Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nude - Vs - Prude

Nude - Vs - Prude

Ok, lets start by saying how excited we are to go to Hedo for our first time and can't wait to run down the beach in the Au Natural.. lol but what's the difference in staying on the "Nude" side and the "Prude" side besides the cost and clothing? Is it really worth the extra money to stay on the nude side or does it really matter anyway. Sounds like most everyone there hangs on the nude side by the pool anyway.. Which is where I plan on being.. lol

Registered User CARRIBEAN BUFFS's Avatar
    It's really a matter of preference. The rooms are the rooms, and unless you have a desire for an outdoor jacuzzi, not much difference in any of them. That being said, staying on the nude side keeps you much closer to the nude pool, where pretty much everybody spends most of their time. But a wise police officer once told me, Hedo is very spread out, so if you stay on the nude side, you have a relatively long walk to dinner, while if your on the prude side, the long walk is to the nude pool. So as far as convenience to the amenities, it's six of one, half dozen of the other. Hope this helps.

[from] Georgia [live] Hawaii [work] Dubai/Afghanistan
    Quote Originally Posted by CARRIBEAN BUFFS View Post
    Hedo is very spread out, so if you stay on the nude side, you have a relatively long walk to dinner, while if your on the prude side, the long walk is to the nude pool.
    Very profound words by the officer. I love that!

The above is 100% true...it's your preference on default location in reference to the action. It's a longer walk to get to everyone else, but you can be first in line for dinner.

In my times at Hedo - NOBODY was rushing to the food. However (comma), there is a lot more going on I am eager to see and rather be close to on the "Nude Side". Personal opinion...is it worth the money (speaking about the rooms? No., but for the convenience...most definitely.
    tECh

This is our first visit and after listening to the advice given here we decided to jump right in Nude oceanview. Its your vacation You rule. Enjoy

For us the cost is not worth the difference. We are always at the nude side (beach and pool) but we always book nude side due to cost. We would rather have a little longer walk to the beach or pool than pay for nude, and the walk to dinner is much shorter from the prude side as well. Rooms are same, and most of the time we walk nude back to our rooms with no problems. Several times we have booked and payed for prude side rooms and got an upgrade to nude side for no cost. Never hurts to ask

When we were first trying understand the lay of this palce everyone refered to the areas as" sides " . There are no sides. The whole place is open. As you walk from one area to the next you will see way more nudity. The so called nude pool is all the way to the one end of the resort. I personally enjoy the walk an like my room being close by the food an " prude pool " . It s nice in the morning when your strength isn't there to drag your but along from a night of drinking to much to just walk a few feet an eat . Also my take is if your only using the room as a change an sleep room why pay the extra ?

We have stayed on both sides, one of the reasons to stay on the nude side it's close if you want to run back to the room. There are times we pick up a plate of food and run back and eat it there. Also if a quick shower goes by it won't take too long to get out of it...and get back.
    Ray and Karen
    White Lake, MI

I usally say what the buffs say, one way or another your going to have to walk the distance, to the nude pool or to dinner / night entertainment.
    If money is a factor (and when isnt it), get what ever room you can afford.
    We personally always try and get an ocean view room, even though we don't spend much time in the room, I still want to be able to see, hear and smell the ocean from my window when I am in there. I live in a big city, and I see buildings all the time, I want to see the ocean when I am down there. One of the reasons we were never a fan of the quad at H3, love the pool and the bar, but damn, all you could see in buildings. Your in the Carribean mate, lets see some ocean, lol.
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Our take is prude. We are always looking at where we can save a few dollars so we can spend an extra night there.
    The walk is nothing that we can not handle.

We've been three times and each have stayed on the nude side. We just liked the idea of not needing to wear anything to head to the nude pool. Now that it seems the entire resort has gone clothing optional, we're going to give the prude side a try in March to save a little dough. The walk for us isn't a big deal. We can both use the excercise...

Cheers!
    Mark and Jen

Definitely not worth the money to me.... but I don't wear insane heels, and can walk easily... And if my towel winds up over my shoulder instead of around me, it doesn't matter (as Mark and Jen say above, the "prude" side is CO now).

We used to book prude garden, but there are a few rooms that are out in no-man's land (and we got stuck in one), so it's been prude beach for the past 3 trips.
    Twelve trips under our belts.....
    We'll be back with the Amigos in March...

A tip I got from someone about the long walks in heels - wear a pair of flip flops and always hide them in the same bush that you pick out during the day when you are sober (lol) and hide them there until after supper/disco and then you can change your heels and hide your comfy shoes in the bush.
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

I was "upgraded" to a Prude Oceanview room last trip. I joked I was staying at Sandals. And the view? well, i could see the water's edge, that's about it.... I didn't care, but had I paid for the upgrade, I would have been ticked off...
    If it's really important to you, I suggest getting familiar with the resort layout and being specific at check-in. Quite frankly, I was so excited to be there this past time, I forgot to even ASK where my room was, much less an upgrade!

Registered User KimCplatitagain's Avatar
    The only bad thing about the prude side is the clothed walk to the nude side everyday... lol
    Hedonism II - September 20-27 1997
    Hedonism II - September 26- October 3 1998
    Hedonism II - November 13-20 2010
    Hedonism II - March 4-14 2011
    Hedonism II - August 14-24 2011
    Hedonism II - November 11-21 2011
    Hedonism II - April 29 - May 4 2012

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast