Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 32

Thread: Hedo III reopening?

  1. #1
    Registered User crayz36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    119

    Hedo III reopening?

    SuperFun Resort has closed and I heard a rumor that Hedo III is reopening. Does anyone know if there is any truth to this rumor?

  2. #2
    Registered User CopNkitten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    11,400
    I seriously doubt it. There are always rumors.
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's Annual Spring Fling April 15th - 22nd, 2017 (We will be onsite 4/11/17 - 4/24/17) http://www.kittennangel.com/

  3. #3

  4. #4
    Registered User phillygirl22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    San Juan, Puerto Rico
    Posts
    2,158
    But not as Hedo.
    Still, good for the locals! Jobs!

  5. #5
    Registered User sabinaandscott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    1,219
    Last week we were talking with Serena, apparently another company has picked up a management lease on the old H3 property. Some of the old H3 staff have gone for interviews, so the property will re-open at some point, but as a family resort (name not announced yet), nor am I sure what company will be managing it. Apparently there seems to be a demand for the family market...lol.
    Good news for the locals who need jobs, but Hedo3 is gone now and forever at that location.
    Sabina and Scott
    NEW YEARS EVE H2
    Dec.27 to Jan.3rd 2018


    12th Anniversary New Years Like No Other!!


    It's only Hard Core when YOU'RE not doing it!!!

  6. #6
    Registered User pornstar1360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    701
    Drove past H3 last week on way to Ocho Rios, Pipers Cove sign was up in place of the H3 sign. As we all know though, families spend more money than couples. IMHO.
    HEDONISM 3: 2005-06-07-08-09-10 HEDONISM 2: 2011 DESIRE RM: 2012-2013-2014-2015-2016-2017

  7. #7
    Registered User PeasnapodX2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    RI
    Posts
    508
    They people make the place... Whatever happened to imagination. Home is where the party is and H2 is the best of our world...Gotta go to know..!!!!!!!! It all stays at Hedo, DIF

  8. #8
    Registered User ScubaSteve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Durham ON
    Posts
    1,734
    Quote Originally Posted by pornstar1360 View Post
    As we all know though, families spend more money than couples. IMHO.
    Yes, but 150 couples spend more money than 10 families do.




    Cheers,
    ScubaSteve Video

    Rule #1) Never argue with an idiot. They pull you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

  9. #9
    Registered User K&L's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    kin
    Posts
    180
    It has been reopened but not as Hedo 3. not geared towards the same type of persons.
    K & L

  10. #10
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    8
    It's reopened as Royal Decameron Fun Caribbean. Here's a link with many pictures. Not the same...but it's nice to see them successful again!

    http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserR...y_Jamaica.html

  11. #11
    Registered User hedolovers2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    348
    So sad to see a great fun place turned into a family resort. It was so strange to see people in bathing suits in the old nude pool..
    rockcouple62 on SLS
    rockouple96402 on swappenet



  12. #12
    Registered User mac_r_a's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    5,556
    Glad they are open again as something for the economy, but it seems so weird seeing all those people with clothes on, lol. Plus I can't help but think of all those poor people not knowing what was done EVERYWHERE on that resort, lol

  13. #13
    Registered User boston_kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by mac_r_a View Post
    Plus I can't help but think of all those poor people not knowing what was done EVERYWHERE on that resort, lol
    My thoughts exactly! Imagine telling the kids, "The last time we were here kids, mom was getting it on with some guys in the hot tub..."
    Life is short... work hard, play harder!

  14. #14
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Overland Park, KS
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by sabinaandscott View Post
    Last week we were talking with Serena, apparently another company has picked up a management lease on the old H3 property. Some of the old H3 staff have gone for interviews, so the property will re-open at some point, but as a family resort (name not announced yet), nor am I sure what company will be managing it. Apparently there seems to be a demand for the family market...lol.
    Good news for the locals who need jobs, but Hedo3 is gone now and forever at that location.
    I think if there was such big demand in the family market, SuperDud Resort wouldn't have went under so quickly. LOL Even though business had suffered at H3 over recent years, they were making more money with H3 than they did with that year 2010 failed experiment. They should've just downscaled.

  15. #15
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Overland Park, KS
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by mac_r_a View Post
    Glad they are open again as something for the economy, but it seems so weird seeing all those people with clothes on, lol. Plus I can't help but think of all those poor people not knowing what was done EVERYWHERE on that resort, lol
    When I heard they were making into a family affair I was thinking the same thing...children frolicking in water that use to be filled with... LOL

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-31-2012, 06:57 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •