Thread: First Trip - 11/5-11/9

First Trip - 11/5-11/9

Trying to get a feel for what goes on and how to dress.
    My wife likes to show off her 38DD's by wearing fish net, lace and see-through tops
    and dresses. She also like to wear her bikini top to breakfast and lunch. We have been to the Hedo resorts several time and know that this resort is different but what can women and men wear for dinner, to the disco and around. What about extra (sexual)
    activities?

sorry posted on wrong resort.

There is a forum you can go to and find out anything you want like here for hedo. It www.desireresorts.19.forum.com. I have got a lot of info there and I think we are going to get our feet wet so to speak there in June. It sounds a lot like hedo but as some have put it more sensual than sexual like hedo. Yes they have the play room by the disco and the jacuzzi on a upper deck for fun! With beds and such from what I have read. I am sure you wife won't have a problem with the DDs there at all! Mine can't wait to let her puppies out and to get me out of my box more. Good luck! I am on the other site also under the same name.

Dress is required for breakfast. You must be covered. Men with a shirt. sleeveless is fine and women as well. Bikini top I think is ok but may be cold as the AC work well in the dining room. Lunch is on the pool deck, so a lot more flexible. Topless is fine and we have seen naked. Dinner at the sit down restaurants require long pants for men. Everything else is what you want. I can say that hedo has participation in theme nights from men and women, but only toga and pj are popular. Desire has many women dressed for all the themes, but most men don't. Sex is ok at rooftop hottub and swing room but forbidden everywhere else. Hope that helps.