Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Hedo manners

Quote Originally Posted by tomcm53 View Post
    We don't swing but when we visited Hedo we knew we would encounter others who did. We had heard that "no means no" and that's what we found. We made sure we politely declined and made it clear we just weren't lifestylers. However, we also made it clear that we didn't want it to affect our relationship with those who inquired. No offense meant, and no offense taken. It's Hedo, and it's to be expected! So, yes, please ask. No, we won't be uncomfortable afterwards, but we will be flattered. The biggest thing to avoid, from our perspecitve, is if someone declines politely and indicates that a friendship is still desired, please do not turn your back and walk away.
    Perfectly stated

Here is to choices!

Quote Originally Posted by smallandtall View Post
    ...We are definitely into swinging, but we are very picky when it comes to the couple we play with. That means no play at all during the first week at Hedo, and once during our last week there...

...Being touched without invitation (verbal or non-verbal) could trigger any kind of response (as, in our eyes, it means one doesn't respect our boundaries), from a very stern look and "Back off!" all the way to someone getting their eyes clawed out (much depending upon who was touching and how and where they touched)...
    I have read this post several times to make sure I'm getting it right because if taken literally, you would never go back to Hedo. While I will agree that respect is the over arching concept, Hedo is still a very social environment - especially the nude pool. Playful/flirty touching ("verbal?" and non verbal) happens often. Now, there is a big difference between a playful "accidentally" rubbing up against someone when squeezing up to the bar, or holding a hand on someone a little longer than necessary to guide them past, than a creepy, predatory pawing... But most people know the difference. It's those that don't that need to be dealt with appropriately. Having said that, it's a requirement to be selective, but it appears from your post that you are hermetically sealed for the first week and interaction from anyone requires an interview process and a stack of release forms.

We've been to Hedo a bunch of times and know how it works, but for the sake of any newbies out there, would you care to clarify your position? It comes off as a bit extreme.
    Mikey and Diane

Quote Originally Posted by Heman View Post
    Here is to choices!

Please ask -- everyone likes a choice -- who knows I might buy the guy a drink hopping his wife is mauling millions when we get back!

H2 Feb 17-21 2011
    March 30-Apr 6 2012
    March 22-30 2013
    April 11-19 2014

Return 3/27-4/4 2015

ive been reading these post, and tho they are old the info is new to me. i consider it im doing my homework for my jan trip. QUESTION.. if i saw you at hedo, and the 1st thought that came to mind was, "DAMN.. she is sexy as hell" could i tell you that or tell ur hubby, he has a very sexy wife?

Quote Originally Posted by housecalls404 View Post
    ive been reading these post, and tho they are old the info is new to me. i consider it im doing my homework for my jan trip. QUESTION.. if i saw you at hedo, and the 1st thought that came to mind was, "DAMN.. she is sexy as hell" could i tell you that or tell ur hubby, he has a very sexy wife?
    You will have to play that one very carefully. While Hedo is a much more honest and open environment, and people are much more into conversation than back at home, I don't think I would open with that comment. If you have a rapport established with the couple then the compliment will most likely be accepted as that.

We have had people walk by us and tell Mrs. HJ that they thought she was attractive or had great breasts and we have been guilty of the same thing. If you are talking to a couple, let the hubby know that he is a lucky man. Just be polite. The best line we have had was when a guy walked up to Mrs. HJ and said "Hi! My name is Jack. Those are nice titties! Can I suck on them?" He was polite, knew what he wanted and asked. She couldn't say no to that. Your mileage may vary! LOL
    Joe & Ellen
    Desire Pearl - April 18-26, 2023
    Hedonism II - July 18-26, 2023
    Desire Pearl - September 5-13. 2023
    Nile Lifestyle Cruise - January 26 - February 8, 2024

AFF & Kasidie- Empty_Nesters
    SLS - CT_empty_nesters
    SDC - emptynesters1
    http://www.sdc.com?ref=9857

In our opinion your venturing into shark infested waters,you may come out unscaved or you may have your limbs torn off!!Circumstances will determine if the comment will be welcomed.For instance if you have been creeping around the bushes spanking the Monkey or being a Wally or Vinnie it will likely not go well for you.But if you have been acting respectful and classy and your comment is in a respectful tone it will likely be taken with compliment. Everyone at Hedo "people watch"weather chilling at the pool or beach piano bar or what have you.So even if you haven't met someone yet chances are that they have already had some sort of eye contact and are aware of the way you carry yourself.In our experience Wally and Vinnie alerts spread fast around the pool,so be aware that your behaviour is Amway's being noted by someone somewhere.
    Last edited by sunnnysideup69; 10-08-2012 at 04:08 PM. Reason: spelling
    No pants are the best pants
    Next trip
    2017 sometime

We don't swing and a touch without asking is a big fat WTF dude. I think the woman sets the stage. We have gone into some unexpected playful situations to our surprise and it may be years before we are ready for full swing? Maybe never. We just hope that a no is not a death to a possible friendship. Lets just party together and relax. Drama is a bad thing.

Dif
    31 days to go..Woohoo.
    Last edited by PeasnapodX2; 10-08-2012 at 01:18 PM. Reason: DIF

Start with a "hi, what's your name". Not everyone is in the lifestyle and most of us husbands love to hear our wives are hot (and they are) just someone that has her as a mark might have us a little concerned.

H2 Feb 17-21 2011
    March 30-Apr 6 2012
    March 22-30 2013
    April 11-19 2014

Return 3/27-4/4 2015

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by millionsnmilo View Post
    Start with a "hi, what's your name". Not everyone is in the lifestyle and most of us husbands love to hear our wives are hot (and they are) just someone that has her as a mark might have us a little concerned.
    i agree with this. just make some nice convo with both her and i and as the chat keeps going you will know when to say things like you are a very hot lady... or your a very lucky guy. last jan when we was there thats the way it went and the guy got laid just be yourself we say... we are what we are and we hope that you are also. houescalls404 see you on the 18th .... cum and say hi.... we are full swingers.... we don't mind chatting alittle then playing...

manners

Quote Originally Posted by hedopair View Post
    You will have to play that one very carefully. While Hedo is a much more honest and open environment, and people are much more into conversation than back at home, I don't think I would open with that comment. If you have a rapport established with the couple then the compliment will most likely be accepted as that.
    thanks HP
    I will keep that in mind, because I am quick to give a compliment. and like with most things its all about timing, so if I did even say that it would have to be at the right time.

h2 manners

Quote Originally Posted by sunnnysideup69 View Post
    In our opinion your venturing into shark infested waters,you may come out unscaved or you may have your limbs torn off!!Circumstances will determine if the comment will be welcomed.For instance if you have been creeping around the bushes spanking the Monkey or being a Wally or Vinnie it will likely not go well for you.But if you have been acting respectful and classy and your comment is in a respectful tone it will likely be taken with compliment. Everyone at Hedo "people watch"weather chilling at the pool or beach piano bar or what have you.So even if you haven't met someone yet chances are that they have already had some sort of eye contact and are aware of the way you carry yourself.In our experience Wally and Vinnie alerts spread fast around the pool,so be aware that your behaviour is Amway's being noted by someone somewhere.
    NOTE TO SELF.... stay out of shark infested waters.

thanks
    HC

nice conversation starter, not really my style but hey u were happy, the guy others was and I'm sure mrs hj had the biggest smile on her lovely face.
    Last edited by housecalls404; 10-09-2012 at 08:21 AM.

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar
    I wonder if there is a "how not to come off as a Wallie thread" anywhere?Nobody wants to be perceived as rude if they are not normally of that persuasion.
    NN

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast