Thread: Clothing Questions

Clothing Questions

I have read through all of the threads for theme nights and I got an idea what I am going to wear but what about my husband. It is easy to find sexy outfits for women. so here are my questions.

1) can you give examples of different things to wear on the not so obvious theme nights?

2) Examples of what men wear on theme nights?

3) what to wear at dinner for women

4) what to wear at dinner for men?

For dinner, dress comfortable. Shorts, pants, t-shirt, polo shirt, tuxedo, sexy outfit its up to you.
    For theme nights again, use your imagination. PJ night for men can be boxers right up to a onesy.
    What ever your mind can come up with go with it. There's no right or wrong.

Austin TX, just south of St. louis and slightly north of Negril
    1) can you give examples of different things to wear on the not so obvious theme nights?
    Shopping (for women) on websites like trashy.com, wickedweasel.com etc (usually banners or links to multiple sites on here) are great and the thing to remember is usually there is no such thing as an outfit being "Too Slutty". If you are concerned that it's conservative, it is. If your not comfy wearing this type of attire around during dinner, then a nice slinky dress would work too. I've got lots of little chemise's that I wear when I don't feel like dressing for the themes. Gary will often wear good ole shorts and either a button up shirt or a tshirt with a funky saying on it for dinner.

2) Examples of what men wear on theme nights?
    PJ night has always been more of a funky, far out costume night for us. Rarely will you see repeaters wearing actual PJ attire that night. We've worn signs tied on by string, LED lights wrapped around our bodies and we've seen others wear oversized tool belts (with the "fun toys" attached), hair scrunchies placed strategically for one guy, glow sticks made into outfits and even bubble wrap. Have fun, noone will criticize and if you feel out of place when you get there it's definitely your vacation so you can go change into something that works better for you.

3) what to wear at dinner for women
    Dinner you either dress in theme attire or items that I mentioned under #1. If you go to Mariano's, you need the naughty bits such as the hoohahs and bootae covered. I think I've worn as little as I could while accomplishing the coverage and haven't ever really seen anyone asked to leave. If they do, cool thing is your room isn't far away so you can add a little more coverage. If your feeling dressing in just a nice little sun dress or shorts, by all means....DO IT!! The big thing to remember is that this is your vacation and you shouldn't feel pressured to "dress" if your not up for it.

4) what to wear at dinner for men?[/QUOTE]
    A nice button up shirt or funny tshirt and shorts. Some have been seen wearing pants.........I often have a hard time wearing a skimpy dress so not sure how they can handle that....but hey, it's their vacation!

I'm probably one of the biggest overpackers of my clothes but womens clothes usually take up so little space that even with 60+ outfit possibilities I still fit in one suitcase. I make sure my shoes do dbl, tripple and quadrupple duty. Confort is important but obviously, sometimes we women have to take one for the team and wear the slutty shoes that hurt. When you do that, sounds like a great time for the hubby to cater to your every whim and need!

Have a great trip and hope my opinions and thoughts helped!

Lora
    GARY N LORA

BOSOM BUDDIES
    Feb 20 - Mar 1, 2014
    Nov 1-8, 2014

Blog Entries
    we just found this website and we are finding it very helpful... this will be our first time at Hedo. we are really looking forward to the trip and this thread and others have helped alot... thenx to everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by foxxyandhound View Post
    we just found this website and we are finding it very helpful... this will be our first time at Hedo. we are really looking forward to the trip and this thread and others have helped alot... thenx to everyone.
    When are you going foxxyandhound? How about you MrandMrsSmith, when are you going? We are going in April for our 6th time. We never really dressed up alot before. Slutty wear yes, costumes not so much but still had great time watching everyone else. This trip I will have a few more costumes, Pirate and Godess. Can't wait

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Redshadow View Post
    When are you going foxxyandhound? How about you MrandMrsSmith, when are you going? We are going in April for our 6th time. We never really dressed up alot before. Slutty wear yes, costumes not so much but still had great time watching everyone else. This trip I will have a few more costumes, Pirate and Godess. Can't wait
    we are going Jan 14th - 21st 2012... we can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by scott-n-bobbi View Post
    For dinner, dress comfortable. Shorts, pants, t-shirt, polo shirt, tuxedo, sexy outfit its up to you.
    For theme nights again, use your imagination. PJ night for men can be boxers right up to a onesy.
    What ever your mind can come up with go with it. There's no right or wrong.
    Love you guys cant wait to see you
    Alice & Lewis

Hedo July 9-July 19-2014 with the Fluffernutters
    Hedo Dec 22-29-2012 with the Fluffernutters

I started a thread with theme night costume pics, could be helpful as well.
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/