Thread: Dance Wicked For A Week 11/5-11/12/11

Dance Wicked For A Week 11/5-11/12/11

We just got back last night from Hedo for our Dance Wicked For A Week trip and I wanted to update all of you on the resort!

First we had a fantastic week. The weather was perfect, those who joined us were awesome! Now I'm really looking forward to Spring Break!

Conditions at the resort:
    Last April we had a number of disappointments and we are very happy to report that our comments and concerns were acknowledged and things have greatly improved. Hedo is what we've always enjoyed and in some cases better.

- Food: no lack of variety or dishes served at the nude pool or prude grill!!! Jerk chicken, burgers, fries, patties, pizza, and at the prude grill the fish was very tasty!

- Alcohol: No issues with running out of anything!

- Service: Absolutely wonderful in all areas of the resort. Staff is friendly, service is great, everyone is warm and courteous and all seem happy!

- Munasans was good for everyone I spoke to all week. NO problems with inedible/tough meat!!!

General Report:

- We had lobster on Friday - which was excellent - but I understand this is a seasonl item and is not available in the spring!

-Prude pool remains clothing optional - nude if desired. You still need a wrap to go up for a drink at the bar.

- Coming in from the airport was pretty good (well typical 2-3 hours from landing) for most everyone. Leaving was a mess and we are going to let Mr Levee know about that situation!! I'm certain he will look into it.

Those who were present saw my inner bitch come out and rip into the guy running the return bus to the airport - sorry for anyone who had to witness that!

- Food in general was about the same as always. Some days were blah and others pretty good. In addition to lobster night I have to comment especially on the BBQ beef ribs on Wednesday! Yum!

- Jim and I never made it to Martini's...see above for Munasans

- Martini bar was set up on two different nights.

- We took the horseback riding tour to Rhodes Hall and swam with the horses! This was one of the most fun tours I've taken on a trip in a long time!

Starts with a nice leisurely ride along the trials through forest and along the shore - then they re-saddle the horses for swimming. You lay on their backs and hold on while they swim in deep water. Sort of like riding Dolphins!! it was a blast!

I highly recommend it and I'm going to set up an off-site tour for anyone who wants to join us during Spring Break.

- There is ONE new ceiling fan in the dining room. Everyone tries to get that table each night. I REALLY hope they have them all replaced by April...it was an incredible difference in comfort!

- Disco. We were only there two nights. Music was ok. However it was pretty warm. The A/C is not operating as it should and a new unit it on the way but they had to special order it and according to Mr. Levee it's not due to arrive until mid December.

- Themes changes as you have have seen and participation was as usual, pretty good but you don't feel odd if you don't join in. Dress as you wish as always.

- Mobay Lounge: There is a new service available at the airport for your RETURN trip home. For $30 USD per person, after you check in at the ticket counter for your airline, you get expedited service through customs and immigration then go to the lounge. It's fairly large with three rooms. A quite room/play room for kids too. There are finger sandwhiches and snacks, coffee and unlimited soft drinks and liquor.

This seemed quite worthwhile for days when the airport is really backed up and busy but that's hard to tell until you get there. Of course you can buy this at the Mobay Lounge counter right outside of immigration after you get to the airport too.

My concern is whether there is any monitoring of how many tickets they sell. If this becomes popular how will they keep the lines short on the expedited side and keep the lounge from being over booked and crowded?

Conclusion: I would like to say that we were thrilled to share the week with Pinpals, Vals , Wild Women, and Kink in the Caribbean. ALL were wonderful resort-mates!

We would like to thank everyone for the great support and comments made about our pole dancing events - it's so nice when people go out of their way to make us know they enjoyed everything!

We are already scheduled for next year's trip from 11/3-11/10 and planning on an even bigger event.

Dance Wicked For A Week: 10/20-10/27/18
    Spring Break: 4/20-4/27/19

www.PoleDancerTravel.com

Hedonism II Presents The Erotic World Pole Dance Championships
    10/20-10/27/18:
    www.EroticPoleDanceWorldChampionships.com

Thanks for the report, glad to hear you had an awesome time!!!!!!!
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Thank you...great report! It is always good to hear from someone who has just returned.
    I guess we should not get our hopes up that the new ceiling fans will be installed for our trip in January
    s
    St. Martin, FWI, 1991-2011
    Hedonism II -January 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 (x2), 2017
    Cayo Largo, Cuba, December 1-7, 2014
    Hedonism II - April 10-17, 2016 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 16-23, 2017 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 8-15, 2018 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedo 2 April 14-21, 2019 K&A Spring Fling
    H2 April 8-17, 2022 K&A Spring Fling

"If you want something you've never had, you must be willing to do something you've never done" - Thomas Jefferson

Thanks for the report. Was there many double air mattress floaties on the nude beach? Leaving in a few days and not sure if i should lug one down.
    Cheerz

Yikes...I'm not so certain about that one Cheerz! We weren't on the beach very much that week. There were a number of people out there on some but I can't say how many were available.

www.PoleDancerTravel.com

10/20-10/27/18:

There were two or three double mattresses floating around, don't know if they were owned by guests or the resort though.
    Hedo 3: Jun 2009, Jun 2010
    Hedo 2: Nov 5th - 12th 2011
    Jun 30th - Jul 7th 2012
    Nov 3rd - 13 2012
    Jun 19th - 30th 2013
    Nov 2nd - 9th 2013
    Oct 25th - Nov 8th 2014
    Nov 4th - 14th 2015
    Oct 19th - 29th, 2016
    Oct 18th - 28th, 2017
    Jun 21st - 25th, 2018
    Oct 18th - 27th, 2018
    Feb 21st - Mar 2nd, 2019
    Oct 12th - 26th, 2019
    Oct 14th - 24th, 2020
    Nov 13th - 20th, 2021
    May 14th - 21st, 2022
    Nov 12th - 19th, 2022
    May 10th - 20th, 2023!

You can see pictures from our event here: www.DanceWickedForAWeek.com

www.PoleDancerTravel.com

10/20-10/27/18:

Nice photos, thx for sharing.

Awesome pics!!
    "It's not a party 'til somebody gets naked!"
    HII July 14-24, 2011
    http://www.unwindtravel.com/fluff11info.html

Blog Entries
    Mary Ellen, It was great seeing you, and the Pole-Dancers were wonderful...Looking forward to seeing you next Nov.

Hedo Hugs
    Linda & Rich

Thanks Linda and Rich! Glad to hear you'll be back!

www.PoleDancerTravel.com

10/20-10/27/18: