Thread: Cute couple seeking several more to hang with 12/5 - 12/12

Wink Young couple going to Hedo 3 12/5 - 12/12

Hello boys and girls My wife and I are taking our first trip to H3 in Dec. (the 5th through the 12th) and would like to get to know a few younger couples before we go, so we have someone to hang out with while we're there. We're both 32 and although we're not underwear models I hope to be by the time we go at least I'm working on it (she already could be). We're not big drinkers as we prefer to remember unique experiences like this one . We're hoping to meet a few very personable couples that we can chat with, hang with and go on some outside adventures with as well, like Dunns River falls or water skiing etc. We're not lifestylers, actually we have never had that experience at all for that matter but, we are a little curious (that doesn't mean you have to be though).

Just a few quick notes about us: We're big on family and friends, we're both musicians (she plays piano and I'm a singer/songwriter), we love Halo and W.O.W (if you know what those are we neeeed to hook up ), I ride motorcycles, she likes to look at them, We LOVE coffee, and we're both stoked to go to HEDO 3.

If you'd like to get to know us drop us a line here or our personal email is randy_loran_2k@yahoo.com, hope to make some great new friends enjoy this trip with.
    Last edited by vocals27; 08-25-2006 at 01:13 AM.