Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hedo manners

Hedo manners

Say you met a nice couple at the hedo pool, everything is going well, and there seems to be a good chemistry... As not all couples there are playing, how would you find out whether they do, ask directly? hint? random touch?

Registered User airborne&Grmnbc's Avatar
    Ask directly. IMHO.
    SUCKS!
    21-28 Nov. 14. Spanksgiving Week!!

Quote Originally Posted by TeddyZ View Post
    Say you met a nice couple at the hedo pool, everything is going well, and there seems to be a good chemistry... As not all couples there are playing, how would you find out whether they do, ask directly? hint? random touch?
    Ask us

NOT a "random touch!!!"
    Ask directly.
    Honestly, if you're really "talking" with someone, it will come up. ESPECIALLY at Hedo!

I agree with Phillygirl ask directly.....It's Hedo so it will come up or you can start the conversation in that direction and people will not be offended. Communication is really the key and if they are interested then you still need to know what they are into cause you should never assume anything.

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by phillygirl22 View Post
    NOT a "random touch!!!"
    Ask directly.
    Honestly, if you're really "talking" with someone, it will come up. ESPECIALLY at Hedo!
    Well put!

I understand that those who swing would like to be asked directly, I wonder if those who don't, wouldn't consider it as just rude...
    Last edited by TeddyZ; 10-28-2011 at 09:57 AM.

I understand that those who swing would like to be asked directly, I wonder if those who doesn't, wouldn't consider it as just rude...
    We don't "swing" and for us it is much more considerate to ask, than to just touch.
    SUCKS!

Quote Originally Posted by airborne&Grmnbc View Post
    We don't "swing" and for us it is much more considerate to ask, than to just touch.
    I'm sure, but the touch thing was just a provocation...
    The question is whether you prefer the subject wouldn't be raised at all, and will it make you uncomfortable afterwards.

I'm sure, but the touch thing was just a provocation...
    The question is whether you prefer the subject wouldn't be raised at all, and will it make you uncomfortable afterwards.
    Once you get there you'll understand that everyone is or will be aware that the question will be asked. Everyone is usually pretty straight forward and considerate to others so just ask, you won't be offending anyone or not near as much as touching without asking would.

Well put goodtymes, even most of the friends we have IN the "lifestyle" don't want you to assume anything. But for us, being offended by a direct question about our play status at Hedo would be like getting offended if we get wet in the pool. It's pretty much a given that you'll be asked at some point. And we say thanks but no, we're good.
    Mike & Carol
    SUCKS!

Quote Originally Posted by airborne&Grmnbc View Post
    Well put goodtymes, even most of the friends we have IN the "lifestyle" don't want you to assume anything. But for us, being offended by a direct question about our play status at Hedo would be like getting offended if we get wet in the pool. It's pretty much a given that you'll be asked at some point. And we say thanks but no, we're good.
    Mike & Carol
    Hello Mike and Carol!!!

Def ask first. It usually always comes up in the conversation anyway, that's what we found. It's a different world at Hedo, lol. "Where you guys from, how long you guys been together, is it your first time here, are you in the lifestyle?" We were asked many times and we asked many times. One thing that I find is not often brought up is children. Sometimes during the day or if you get to know a couple pretty well, other then that, I can count on one hand how many times I heard children discussed. You are there to enjoy the fantasy that is Hedo so children talk just never seems to fit in, lol. It really is a special place, there is no place on earth like Hedo, no other resort even comes close!!!
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mac_r_a View Post
    Def ask first. It usually always comes up in the conversation anyway, that's what we found. It's a different world at Hedo, lol. "Where you guys from, how long you guys been together, is it your first time here, are you in the lifestyle?" We were asked many times and we asked many times. One thing that I find is not often brought up is children. Sometimes during the day or if you get to know a couple pretty well, other then that, I can count on one hand how many times I heard children discussed. You are there to enjoy the fantasy that is Hedo so children talk just never seems to fit in, lol. It really is a special place, there is no place on earth like Hedo, no other resort even comes close!!!
    AGREED! DON'T ASK ME ABOUT MY HELLIANS! AND THERE IS NO PLACE LIKE HEDO! Seriously though the subject of the lifestyle is sounds like it would be awkward but it isn't. It'll be easier than you think.

We don't swing but when we visited Hedo we knew we would encounter others who did. We had heard that "no means no" and that's what we found. We made sure we politely declined and made it clear we just weren't lifestylers. However, we also made it clear that we didn't want it to affect our relationship with those who inquired. No offense meant, and no offense taken. It's Hedo, and it's to be expected! So, yes, please ask. No, we won't be uncomfortable afterwards, but we will be flattered. The biggest thing to avoid, from our perspecitve, is if someone declines politely and indicates that a friendship is still desired, please do not turn your back and walk away.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast