Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cap D'Agde 2012?

Cap D'Agde 2012?

Anyone else going to CDA this year? We will be there in July and late August...

We will likely be there in early July.

Oh excellent.. we are there from 11 to 16th.. might see you about!

Me, me, me,me, We want to go!!! We have lots of relatives in Paris, so we could stay with them, then head to CDA for a week. Only problem is getting 2 full weeks of vacation. With jet lag and travel time to the coast, I would not want to go to CDA right away. I would want to land in Paris, sleep off the jet lag for a day or two, then take time to head south. That way, we will be well rested for the nonstop party at CDA. Can those of you that have been there recommend which hotels to stay in? We know there are family hotels, gay hotels and swinger hotels. How do we know which ones are the swinger hotels? Any and all info would be helpful.
    Cowgirl

Blog Entries
    We are looking to go end of June. There is a major price in airfares and room rates, but not sure what the temperature is going to be like. Looking at the website Jardin D'eden and Jardin De Babylone seem to be couple only lifestyle hotels. Got good reviews on trip advisor. They seem to be very expensive.
    Long Island ++= LIIRSIHLOVERS

Le Jardin De Babylone , Cap D'Agde, France 6/17
    Jardin D' Eden, Cap D'Agde, France. 6/15
    The Green House Inn, New Orleans 2/14
    Intama Resort (Mak Nuk Village) 10/14
    Desire Pearl 1/14, 10/16
    Fantsey Fest 10/13
    Spice 3/13
    Costa Rica 11/12
    Caliente DR 10/11
    Caliente Tampa 1/10
    Hedo 2 9/10, 9/11, 9/12, 9/13, 9/14, 9/17
    Hedo 3 9/09
    Hidden Beach & Desire 10/09, 1/14, 10/14
    Shoes Only Cruises '10 & '11
    Sea Mountain 11/09

Cowgirl.. a week's rest before Cap seems sensible! There are two 'Lifestyle' places, Jardin D'Eden and Jardin De Babylone.. Hotel Eve is not lifestyle orientated.. AGN are the largest provider of accommodation and you can book JdE and JdB through them..

You are right Irish, both are quite expensive and that's before the drinks! These are not inclusive places to stay ie all food / drink is not provided.. but like it or not they have something of a monopoly on decent accommodation you can book by the night.. we have stayed at JdE the past two years.. very well placed and clean comfortable accommodation, but not five stars.. on balance though a great experience and we will be back to JdE and to try JdB in 2012..

Weather at the end of June should be OK but the weather all through 2011 was very variable.. the consolation is there are things to do if the sun doesn't shine!

Cap is something else. great fun, lots to do and see lol.. it really is what you make it.. sure you will have a blast.. if we can help with any information, do ask..

http://www.genevievenaturisme.com/english/index.html

I am a single man and this is a first time i will visit Cap D'Agde in June Do you think I will enjoy???

mmf818.. there is no doubt you will enjoy CDA.. it is some experience... But be aware that many single guys make a nuisance of themselves, especially at the nude beach.. here they sit close to the couples often masturbating and gawping.. it's quite unedifying! Some of the venues are couples only - the Mousse parties and Le Glamour nightclub, but others will allow single guys..
    A bit of common sense goes a long way and who knows... we hope you have a great trip...

Thank you Indulgent_Cpl
    Does any girl want to lives with me in Cap D'Agde and I am will pay the housing, food and drinking

There are a lot of single guys at Cap d' Agde looking to hook-up with single women or couples into threesomes. Most of them end up looking bored, uncomfortable, out-of-place, creepy or all of the above. Unless you look like Brad Pitt and speak fluent French you'll likely end up in the same boat. Your best bet is to save your money. Try a Nevada cathouse. Much cheaper and it's a sure thing.

What are the things permitted and forbidden to do it in Cap d' Agde

Question for those of you that have booked through AGN. Do their agents speak English? We have been communicating via email and it's been something of a slow back and forth process weighing options and choosing accommodations. A 10 minute phone call would probably accomplish as much as 2 weeks of emails. Just wanted to get an idea before picking up the phone to call. thanks

How much Login tax to a nudist resort in Cap d' Agde in day

Blog Entries
    Glad to here that it's not just us getting slow response to emails. It's would be interesting to see how a phone call goes with AGN. We are still about a month off from making a final decision on what dates we are going so we're holding off till then to call.
    Long Island ++= LIIRSIHLOVERS

Le Jardin De Babylone , Cap D'Agde, France 6/17
    Jardin D' Eden, Cap D'Agde, France. 6/15
    The Green House Inn, New Orleans 2/14
    Intama Resort (Mak Nuk Village) 10/14
    Desire Pearl 1/14, 10/16
    Fantsey Fest 10/13
    Spice 3/13
    Costa Rica 11/12
    Caliente DR 10/11
    Caliente Tampa 1/10
    Hedo 2 9/10, 9/11, 9/12, 9/13, 9/14, 9/17
    Hedo 3 9/09
    Hidden Beach & Desire 10/09, 1/14, 10/14
    Shoes Only Cruises '10 & '11
    Sea Mountain 11/09

Quote Originally Posted by 46to10 View Post
    Question for those of you that have booked through AGN. Do their agents speak English? We have been communicating via email and it's been something of a slow back and forth process weighing options and choosing accommodations. A 10 minute phone call would probably accomplish as much as 2 weeks of emails. Just wanted to get an idea before picking up the phone to call. thanks
    Yes, they do.. I agree.. the email process can be rather slow. We always find them very helpful when we call and language is no issue - they are all multilingual... it loos like they are just finishing the 2012 updates for the website too...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast