Thread: Old Folk

Old Folk

My wife and I are over the hill (just) in our early 50's. We've done the nude beach at Sans Souci and loved it, but would like a livelier crowd. We are not swingers (not that there's anything wrong with it) and don't mind a little exhibitionism. We may be getting older, but we're not dead! I'd love to hear from folks our age and their experiences. Are we too old for Hedo? Is there a gray crowd? Would we be approached by critics asking us to, for the love of god, please cover up?

You will fit in fine. I don't know about H2, but Hedo 3 average age is probably 40s. We are also a 50 yr old couple and didnt feel out of place at all.

We're in our mid-50s and had a great time last May at HedoIII. No one told us to cover up. I can say that when my wife was dancing in the disco cage there were some who were encouraging her to 'take it off'.
    There were lots of folks of all age groups and plenty who were in their 50s and obviously older! We have gray hair, but gray hair is beautiful!
    I got the impression that age didn't matter -- as long as you're having a great time with each other, you'll fit right in. We're not swingers either and no one pressured us to be.
    Go -- forget about what other people think and just have a great time.

We found hedo when we were 45 and have been 6 times (math says over 50, naaaaw)and we have felt anything but out of place. the point being is you can act 50 or 16, it is your choice. midwestguy is correct, last year we had five women from the group dancin nekkid on the disco bar one nite (lookin real good) and not a one under 40, all feelin 20. my wife even won the bar dancin contest one nite against the younger ladies. Her knees did remind her what she had done the night before. And midwest wife came out of her shell at her speed, but look out at the end of the week. It has been said, hedo is what you want it to be each day. After partying a few days, you can get away from all of it and be alone, then jump right back in to the party. All ages are there, and we have partied with young as well as old. Lifestyle is the same thing, it is there if you are interested, but is not required to have fun. Go, you will not regret it.

We've been three times and there is always a mix of ages. I don't think anyone is old at hedo. You'll see what I mean. Matter of fact theres this one old guy who goes with us every year who... Oh! Hi Gary!!
    Martha & Barry
    Jamaica Geminis

It's good to read the replies. I was afraid i'd have to send a photo before I went and might get rejected.