• III

3 60.00%
  • Both

1 20.00%
  • Neither

0 0%

Thread: which one II or III

Question which one II or III

A 35 year old couple who are going to be first timers going to Hedo either in June 07 (end of the month) or First week of August 2007. We have read a lot of information about the two. I want to go to III my husband wants to go to II. Any input to which is better for our age group and which time of the year would be better.

We have been to both and think that they are both great, both resorts are very similar, but also very different at the same time. You also may want to find out what groups will be at the resort when you are thinking about going and join the group. I think that cocktails goes to H2 in the begining of August every year, and they seem like a fun group. We have wrote a trip report that discusses both resorts. The trip report is found under the H2 trip reports. If you have any specific questions about either report we would be happy to share our thoughts.
    Last edited by toohorny; 09-13-2006 at 08:50 AM. Reason: spelling error

I think III would be better for a first time couple. The reason is it has the quad, which is tamer than the nude pool and just clothing optional, instead of fully nude. So you can try it out before jumping full blast into the nude side.

I also prefer III for a variety of other reasons.
    Chris
    Site Administrator
    AdultTravelForum - |The Naked Truth about Hedonism II|Slut Wear|Site Themed Clothing

Thumbs up Cocktails International

I am a little biased because I am part of this wonderful group, but I suggest you go to H3 the first week in August. Cocktails International is a travel group who goes to H3 the beginning of Aug every year. They are the best group of folks around. I have only been once, but they rock. It is not a lifestyle group, but some are in it and some aren't. They are all about spending time together naked, having fun and PARTYING Hedo style.

Check out the website at www.themartiniglass.com. We are going 8/4-8/11 2007. You won't be sorry if you go with us!!! I have never been to H2, so I cannot do a resort comparison for you.. But 3 is a blast and a half.

Cheers,
    Gretchen in Atlanta
    Cheers, Bubblescat