating.com

Let's tie up and get WET!!!

Hedo II, December 26, 2011 - January 2, 2012
    December 27, 2014 - January 4. 2015

This was a re-do trip and I am so glad we went with BBB. If they trip was like my first experience we would probably never return. Thank you all for making my re-do experience an awesome one! Hedo is home now! As long as I have my BBB friends.
    Dec. 24th - Jan. 2 (ringing in 2013)
    Post end of the world party!

We agree as well. Scott & Sabina, along with Castaways, did an awesome job of planning a great week of fun and exciting events. They were a great host couple and we are looking forward to booking with Castaways and the BBB.

Registered User Allan_Elizabeth's Avatar
    We were home over xmas with a small group of Fluffs, Scot and Sabina are wonderful people and we enjoyed spend time with them and all of the other BBB's we had the opportunity to meet. Hopefully we will see everyone again next New Years.

Next trip Dec 15 - 21 2019

What is this about a foam party? Is it a regular thing? Sounds like fun!

It's the second year the Bare Bottoms have brought it in. It was a blast! I don't know if any other groups do it, but it is a possibility.
    Hedo II - Dec 22/14 - Jan 5/15 with the BBB
    Hedo II - Dec 23/13 - Jan 6/14 with the BBB
    Hedo II - Dec 21/12 - Jan 2/13 with the BBB
    Hedo II Dates Dec 23/11 - Jan 7/12 - First Time!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 2 good View Post
    What is this about a foam party? Is it a regular thing? Sounds like fun!
    The foam party in the disco is a group event put on by the Bare Bottom Bunch. It's become an annual New Years Eve week offering that we invite the rest of the resort to join us for a night of fun. We're planning on doing it again next year...perhaps you can join us New Years week and experience this for yourself.
    Sabina and Scott
    NEW YEARS EVE H2
    Dec.27 to Jan.5th 2019

12th Anniversary New Years Like No Other!!

It's only Hard Core when YOU'RE not doing it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sabinaandscott View Post
    The foam party in the disco is a group event put on by the Bare Bottom Bunch. It's become an annual New Years Eve week offering that we invite the rest of the resort to join us for a night of fun. We're planning on doing it again next year...perhaps you can join us New Years week and experience this for yourself.
    Just don't try any brownies before the foam party... you might just miss it ... ; (

Back again !
    Hedo 2 6-16-25 2017with The Hedo Rockers !
    Group Info
    www.wildwomenvacations.com
    www.hedorockers.com
    Hedo Amigo's 3 -11-18 2017 !
    Hero Amigo Lite 9-30-10-7-2017 !
    NYE's 2017 .. 12-25-30 !

Quote Originally Posted by sabinaandscott View Post
    We can attest - the foam party is AWESOME!!! One of our favorite nights from this past trip. Many Kudos to Scott & Sabina for putting on such a great week and for being great folks to know. Can't wait until the next trip!

Unhappy Sad

We missed it this year

Mandy's achilles heel was her ........ achilles heel?
    The more you drink the less you need your pants

NYE 2016/2017 - H2
    February 2014 - H2
    October 2013 - H2
    November 2012 - H2
    February 2012 - H2
    NYE 2010/2011 - H2
    January 2010 - H2
    February 2009 - H3
    February 2008 - H3

Great NYE with the BBBs'!!!

New Year Eve's is exciting with this group, our second and we plan on sharing and bringing in each New Year's with the BBBs! It's a blast, fun, and a great bunch of people the BBB's. Hat's off to Scott and Sabina who plan out a full agenda for the group, with everything from foam parties in the disco, to laugh out loud games at the pool, to pussy printing and of course the meet and greets with eats and drinks!
    To me this group makes you feel like you have known them all along even when you've just met them. Toolman and I (winky ) are elited to be one of the group and are totally looking forward to NYE 2012-2013!Bring on the Holidays! P.S. Just don't mix the frozen margaritas and white wine at dinner- you end up doing all sorts of wild and crazy things and have to be told just exactly WHAT YOU DID DO ONCE YOU DID MIX THEM!!!!