Thread: Breezes negril in April 2012

Blog Entries

Breezes negril in April 2012

we are planning a trip in april to breezes negril, i heared that it could be too tame. Any couples planning to be there in April? We will get a day/night pass to hedo (never been there before) any other couples want to join us ? any advice ?
    Attached Images Attached Images

When in April will you be there? We are at Hedo from 3/30-4/6.

Quote Originally Posted by john_kim View Post
    we are planning a trip in april to breezes negril, i heared that it could be too tame. Any couples planning to be there in April? We will get a day/night pass to hedo (never been there before) any other couples want to join us ? any advice ?
    Ya transfer to HEDO we stayed at breezes two years ago the place is beautiful but BORING. Cum oops come join us at HEDO will be there 4/4 to 4/8

We are at Hedo from the 9th to the 16th and there'll be alot of fun people there during this time.
    Eric and Tena
    H3 RIP
    28 Mar-04 Apr 2005
    16-23 Apr 2006
    12-19 Apr 2007
    19 Apr-03 May 2008
    06-13 Apr 2009
    11-18 Apr 2010
    H2
    10-17 Apr 2011
    09-16 Apr 2012
    05-12 Apr 2013
    11-19 Apr-2014
    10-17 Apr-2015
    12-22 Apr 2016, Our 10th anniversary and renewing our vows (20 Apr 16)
    15-22 Apr 2018
    06-13 Apr 2019
    10-17 Apr 2020 Cancelled now 05-12 Dec 2020
    AFF handle on request

I REALLY want to do Hedo for my b-day April 20. I tried last year but she said she didn't think she could do it. So I was thinking of breezes and getting a day/night pass to ease her into it. It would be great to know another couple at Breezes just in case she doesn't like the Hedo thing.....I'd love it, and it is my bday but she must feel comfortable. I just got a breezes 50 percent off e mail and am open to travel dates.....just not Easter....have family coming in

Did you try having the wife read these forums before she makes her final decision.
    Shame about the dates, Easter is gonna be the bomb at Hedo, my group will be there and we are doing a Bunny Night Theme.
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Quote Originally Posted by CopNkitten View Post
    Did you try having the wife read these forums before she makes her final decision.
    Shame about the dates, Easter is gonna be the bomb at Hedo, my group will be there and we are doing a Bunny Night Theme.
    Cop..
    NICE!.....I told her to look at them and read some reviews about Hedo to make her decision, she's curious but not sure. She's been a little self concious about some of her "baby curves" (which I absolutely LOVE, nothing like a curvy size 8 with natural 36dds). We were at a resturant last night where our daughter was tending bar and a guy that hangs out there, in his mid 20's was chatting with my wife and told her "your Mom is HOT!"....My daughter said "gross"....lol She attracts younger guys and a LOT of ladies, even though she has no bi tendancies....damn! LOL I'll keep trying.....We are sailing in January with a few couples and one in particular is a bit on the wild side.....maybe we can get her comfortable on a topless beach on and excursion first.....

I hope this works out for you both, whatever you two decide! It's great to have the conversation. We are heading to Hedo for the first time in late Jan, early Feb.

How did we decide to book? A few months back, we had some general conversations about opening up to new experiences now that our kids are grown, and we have more time to explore. Years ago we had hung out on some nude beaches in Hawaii and had a wonderful time. My wife got the idea for Hedo and did the research. She got a book called The Naked Truth About Hedonism II, and she found this site. She and I both checked it all out and had some great conversations about how we felt, and what we want, and we decided to jump in. I really don't think it would work if we both weren't excited about it. There is no "Taking one for the team" in our relationship, it just would lead to angst.

We have no idea what we'll experience when we get there on Jan 28th... But we're already having a great time with each other on this. The deep conversations, the shopping for hot outfits, and the anticipation of our trip are wonderful. Cheers!

K&D...we loved our first trip there, just the anticipation! Going back in April for our 2nd trip, hope you two enjoy it as much as we did. Good times, great people!!

Quote Originally Posted by K&D View Post
    I hope this works out for you both, whatever you two decide! It's great to have the conversation. We are heading to Hedo for the first time in late Jan, early Feb.

How did we decide to book? A few months back, we had some general conversations about opening up to new experiences now that our kids are grown, and we have more time to explore. Years ago we had hung out on some nude beaches in Hawaii and had a wonderful time. My wife got the idea for Hedo and did the research. She got a book called The Naked Truth About Hedonism II, and she found this site. She and I both checked it all out and had some great conversations about how we felt, and what we want, and we decided to jump in. I really don't think it would work if we both weren't excited about it. There is no "Taking one for the team" in our relationship, it just would lead to angst.

We have no idea what we'll experience when we get there on Jan 28th... But we're already having a great time with each other on this. The deep conversations, the shopping for hot outfits, and the anticipation of our trip are wonderful. Cheers!

Blog Entries
    My birthday and our anniversary too, hope to see u there, let's stay connected we are in our early 40's. age?

When are you two going? If you can, post a pic so the board knows who we are chatting with and so hopefully we recognoze you two when we all get there!

My birthday and our anniversary too, hope to see u there, let's stay connected we are in our early 40's. age?

And April 20th is our anniversary as well, we married at Hedo III (RIP), unfortunately we'll only be at Hedo until the 16th, although we'll celebrate our anniversay all week :-)
    Eric and Tena
    H3 RIP
    28 Mar-04 Apr 2005
    16-23 Apr 2006
    12-19 Apr 2007
    19 Apr-03 May 2008
    06-13 Apr 2009
    11-18 Apr 2010
    H2
    10-17 Apr 2011
    09-16 Apr 2012
    05-12 Apr 2013
    11-19 Apr-2014
    10-17 Apr-2015
    12-22 Apr 2016, Our 10th anniversary and renewing our vows (20 Apr 16)
    15-22 Apr 2018
    06-13 Apr 2019
    10-17 Apr 2020 Cancelled now 05-12 Dec 2020
    AFF handle on request

Our 25th Anniversary is April 11th ane we are renewing our vows at Hedo.
    Cop N kitten
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

I am 45 she is 42. We Act and liv a younger lifestyle though, we go out 4-5 times a week and vacation at least once every other month. Cruises, new Orleans, Vegas....etc......hopefully Hedo a couple times a year......I "worked on her" again the other night in the heat of passion......almost! Lol