Thread: Fun4Two

Fun4Two

I wanted to know if anyone has heard of this club in Amsterdam. My friend told me that he had a great time when he went with his girlfriend. From his description of the place I may just have to go there one day.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by kenshin2811 View Post
    I wanted to know if anyone has heard of this club in Amsterdam. My friend told me that he had a great time when he went with his girlfriend. From his description of the place I may just have to go there one day.
    Yep, we know about it.
    (It's actually a lot closer to Rotterdam than to Amsterdam, but I gather that doesn't mean anything to most people who haven't visited the Netherlands. :-))
    We live about 1,5 hours drive away from it.

What exactly do you want to know? :-)

Thanks for the response smallandtall. Can you tell me what you thought of it compared to any other clubs. I can't get to their site as I'm in a deployed location.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by kenshin2811 View Post
    Thanks for the response smallandtall. Can you tell me what you thought of it compared to any other clubs. I can't get to their site as I'm in a deployed location.
    Well, in our perspective it's one of the two best swingersclubs in the Netherlands (The other one that we consider to be very good is the "Fata Morgana" which is not far from Amsterdam).

The club has a population that differs a lot from evening to evening. On Fridays, it's a somewhat older (average age maybe 35 to 40) but more active crowd. On Saturdays the place is packed (a reservation is recommended) and a younger group of visitors comes. In our view a lot of the people on Saturday seem to be there to watch and being watched. Sundays are quieter, and again the average age is higher than on Saturdays.

It's a very nice looking establishment, clean, well maintained, with different theme play rooms upstairs, downstairs there's a jaccusi, dance floor, buffet and such.

It's also all inclusive, with food, drinks, towels and condoms included in the price.

The Fata Morgana isn't that much different, but the population seems to be slightly (maybe 5 years on average) older and the club itself is not as open on the ground floor (dance floor is smaller).

The (over a dozen) other clubs in the Netherlands that we know are all considerably less attractive. They are (often much) smaller, the people don't take as much care of their appearance, a few are not very clean, there are clubs where there are lots of single men following the few women and couples, creating a different atmosphere from that in the Fun or the Fata.

SmallandTall thanks for the detailed reply. I really appreciate that. From your description it sounds like a cool place to go. I'm gonna have to book a trip there. I hope all is well with you and again I thank you. Have a great day or night, depending on when you get a chance to read this.

Cool

You're welcome. :-)

If there are any other questions WRT swingers dating clubs here in the Netherlands, just let us know.

+1.

We went to fun4two for some years now, and it has been voted best club in the world by Sexcetera and Playboy-TV (search for the clip on '69 sexiest things to do'). To bad that you can't see those video-clips on their (English) website, but nothing I've seen in the past 8 years in this world comes even close (besides Hedo-II that is, but that really depends on when you're going).

You need a reservation on Saturday, and will be allowed access as an 'intro', but you only get/retain a membership if you fit in and don't mis-behave. Maybe because of that, the club has the most beautifull and classy clientele we've experienced in any open-minded or lifestyle environment. Off course, that's only my opinion and YMMV.

It used to be a great club. But with new owners Fun4Two is not so fun any more. Less people, less real swingers and a lot more prostitution. We have been going there for man years and live in Amsterdam. It's more of a brothel now than a couple club. The owner even run ads that if you are single you can just bring a prostitute. I've never seen the new owners smile either when people arrive. I hate to see this club being ruined by prostitution and bad management...

Try another - it's so many good once now in Europe... Fata is also good and lot's of action.