Thread: Karmasutra Week 21-28th Jan 2012

Karmasutra Week 21-28th Jan 2012

Having looked around the Hedo website I stumbled upon information about Karmasutra week at Hedo and it provided details of an Itinery etc and various things going on. Is this available to anybody at Hedo or just if you have boooked through the company Sunset destinations. Am a little confused and this is ourfirst trip. We have booked independently as we live in the Uk. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Only 61 days now!!!!!

Hello .. We've booked through sunset tours for Hedo Karma Sutra week, which gives some special goodies , activities and events from the rest of resort! Of course we like to make new friends.. I'm sure we will See you there

Well I am sure kamasutra has good karma, but that said I think you want to go to http://hedokamasutra.com for details

FYI - Tom's Trips has posted the theme nights and schedules for January now, they are available at - www.tomstrips.com/hot-trips/january-2012/

Austin TX, just south of St. louis and slightly north of Negril
    Quote Originally Posted by up4fun View Post
    Having looked around the Hedo website I stumbled upon information about Karmasutra week at Hedo and it provided details of an Itinery etc and various things going on. Is this available to anybody at Hedo or just if you have boooked through the company Sunset destinations. Am a little confused and this is ourfirst trip. We have booked independently as we live in the Uk. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Only 61 days now!!!!!
    You've picked a great time to go to Hedo for the first time. While the Karmasutra group will be there and have some events that are intended for folks that booked with them, they are still a great group. The couple tht leads the group - Sarge and Dee - are totally top notch. Sarge was an EC at Hedo for about 4 years and brings a great energy with him. Don't hesitate to meet them and perhaps you'll end up booking with them for your 2nd trip in 2013!!

Lora
    GARY N LORA

BOSOM BUDDIES
    Feb 20 - Mar 1, 2014
    Nov 1-8, 2014

We have been with this group for 4 years now and love them all. I know that the first few years the group and activities were open to everyone at Hedo. I am not sure if events for Kamasutra week are open to everyone anymore now that we take over 1/2 of Hedo. But even if some events are just for Kamasutra group not like we build a wall around our group and you can't hang out with any of us. The group Adopted us on our first trip and been back with them every year.
    Last edited by jplcpl; 11-30-2011 at 12:53 PM.
    Kama Sutra Week - Jan 22 - 29, 2010
    www.hedokamasutra.com

kama sutra
    not karma

Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

omg is jmcpl the cutest thing EVER? HI to everyone. please say hello! 1/26/12- 2/4/12. Amber & Jon.She has lizard on left thigh....

We cant wait! Its going to be a fun time. First time with this group. I would say we are trying to get out of the cold, but there will be 4 of us from Southern Cal, so really just trying to get drunk and naked is probably closer to the truth!

Registered User DownUnderCouple's Avatar
    We'd like to know more about the Kama Sutra week. Can you tell us more about the group and its activities? Thanks

We booked independently our first year. We ended up getting to know a lot of the Kama Sutra people. They put a lot of work into making it a great week. So, we booked with them the next two years. It is a great group. I think most of the questions here can be answered by going to their website.
    lizzie and jesse

Apparently we just keep hitting Hedo at the right time we booked the halloween week and it was the 30th anniversary we just booked it because we thought Halloween would be fun. Now the wife books for my birthday jan 25 and sounds like more fun to be had. hehehe