Thread: Theme Night Times : Help Please

Theme Night Times : Help Please

Seems I'm missing something cuz I dress for theme nights but never find the party! Do I have to stay wait until midnight to participate? Is it useless to wear itty bitty sexy things to the dining room?? LOL When & Where do the festivities happen?
    Promises may get friends but
    'tis performance that keeps them

Quote Originally Posted by fun4all View Post
    Seems I'm missing something cuz I dress for theme nights but never find the party! Do I have to stay wait until midnight to participate? Is it useless to wear itty bitty sexy things to the dining room?? LOL When & Where do the festivities happen?
    Other than the PJ party in the disco and the former Toga Night, there are no theme night festivities. It is all about getting dressed in your theme outfit for dinner no matter how itty or how bitty.
    Joe & Ellen
    Desire Pearl - April 18-26, 2023
    Hedonism II - July 18-26, 2023
    Desire Pearl - September 5-13. 2023
    Nile Lifestyle Cruise - January 26 - February 8, 2024

AFF & Kasidie- Empty_Nesters
    SLS - CT_empty_nesters
    SDC - emptynesters1
    http://www.sdc.com?ref=9857

Unless your with our group then we have a party / costume contest on the Main Pool Deck every night right after the show onstage ends.
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Theme nights are a "suggestion"...there are not usually any organized parties specifically for theme nights...years ago withTga Night, the rule used to be "no sheet,no eat"...but that seemed to fall apart really quickly. We do dress in theme each night for dinner (don't want to go back to room and change). Part of our personal Hedo experience is planning outfits to match the themes. Depending on the week and the crowd, participation will vary, but it's uch more fun to be participatory....
    Sabina and Scott
    NEW YEARS EVE H2
    Dec.27 to Jan.5th 2019

12th Anniversary New Years Like No Other!!

It's only Hard Core when YOU'RE not doing it!!!

Most nights they do a costume contest on stage based on the theme too.

Dance Wicked For A Week: 10/20-10/27/18
    Spring Break: 4/20-4/27/19

www.PoleDancerTravel.com

Hedonism II Presents The Erotic World Pole Dance Championships
    10/20-10/27/18:
    www.EroticPoleDanceWorldChampionships.com

Quote Originally Posted by fun4all View Post
    Remember.... LESS IS MORE ! ( skin to win ! )

Back again !
    Hedo 2 6-16-25 2017with The Hedo Rockers !
    Group Info
    www.wildwomenvacations.com
    www.hedorockers.com
    Hedo Amigo's 3 -11-18 2017 !
    Hero Amigo Lite 9-30-10-7-2017 !
    NYE's 2017 .. 12-25-30 !

It's still fun! I love dressing up to themes each evening... I don't care if there are a handful or many donning kinky costumes... it's fun and it's not something we can do at home. It's like Hallowe'en every night, except much more fun! The stage contests are fun, and it's always great to see the other outfits... I know what you're talking about - I've wondered myself, but realize that the party is whatever we make it! Anytime... day, evening, late night...

The only thing I hate is that the contest on the stage RARELY goes by the costumes our outfits, it 99% of the time turns into a dance contest, which is why we don't usually go up on stage. We always dress to the hilt for the theme nights, but we can't dance at all, lol.
    So we usually have some of the best costumes, but rarely get on stage.
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

AHA: This explains a lot...AND it also explains why so many people DO NOT partake in the Theme Nights. I've spent hour upon hour trying to find info out. I absolutely love wearing sexy skimpy things (even enjoy having them taken off-not the place time or company to discuss this subject...teehee). So next trip I'll just dress to impress LMBO.

Quote Originally Posted by keystone View Post
    Remember.... LESS IS MORE ! ( skin to win ! )
    You crack me up...I love your point of view. And you should be appointed A Hedo Theme PR person. "Less is More" always sticks in my mind whenever I'm searching for an outfit. You do great things.

Blog Entries
    I agree totally with Keystone !!! Although sometimes I'll wear a costume that involves alot of clothes just for the fun of removing them... I will never forget Keystone's awesome costume a few years ago on Fetish Night !!! You cleared the way for me and my hubby to have the confidence to wear anything we feel like with total confidence and pride and like others have said, not caring if one other person or a hundred other people are dressed up too !!!! LOVE YOUR SPIRIT KEYSTONE !!!!
    Last edited by JuicyLucie; 11-20-2011 at 03:54 PM.
    "Your clothes conceal much of your beauty, yet they hide not the unbeautiful ....Would you meet the sun and the wind with ...your skin..? For the breath of life is in the sunlight and the hand of life is in the wind.." Kahlil Gibran