Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is it sex?

Is it sex?

Friends had a discussion once before. Is a blowjob sex?

What is your opinon

Women - Yes
    Men - No
    As a swinger I can tell you there are more answers to this than you can imagine. And it all comes down to context. What you believe.
    Is it a sexual act, absolutely. Is it sex by definition, no. Does it count as cheating if your married or committed to someone, yes.
    Is it intimate, depends, lol.

All I know is that if kitten is taking a nap and a girl wants to try out my piercing in her mouth at the nude pool, kitten says its ok.
    But I can't have sex with her if she is not there.
    So I guess to us that would have to be no, BJ is not sex.
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Blog Entries
    as cop has said it all depends. if someone is getting a BJ and their lady don't know about it its cheating and in that case its sex... we as swingers don't consider a BJ sex.... but thats us... we Foxxy is sucking some off its more foreplay for us.... sex for us is intercorse. so to answer your question getting or giving a BJ or eatting pussy is not sex for us... its just foreplay.

IMO it's all good whatever it is...Grinz!

But you might want to ask Monica
    Promises may get friends but
    'tis performance that keeps them

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by fun4all View Post

LMAO.... always as the lady to...lol.... thats why i had my wife right along side of me when i typed it....LOL

Quote Originally Posted by fun4all View Post

I think we need to conduct onsite experiments on this subject fun4all

Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Quote Originally Posted by bk383 View Post
    Friends had a discussion once before. Is a blowjob sex?

What is your opinon
    I've heard 2 great quotes

a. Yes, if it is done correctly
    b. (per the playboy adviser about the B Clinton situation) ..ask your wife

so Yes

H2 Feb 17-21 2011
    March 30-Apr 6 2012
    March 22-30 2013
    April 11-19 2014

Return 3/27-4/4 2015

Hopin to have lots of sex and BJ's in April.
    Cop..

I have to say any sexual act done without you spouse or so consent, is wrong. the discussion that took place as indicated in my original message, went like many of you have indicated. Thank you for you imput.

I consider only penetration as sex. But as far as cheating goes, we consider any exchange of bodily fluids cheating (when at home). At Hedo it is ok if I kiss women without him there to start things up, but anything more then that, both of us have to be there. Techically it is oral sex, so it depends on what you mean.
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Registered User bobandlaura2004's Avatar
    In order to answer this question correctly, we need a properly designed scientific experiment.

Hypothesis: blowjobs are sex

Methods: First we have to find out what sort of response is generated to sex. The participants need to be blindfolded (this has to be a blinded study), then will either be subjected to sex or no-sex. The responses (such as erection, orgasm, etc) would need to be determined. The participants then need to be blindfolded again and subjected to a blowjob or no-blowjob. Again, the same indicators will be determined. The results would then be compared to see which sets of data have the greatest correlation.

Limitations: there may be confounding variables as such activities as masturbation may produce similar results. The participants will have to report subjective data regarding their feelings during each of the activities. In order to provide sufficient power and inter-observer reliability, the participants will need to repeat the experiment multiple times.

Quote Originally Posted by bobandlaura2004 View Post
    In order to answer this question correctly, we need a properly designed scientific experiment.

Methods: First we have to find out what sort of response is generated to sex. The participants need to be blindfolded (this has to be a blinded study), then will either be subjected to sex or no-sex. The responses (such as erection, orgasm, etc) would need to be determined. The participants then need to be blindfolded again and subjected to a blowjob or no-blowjob. Again, the same indicators will be determined. The results would then be compared to see which sets of data have the greatest correlation.

Limitations: there may be confounding variables as such activities as masturbation may produce similar results. The participants will have to report subjective data regarding their feelings during each of the activities. In order to provide sufficient power and inter-observer reliability, the participants will need to repeat the experiment multiple times.
    Sign us both up for the study... We won't enjoy it at all but we're givers and will tolerate it for the good of the community.
    AFF- Ridncouplerr
    LL- Ridncouple
    SLS- Ridncouple

Quote Originally Posted by bobandlaura2004 View Post

ROFL!!! This is so funny. I volunteer for the sake of science, and hope I am not put into the control group.

Quote Originally Posted by CopNkitten View Post
    I think we need to conduct onsite experiments on this subject fun4all

Cop..
    Ill begin my experiment ASAP cop! Will have to let you know how everything cums out out! ;-)
    Promises may get friends but
    'tis performance that keeps them

Were in
    Cop N kitten

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast