Thread: Random Technical Question - TV Inputs?

Random Technical Question - TV Inputs?

Does anyone know what kind of inputs (i.e. HDMI, VGA, DVI,) the tv's have? Specifically, the flat screens in the jacuzzi suites.

I never really looked. I always bring my netbook for downloads or watching pics/videos we take.
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

[from] Georgia [live] Hawaii [work] Dubai/Afghanistan
    Had the jacuzzi suite once and it was the regular component connections...red, white, yellow. I only looked, never used it as I am like Cop...my lil' MacBook Pro served as media viewing when needed.
    tECh

Thanks guys! In the past we have always just used the laptop screen too, but thought we'd pack a cable and take advantage of the larger screen this time. Not that we will be watching a lot of anything.

Well, my guess is YOU will be watching quite a bit, but it won't be on the Tele (that is unless it's a recap of...) LOL. - I think it's safe to say that comment was PG-13 enough
    tECh

Haha - so very true!

TV.Laptops,Netbook,HDMI,VGA,DVI ???? This is the HEDO site right? Naked people, drinking all day and night, piano bar, disco, Agustus's beach,Delroys,drinking all day and night? You guys need to get out more. We're betting that you guys are a ton of fun at the star trek conventions too.
    I'm sorry, and much respect...just poking a bit of light-hearted fun is all. Our last trip I was a bit tech "over the top", bringing both a tiny nikon coolpix and my good canon dslr and flash, but aside from a few cool landscape photos, the good camera spent most of the week being walked back and forth to the main dining hall or locked in the safe. The next trip, in ten days,the good camera stays at home locked in the gun safe. I'll still bring the little coolpix, but that's as techie as we're gonna get. Afterall, if it weren't for that, we wouldn't have our terrific profile pic coming out of the grotto, that a lovely young single gal offered to take for us. And did I mention that she was completely NAKED when she took our picture? The hell you say, cameras in the nude area are against the rules. OOOps, our bad. Laptops? They'll spend ten days locked in the safe with the photo gear. I'm sure they will be very happy.
    Connie and Mick from Reno, NV

Trip # 2... Oct. 27th - Nov. 6th, 2011

Trip # 3.... Oct. 26th - Nov. 4th, 2012

Trip # 4 ... Oct. 30th - Nov. 8th, 2013

Yahoo...... Dancing_2Some
    SLS......... Dancing2some
    AFF......... Dancing2some

@Dancing2some
    OMG! I am laughing so hard at your lashing out, or shall I say "poking a bit" (no pun intended, I don't think). Anywho, I knew it was coming. Funny to me though cause I am a "techie" so half of me me wanted to justify having the gadgets but yeah, the other half...d@m% my side is hurtin'. Funny.
    tECh

As a matter of fact, I AM a ton of fun at Star Trek conventions!

Unfortunately, my darling techie husband does not have the luxury of leaving his laptop behind, but such is life. Since there is no avoiding it, we will be putting technology to good use.

It looks like our dates are going to overlap. I might need you guys to take a copycat photo of us - I love your profile pic!

I agree about bringing a really good digital camera and a point and shot. I did the same a few years back and the good digital one sat in the safe the whole trip.The small point and shoot fits in my pocket and is easy to use.
    First trip to Hedo II.....1986
    First couple tossed out of the Grand Lideo..opening week

Thanks guys for taking it in the good nature it was intended
    Lewcy&Mid, we'd be happy to do so! Look us up.We'll be easy to find, I'll be the "pleasantly plump" guy poking his wife in the but,in the grotto. What do you think she was smiling about anyways?
    Connie and Mick from Reno, NV

Trip # 2... Oct. 27th - Nov. 6th, 2011

Trip # 3.... Oct. 26th - Nov. 4th, 2012

Trip # 4 ... Oct. 30th - Nov. 8th, 2013

Yahoo...... Dancing_2Some
    SLS......... Dancing2some
    AFF......... Dancing2some