Thread: Spring 2007

Spring 2007

I know its early but my wife and I are planning a return trip to jamaica next Spring. Does Hedo 2 gt much of the "Spring Break" crowd? I know Negril is a popular destination and was wondering if any of the crowd stays at Hedo.

My wife and I are considering going in April and I have the same question. Is the April rowd typical of college kids?

We go with the Biff's Bunch the last week of April. I didn't see any rowdy college kids. The few college aged people I saw stayed on the Prude side and kept their clothes on. The Buttcrack group is there the week prior to Biffs. April has a couple well established groups going. From what I understand Hedo doesn't get much of the college crowd.

informations about the rooms

Me and my wife reserve to hedo III on ocean view,i want to know if is the best place and where we need to be on ocean view.I know they have some posibilities like floors and blocs.So can you tell me where i need to be.Thanks and sorry for my bad english im french canadian.bye bye

Hubby and I are now putting the final touches on preparing our trip to Hedo II end of April. We also are going with Biff's Bunch. We are Hedo Virgins and are looking forward to it. Maybe we can all start some conversation here and meet up in person when we get there. Would luv to hear from you all. Hugs!!!
    Angela

That was my concern when I booked Hedo II the first week of March. I didn't want to end up in the middle of a college-style week long party. I inquired at a few sites and was told that, because of the higher cost than lower priced all-inclusives, Hedo doesn't attract the usual spring break crowd.
    J & H
    (...not newbies anymore!)

Trip #8 April 5 - 12, 2014

We ran into a group last March that consisted of college boys that raised the money to go by telling everyone they were invited to a "swim meet". They buffaloed their way all the way to Jamaica, and even had a chaparone from the college. They were a little irritating but kind of funny too at the same time. Just go there with the attitude that it's going to be the best vacation ever and that you are going to get the most out of every minute there. Sometimes that means doing absolutely nothing but laying on the beach! Check out the theme stuff on Denny P and bring sexy night time wear. Get involved and don't be affraid to introduce yourselves to others. You'll find there are people just like you there and that's one of the great things about Hedo. Sharing the fun! We meet great new people every time and can't wait for March to come..
    "Live, Love and Laugh!"