Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New to nude

New to nude

My husband and I are planning a trip back to jamaica for our10 year anniversary. We are looking for new experiences and some sexual adventures. We are not nudist's and have never been to a nude beach and I am not sure how comfortable we will be walking around naked all the time. I have read some great advice here and am hoping for more. Do you have to be completely nude on the "nude" side? Are there other couples/singles looking for a party or are you just there because you can walk around naked? Do people really have sex out in plain site? I have read to be careful about going when a group of "lifestylers" are there. Why? And how can I avoid it? We just want to have an awesome two weeks at a great resort to make amazing memories. There is so much info online it is hard to make a decision! Maybe a night pass would be better for us, any advice will help - thanks!!!

Hi Mrs C.
    My love and I are not swingers and have not had any pressure to be them when there. Yes we have had conversations where we were being ask if we were but no pressure. We were not nudist the first trip. But seem to be now after a lot of trips to Hedo. Nude = no clothing, yes, nude. When your with 100+ nude people it seems silly to have clothing on. Yes, not a trip has gone by where sex in the open was absent. Fun to watch, no one is saying you need to be the ones doing it. Unless you want to after being there an hour or so.
    No need to not go to Hedo. If you find yourself in need of some quiet beach time there is a LOT of beach where you can have clothing on and just relax. There is an under used bar and an under used grill over there too. We have enjoyed reading time there when we wanted to just chill for a bit.
    As I read your looking at two weeks. You may want to plan on going off campus for a tour or three. I understand they are fun but as we have only been able to be pulled away for the boat trip to Rick's cafe I will have to let you read others reports on doing others. We won't do the Rick's trip again. Not our bottle of beer with the crowds kind of place.

Vacation Sex is the best sex. Plus your at sexual charged Hedo. Makes it all that much better.

[from] Georgia [live] Hawaii [work] Dubai/Afghanistan
    [Q]Do you have to be completely nude on the "nude" side?
    [A]The one exception to nude I have seen on the "nude side" was having leeway given to women. Specifically, I would see women wearing bottoms that almost looked to be non-existent and never were hassled. One of the culprits was my girl on the virgin trip to Hedo. After a day (and me feeding here bikini bottoms to the sharks) problem solved. [Joking]

[Q]Are there other couples/singles looking for a party or are you just there because you can walk around naked?
    [A]Everyone goes for their own reasons. I think it is just safe to safe there is a mix of it all regardless of the side you're on.

[Q]Do people really have sex out in plain site?
    [A]Definitely.

[Q]I have read to be careful about going when a group of "lifestylers" are there. Why? And how can I avoid it?
    [A]One visit of mine caught the tail end of a "Lifestyler's" group. I honestly don't think there is anything to avoid, people are still the good people of Hedo. However (comma) I believe the warning you've received is more revolved around the fact that people get a little more crazy during those particular times.

My opinion is this; if you are considering Hedo...then the likelihood of you having fun is potentially greater than someone who took a wrong turn. It's a GREAT place, a GREAT environment, and the people...I swear to you the people there are the BEST.

If you get a night pass, you'll just wish you were there longer then find yourself posting here once you've returned home from Jamaica mentioning a 363 day countdown. {shaking my head no} ¡No bueno! Go...stay...enjoy...plan to go again. It's a vicious cycle and there is never too many doin' it!
    tECh

Funny we went there as well last year for our 10 year aniversarry an had so much fun. I would suggest thinking about if you can handle seeing nude people first. Then I may suggest starting out at the prude pool an take it in for a bite. It was a little over whelming for us at first. So we hung low an watched an took it in. As the hours went by an the drinks went down we removed clothing an began to blend in more. You can read all you want but the reality of it can be mind blowing. You can IMO have sum what of a common vacation there but you will see lots of naked people . Just get past it an stick it out an you will have a blast. We can't think of why we would want to go anywere else.
    Last edited by 4us2; 10-11-2011 at 10:04 PM.

We had never been at a nude resort before either, and of course were nervous. Got there, went down to the nude beach and within 20 minutes or less, we had our clothes off. Now we look forward to the feeling of freedom that comes with being nude. This next trip we were comped our room and fear we will end up on the prude side. :-)
    11/2-11/8/11
    10/31-11/06/10

Imwitheasy Justeasy
    (Julie) (Jeff)

Blog Entries
    Google white sands negril.... It is a no frills resort about 2 miles from Hedo. we don't like the all inclusive..we like to eat and drink the island cuisine on our own schedule. The beaches are all topless so if you wish to go half way that is an option. this is our 5th year in a row and we plan on doing a day/night pass to hedo this november.

either way you go...it is the best place on earth!

Go to Hedo, you will not have a problem. Everyone already pretty much answered your questions. You will see that the only people that really gather any attention are the people that do have clothes on, lol.
    We are swingers and you will not be pressured.
    I suggest seeing what groups are there during your dates (what are your dates) and then you can get to know people before you go, makes it easier having some online friends that you have chatted with before you go.
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Oh and look into renewing your wedding vow's while there, very romantic, included if your staying that long (just tip the minister), and they do an amazing job.
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Cool

I'm curious to know where the fear of swingers comes from.

-First of all, just because swingers like to have sex with other people who feel the same way, doesn't mean that they are interested in having sex with everyone.

-Within the swingers community, there are very explicit rules, and the most important ones involve respect. That means that no is no, but also that even if you make it halfway clear that you're not interested in swinging, you won't be asked.

As for the sex in public, yes, that happens at Hedo. But it's not as if you can't walk around a corner without immediately running into a full blown orgy. Much of it happens on the nude site, and if you stay away from the nude pool after dark, you'll also see a lot less of it. :-)

Then again, oftentimes we didn't even notice the live action around us, because we were to busy having (non-sexual) fun with other people. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by smallandtall View Post

-First of all, just because swingers like to have sex with other people who feel the same way, doesn't mean that they are interested in having sex with everyone.

-Within the swingers community, there are very explicit rules, and the most important ones involve respect. That means that no is no, but also that even if you make it halfway clear that you're not interested in swinging, you won't be asked.

As for the sex in public, yes, that happens at Hedo. But it's not as if you can't walk around a corner without immediately running into a full blown orgy. Much of it happens on the nude site, and if you stay away from the nude pool after dark, you'll also see a lot less of it. :-)

Then again, oftentimes we didn't even notice the live action around us, because we were to busy having (non-sexual) fun with other people. :-)
    If We round a corner and there is a orgy going on it just gained two more people

I agree! There's no fear of swingers, more the opposite! I don't want to go to a nudist colony where there is nothing sexual going on! We are looking to join in the fun and have a great time. This site is awesome and you all have helped a lot, thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs C View Post
    My husband and I are planning a trip back to jamaica for our10 year anniversary. We are looking for new experiences and some sexual adventures. We are not nudist's and have never been to a nude beach and I am not sure how comfortable we will be walking around naked all the time. I have read some great advice here and am hoping for more. Do you have to be completely nude on the "nude" side? Are there other couples/singles looking for a party or are you just there because you can walk around naked? Do people really have sex out in plain site? I have read to be careful about going when a group of "lifestylers" are there. Why? And how can I avoid it? We just want to have an awesome two weeks at a great resort to make amazing memories. There is so much info online it is hard to make a decision! Maybe a night pass would be better for us, any advice will help - thanks!!!
    Mrs. C I am in the same boat and I have the nerve to be organizing a trip. I don't know what the hell I'm doing and like you and your husband, my husband and I are not lifestylers either. I am nervous about attending a nude beach as well but I am so curious (on alot of things). When are you going?

Quote Originally Posted by CopNkitten View Post
    Oh and look into renewing your wedding vow's while there, very romantic, included if your staying that long (just tip the minister), and they do an amazing job.
    Cop..
    Hey Cop, how do u go about this? Who would I need to contact? We will be there for our anniversary and it sounds nice.

Some general rules:

"Nudists" like to be nude - I'm not completely familiar with the "rules", but it seems they are a non-sexually expressive bunch.

On the other hand, "swingers', "players" or those "in the lifestyle" are very open about their sexual preferences and will generally look for sex wherever it suits them (us). This is not to say they (we) are predatory, but are simply "open" to a sexual encounter. In our experience, the "lifestyle" people are the most fun to have at a party. Generally harmless, but just enough danger to be fun.
    Mikey and Diane

Quote Originally Posted by smallandtall View Post

Very well said.
    Cop..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast