Thread: ***** Los Cabos rebranded as Desire clothing optional ******

***** Los Cabos rebranded as Desire clothing optional ******

Passing this on, found it on www.cancuncare.com

So, Los Cabos is going back to clothing optional and the Desire brand rather than Temptation.

Chinos mentioned it yesterday and today the following was posted on the TTR facebook page:

Quote:
    We are pleased to announce that in response to the demand of our clothing optional Desire Resort & Spa Riviera Maya, the group will be opening a second clothing optional hotel- the Desire Resort & Spa Los Cabos- on May 1st, 2012.

http://www.desireloscabos.com/

Not sure where it came from (I was half asleep when the BB buzzed I got mail and I subscribe to a lot of travel forums), but last night I got an email with the official press release stating the rebranding.

Good news for us people where Los Cabos is faster to fly to than Cancun/Caribbean
    H2 - 12, 14, 24?
    Pearl - 13, 17, 18, 22, 24?
    20 & 21 - Stupid f**king Covid...

Registered User caughtyoulookin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Wish it was c/o right now. We leave in 6 days...
    I'm not as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was.

well i typed this once but it dissappeared on me,so i will try again,sorry if this shows up twice, this is good new to us, we loved this place as desire, our favorite place,were there this past summer and sure missed the desire vibe. we will be waiting for your trip report caughtyoulookin, think you will be happy with the accommodations and food and cleanliness (read your H2 post). if you get a chance could you please ask if the beds will be brought back at the hot tub (so sweet up there at nite), and will the playroom reopen.also will they bring back the sushi bar---best sushi at an AI ever. any info would be appreciated. have a great time and let us know what you think.

Registered User caughtyoulookin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by boundforsun View Post
    well i typed this once but it dissappeared on me,so i will try again,sorry if this shows up twice, this is good new to us, we loved this place as desire, our favorite place,were there this past summer and sure missed the desire vibe. we will be waiting for your trip report caughtyoulookin, think you will be happy with the accommodations and food and cleanliness (read your H2 post). if you get a chance could you please ask if the beds will be brought back at the hot tub (so sweet up there at nite), and will the playroom reopen.also will they bring back the sushi bar---best sushi at an AI ever. any info would be appreciated. have a great time and let us know what you think.
    I'll do my best to find out this stuff. I expect to consume copious amounts of tequila, so we'll see. Leaving in 2 days, back the 26th. Will report ASAP when we get back. Merry Christmas everybody!!
    I'm not as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was.

Delighted!

have been couple of times before and loved it - though long old flight from the UK.

Will definately be booking a trip!