Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: please no high pressure

We dont like it but damn it if we have to go pirate on someone we will
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Registered User CARRIBEAN BUFFS's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mac_r_a View Post
    That's a little harsh sounding. I am sorry you had a similar situation happen to you, but you make it sound like the swingers are hunting for fresh prey and I don't think that is the case. I think MOST people in the lifestyle are very respectful. I think on average more people at Hedo are more respectful then the percentage of people in "the real world". Saying stuff like this may scare off the new people looking to book. This is definately an isolated incident and does not often happen.
    mac r a, I don't want my earlier post to be misunderstood. I agree, any incident like what has been mentioned is definately an isolated one. Also, my point is, we have to think about what we say, and how we act around others, only because it is very easy to give the wrong signals to others, especially in an atmosphere that is, by nature, sexually charged. Afterall, whether you are swingers or not, no one is a mind reader, and if your signals suggest one thing, but in your mind you mean another, that can lead to issues.In our 3 trips to Hedo we have never run into anyone who we would have labelled as predatory, hunting for fresh meat. Can it happen, I'm sure it can, but rarely. Most are just into havin fun, and even the nicest people can misinterpret signals from others.

Very well said Carribean Buffs. I just wanted to point out that it was probably an isolated incidated and it would be rare to find a "predotor" at Hedo. Most are very respectful of your wishes IF you voice them.
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Hey Tbone1971, I just got back from Hedo last night and we were part of the International Delights group (trip report will be coming). Really sorry to hear about your situation. We're new to the lifestyle and Hedo as well. I think there were about 70 people in our group and with that number of people there is a higher possibility of having 1-2 bad apples. Having said that I would think that, regardless of the group there is a possiblity of running into a couple of bad apples at the resort. I hope you reconsider going back in October cause I do know there are a lot of really good people in ID. In fact, I like to think we have made some life long friends (M&J and others).

Quote Originally Posted by chris&corinne View Post
    Hey Tbone1971, I just got back from Hedo last night and we were part of the International Delights group (trip report will be coming). Really sorry to hear about your situation. We're new to the lifestyle and Hedo as well. I think there were about 70 people in our group and with that number of people there is a higher possibility of having 1-2 bad apples. Having said that I would think that, regardless of the group there is a possiblity of running into a couple of bad apples at the resort. I hope you reconsider going back in October cause I do know there are a lot of really good people in ID. In fact, I like to think we have made some life long friends (M&J and others).
    You said it, Guys. We're new this forum but felt the need to chime in to defend our ID pals. We've been members of this group for three years now and while EVERY group has their "assholes" (note; if your group has none, you're likely it) MOST people in this group are respectful, classy, and just want to have fun. Yes, some are more aggressive than others, but we've found that a simple NO works wonders with most everyone.

Again, we're very sorry that you had a bad experience with someone. But please don't use that experience to judge our entire group.

M & J

Not true, we have not had our "asshole" yet, but were a new group and growing, lol.
    Keeping our fingers crossed for another asshole free year in 2012
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Quote Originally Posted by CopNkitten View Post
    Not true, we have not had our "asshole" yet, but were a new group and growing, lol.
    Keeping our fingers crossed for another asshole free year in 2012
    Cop..
    We'd be happy to join your group....but then we'd be the assholes...

Guys,

Our advice is don't give up. We went to Hedo as newbies last February and had a great time. Cheries broken and some incredible friends made. So much so we are returning this coming february. We only experienced one nuisance caller who was eventually dealt with, with the threat of imminant drowning in the hot tub. Such people are few and far between. In general, our experience of the lifestyle comunity (Swingers if you prefer) are they are great people who know how to enjoy life. I agree some let themselves down when drunk but as with the above post, I'm also pretty sure that a bunch of guys will stand too when bad behavior shows up at the hot tub or anywhere else in the pool area. I hope you dont let this incident put you off what is in our experience a fun experience. Hedo is about having good fun and enjoying vacation time with like minded people. Maybe we should have a post naming and shaming arseholes. The resort doesnt need them, I would love to start but the indian guy who abused his wife and behaved so inappropriately last year declined to give his name when i spoke to him . . Good luck nexttime.

It does seem like you guys had a good approach, and it sounds like the guy who was pushing had the wrong idea and overstepped. Hopefully a simple NO put that to rest, it's a shame that it changed your vacation in the process.
    We also understand your wanting to do this together. We ALWAYS play together as for us the lifestyle is a journey we share as a couple, not a reason to be separate. That being said we play with others but are never out of arms reach.
    Hopefully you'll find your place, even it means the lifestyle isn't your cup of tea. You've already went places most people don't get to.
    Kel and Cory
    AFF- Ridncouplerr
    LL- Ridncouple
    SLS- Ridncouple

Quote Originally Posted by Mark and Jen View Post
    We'd be happy to join your group....but then we'd be the assholes...
    Well someone has to be the first
    Lol
    Cop..

Blog Entries
    couldnt agree more tamemetonegril. i was ready to roll with it and all these other husbands stood up. it was unexpected and i was glad. was already mind preping for the jamaican jail experience.lol anyways i believe hedo is one of the few places most people do kinda look out for each other in those spots. we are all there to have a great vacation and its almost like a big frat house for a week.

I've noticed a very simple fact in my times going to Hedo. Nudity+alcohol+horniness=stupid people. Some people just act abhorrent in the environment. I hope you had a good time and have a much better and carefree time next go around.

Quote Originally Posted by 2fast View Post
    You've already went places most people don't get to.
    Kel and Cory
    After our virgin trip in late June, I like to remind myself of this very thought. I may not be the coolest guy at work, but I have some memories from my trip that most anyone would be proud of. Kudos to you for going and making the best of it. Hope next visit is even more fun.
    Hedonism II - 28JUN2011 to 03JUL2011, 27NOV2013 to 01DEC2013, 17JUL2023 to 22JUL2023

Desire Pearl - 28MAR2016 to 01APR2016, 19MAR2017 to 24MAR2017, 22JUL2018 to 27JUL2018, 10JUL2021 to 16JUL2021, 26JUN2022 to 30JUN2022 and 01AUG2022 to 05AUG2022

Desire RM - 24NOV2021 to 27NOV2021

Temptation Grand Miches - 08AUG2023 to 13AUG2023

Blog Entries
    Sorry to here that you had a bad experence with a asshole... we are new to Hedo but not to the lifestyle. we have been swinging for 17 years and we have seen the same kinds of things happen when we would have a party that was open to anyone that was in the lifestyle but we learned that theres always going to be bad apples... we are looking forward to our first trip and getting our cherries popped this Jan. if your going see you there.....

Quote Originally Posted by STL-MO-CPL View Post
    I may not be the coolest guy at work,.
    Really?? C'mon!! Hard to believe after our cruise this summer.

Greg

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast