Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ROLL CALL!! 4Feb-11Feb

I'm mostly prepared. Expecting a few packages from eBay with the remainder of my "supplies". I don't think the husband has given a single thought to what to bring, and he's stupefied as to why I'm bringing "so many clothes to a nude resort..." HA! Just a few costumes and dresses for dinner. Gonna find a few cheap pairs of flip-flops as recommended, pack up, then I'm done! The days before we leave are for tanning, haircut, the Final Waxing.
    Angie
    H2 27APR-5MAY 2013
    H2 4FEB-11FEB 2012

How's everyone's preparations going? I'm ready to get out of this cold and snow!

20 days!
    Angie
    H2 27APR-5MAY 2013
    H2 4FEB-11FEB 2012

-30 here this morning!! Can't wait to escape!! Looking forward to meeting everyone. My girlfriend was there over Christmas and had a blast!! Can't wait

-30?!? Alright...I have nothing to complain about.

Drinks at the nude pool bar in 20 days See you soon!!
    Angie
    H2 27APR-5MAY 2013
    H2 4FEB-11FEB 2012

Quote Originally Posted by PhotogFlight View Post
    How's everyone's preparations going? I'm ready to get out of this cold and snow!

20 days!
    -20 for us but got very hot last night when I did the theme night fashion show for hubby. I think my shopping is complete and by his reaction I think I did pretty good, now just wait for the warm sun only 18 days.

We will be there from feb 8 to 15. I would like to do drinks or dinner I think it would be fun!!! First timers here .... AND CANNOT WAIT!!!!

S&P, let us know when you'll be getting to the resort and we'll come meet you!
    Angie
    H2 27APR-5MAY 2013
    H2 4FEB-11FEB 2012

Don't forget, If you are going to be at Hedo on Feb. 4th, join the Sat. night party for ATF members!! Look for a table in the middle of the dining room with a red Cowboy hat on it. I plan to prop it up on something on the table, so that everyone can see it. We can all meet and greet!
    Can't wait to meet all of you and get the party started!!
    We are also planning a group trip later on in the week to a Jamaican restaurant off resort. We are going to meet at the nude beach and then walk along the beach, past the other resorts, till we get to the restaurant. The food there is delicious, and walking along the beach is awesome. There are lots of vendor stalls along the way to do a bit of shopping. So bring some $1 bills so that you can barter!!
    Of course, we can't be nekid, but I will just have a bikini and flipflops on. You can use this trip to take some "vanilla" photos for the family, in front of the Sandals resort!!
    Cowgirl

I cant wait. we will be there.

Quote Originally Posted by cowgirl View Post
    Don't forget, If you are going to be at Hedo on Feb. 4th, join the Sat. night party for ATF members!! Look for a table in the middle of the dining room with a red Cowboy hat on it. I plan to prop it up on something on the table, so that everyone can see it. We can all meet and greet!
    We are also planning a group trip later on in the week to a Jamaican restaurant off resort. We are going to meet at the nude beach and then walk along the beach, past the other resorts, till we get to the restaurant. The food there is delicious, and walking along the beach is awesome. There are lots of vendor stalls along the way to do a bit of shopping. So bring some $1 bills so that you can barter!!
    Of course, we can't be nekid, but I will just have a bikini and flipflops on. You can use this trip to take some "vanilla" photos for the family, in front of the Sandals resort!!
    Cowgirl
    Looks like we'll have do to another RedCowboyHat dinner on the 8th for all the folks arriving then
    Angie
    H2 27APR-5MAY 2013
    H2 4FEB-11FEB 2012

Wahoo!!!!!!!!! I am almost ready!!!!!!!!!!! I packed my suitcase and carry on today. Just have to add my hanging clothes the night before.
    Made sure to pack every liquid in gallon ziplocks. Made a list of the meds, and jewelry that I am bringing so that I don't forget anything.
    Got to find my real tennis shoes so that I can play tennis with Garfield. Anyone else wanna play tennis in the mornings? Cowboy will be working out in the gym, while I am on the courts.
    Even found my tennis skirt, which I haven't seen in years.
    Sorting thru my slutwear to make sure I have something for all of the themes. Actually have to narrow it down, since I have more than 7 nights worth of sexy outfits!!
    Just 17 days till we land and head to Hedo!!!!!!!!!!
    Hedo hear we come!!
    We will try to plan a Red hat Dinner for the 8th as well. Only problem is that by the middle of the week at Hedo, I lose all track of time and don't have the faintest idea what day it is!! I think that is fetish night. I will be wearing a collar and leash, but am still deciding on my outfit. Either a fishnet body suit, or chainmail.
    Cowgirl

Glad I'm not the only one who started packing already. I'm pretty sure my husband thinks I've lost my mind. I'm about 80% packed: sexy dresses for dinner, costumes, sunscreen in plastic bag, toys/etc in plastic bag, most shoes, a good portion of personal care stuff/meds, running clothes (except shoes...still need them), mugs. Just a few things left to throw in there before we leave. I have costumes for Black&White night, school reunion, and PJ night. I don't think we'll be actively participating in the other ones. Just not into the themes. For the nights we're not 'participating' I have sexy and/or glamorous dresses for dinner. I guess I'll be joining Cowboy in the gym in the mornings. I'm hoping to get 20 miles in while I'm on vacation. If they have a spare racquet laying around I might be persuaded to relive my high-school tennis team days with you, Cowgirl!

Still a few scattered things to pick up. Ordered an ample supply of cartridges for my e-cigarette. Make sure funds are in place, gather the travel documents, pack the daily basics, remember the chargers for the devices we'll be bringing. You know...the random last-minute scramble. Also gotta look around for my sunhat...it's around here somewhere.

18 days til wheels up for us. And I say go with CHAINMAIL, Cowgirl!! See you all soon enough
    Angie
    H2 27APR-5MAY 2013
    H2 4FEB-11FEB 2012

Quote Originally Posted by cowgirl View Post
    Cowgirl
    That sounds like fun...I am always the photographer for family events and everyone keeps asking how in the world I can come back from vacation with so few pictures LOL

Another Canadian couple here. We'll be there Feb 3-10 for our second trip. Looking forward to getting out of the cold and meeting lots of people.

Quote Originally Posted by Cdn_cpl View Post
    Another Canadian couple here. We'll be there Feb 3-10 for our second trip. Looking forward to getting out of the cold and meeting lots of people.
    We'll see you when we arrive on the 4th. Less than two weeks!!
    Angie
    H2 27APR-5MAY 2013
    H2 4FEB-11FEB 2012

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast