Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: How do we better police bad behaviour at Hedo?

Quote Originally Posted by phillygirl22 View Post
    Think a little commonsense and a "cross tbat bridge when you get to it" attitude goes a long way.
    The "problem" is really not as "big" as some seem to make it seem....
    I'm glad you've been there every day of every year to be able to make this statement.
    Remember, sharing is caring...

Quote Originally Posted by keystone View Post
    Wow, there are also some creepy women too...( married or single )
    I have no doubt, I just can't comment as we've never experienced any.

Quote Originally Posted by mnwild View Post
    Sorry, but it sure seems your username contradicts what you are looking for. Just kind of funny.
    Please rethink your post and repost.

Quote Originally Posted by MILFHUNTERS4FUN View Post
    Please rethink your post and repost.
    Playing the peace maker and devils advocate:

I dont think mnwild meant any offense, just pointing out an ironic comment vs your name.

Peace, love, harmony.
    ScubaSteve Video

Rule #1) Never argue with an idiot. They pull you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Dancing2some View Post
    HedoJoe, you're absolutely right. If she has her way, I'm sure she'll be getting poked. As to the vinnies and wallies..... only one instance of a vinnie invading our personal space last time, and a firm "f#@k off" was plenty. We figure the wallies are pretty harmless, a little sad and pathetic, but otherwise harmless. Now if there were any real immenent threat to my wife from a vinnie, then I believe in stopping that threat myself, then calling security. Short of that, I'm too old to be beating some poor loser to a pulp because he made an off-colored remark to my wife....besides, she's fully capable of handling that herself.
    Ive seen a Vinnie get kicked before and another one that deserved to be kicked or worse.
    They are out there.

As for the ladies, (do we have a name for a female Vinnie?) I have met one or two that have been annoying.

Cheers
    ScubaSteve Video

Rule #1) Never argue with an idiot. They pull you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by magjoy View Post
    The single dudes, IMO, are judged too harshly. From their choice of shaving their sack (or not) to a shirt they wear. It's ridiculous. It seems if they don't walk some vague thin line, that they may not even know about, they're discounted the second everyone sees them. Whether they're naked or at dinner.
    Mag,
    I am with you about not painting us all with the same brush, but I dont think all single guys deserve defending either.
    It is predjudice, which IMHO there is less room for at Hedo than there is any where else.

I recall you writing about some creative ways of dealing with the Wallies.
    Thats what we need to focus on.
    Embarass them, shun them, ridicule them....

I spoke about seeing others using force in another post; That would be okay in my books if the guys hand was removed once and he still goes in for more...... Unfortunatly something that I witnessed.

Cheers
    ScubaSteve Video

QUOTE=ScubaSteve;148691]Playing the peace maker and devils advocate:

I dont think mnwild meant any offense, just pointing out an ironic comment vs your name.

Peace, love, harmony.[/QUOTE]

I agree, thus the reason that my reply was so gentle.
    1. Our moniker is Milfhunters4fun, which does imply that we like Milfs, however it certainly does not mean we are one dimensional - quite the contrary. Isn't the Hedo way not to Judge anyway??? 2. I don't understand where the poster is thinking we are being ironical. If in fact we were single dimensional then our post is even more justified, since we are asking for more policing of creepy single dudes and creepy husbands. My bad - should have been clearer on this point.

We have absolutely nothing against the cool singles as many have described. Just the creepy ones. And for the most part it's not the ones that are aggressive. They are easily dealt with. It's the packs of them that sit in the hot tub, late at night and gawk while doing whatever. Did we feel intimidated - NO. It justed creeped the wife out and ruined the mood. It ruined the mood for many other couples too. Security was non-existant late late at night during our visits.

For those of you that haven't experienced this - good for you, you're lucky. Did it ruin our trip? NO. Will we go again? Yes. All we're saying is it would be better without the creeps. The cool singles, as defined many times before, are more than welcome. Now please, let's look at how we can police the creeps.

I have no doubt, I just can't comment as we've never experienced any.
    I have. And this particular woman (and her husband) were annoying pretty much everyone with their unwelcomed gropes and advances that were rejected numerous times. My typical response to people like this kinda got outta hand. Lets just say it's legendary, and most everyone was happy to take part in it. I started lying about where I was from. I have seen a few other woman, as well. "morticia" comes to mind. P.S. don't ever play truth or dare with me.

Milfhunters4fun screen name, to me, indicates a guy(s) who is looking for a 35+ hot chick to bang.
    But that's just me.

There were also the the sister chicks, OMG, that was too damned funny. One unsuspecting wally and two hedowhores passed out in the sun who needed to be moved (serious sun poisoning was in the near future and i wasn't about to let that happen no matter who you are), that was priceless! Wally (who's name was actually Wally) had one of the best vacations of his life because I didn't care that he was quiet (or shaved) and talked to him anyway. It was just damned funny. Wally was super cool and we had a lot of fun hanging out together and chatting.

2011's Vinnie. Well, he didn't take the hint the first year I met him which was the year before (2010) Typical hedo fashion, well. It wasn't pretty, either. From what I understand, he has sworn of June.

Not all single guys deserve defending, but most that I know, do. Some of the coolest guys I've ever known. Period. To think they should have to be invited by a couple just to get through the doors is ridiculous. To judge them solely on the shirt they wear and a few other things is ridiculous and juvenile.

Not really sure of your point on this subject is... If you have an issue with a guest at Hedo then go to Security and or management a file a complaint. Did you have a bad experience ? And if so did you take action against it ? Instead of assuming "all " single guys are creepy, maybe you should revaluate where you vacation.... A single guy has just as much right to be in the hot tub as you... it is how they or you conduct your selves . Maybe next time you could opt for a Jaccuzzi room and have your own private hot tub , thus no privacy issues.
    I'm not sure how many times you have gone to Hedo and sorry if you had some issues on your 1st visit... But people are quite positive there and do look out for each other.
    We have all seen people get out of hand , but to ' police ' behavior of others... leave it up to Mangement and or Security. This has become a mute point...
    I have seen both couples and singles annoy other guests , but don't let it ruin your vacation... stick and move...
    Last edited by keystone; 10-01-2011 at 01:42 AM.

Back again !
    Hedo 2 6-16-25 2017with The Hedo Rockers !
    Group Info
    www.wildwomenvacations.com
    www.hedorockers.com
    Hedo Amigo's 3 -11-18 2017 !
    Hero Amigo Lite 9-30-10-7-2017 !
    NYE's 2017 .. 12-25-30 !

I'm glad you've been there every day of every year to be able to make this statement.
    Who has? By those standards, we should just shut this forum down.

In answer to your original question: How do WE better police bad behavior at Hedo?
    WE don't.
    I go on vacation to relax and enjoy myself. I take care of my own business (and of course would, and have, assisted when needed).
    If I have a problem, or see a problem, I report it to Staff or Security.

In MY OPINION (which, I am pretty sure I'm allowed to have, regardless of my # of stays/days at Hedo) this bad behavior is so rare, that discussing how to handle it ahead of time smacks of "itching for a fight." For your wife's sake, and everyone around you, I hope you don't find one.

After 12 trips to Hedonism...I agree.I have more trouble with married men,but Never a problem that I had to report.a polite.."not interested" seems to be the ticket.I have also had to "speak" with over zealous women. Be polite,but firm.

Quote Originally Posted by phillygirl22 View Post
    In answer to your original question: How do WE better police bad behavior at Hedo?
    WE don't.
    I go on vacation to relax and enjoy myself. I take care of my own business (and of course would, and have, assisted when needed).
    If I have a problem, or see a problem, I report it to Staff or Security.

In MY OPINION (which, I am pretty sure I'm allowed to have, regardless of my # of stays/days at Hedo) this bad behavior is so rare, that discussing how to handle it ahead of time smacks of "itching for a fight." For your wife's sake, and everyone around you, I hope you don't find one.
    Opinions are certainly welcome - no doubt. We've never indicated all singles are bad. We've been clear in saying it was our experience. You generalized and said it's really not as big a problem as some say it is. If it wasn't a problem when you were there, then great - good for you guys, you're lucky.

We're certainly not itching for a fight. Just looking for some other means of dealing with it, as Security would do nothing.

Anyways, this post took on a different, unintended tone.

Final point to Magjoy - both the WIFE and I are Milfhunters, not just me...lol

I can say that is why I love traveling with a "travel group", I have had a FEW situations I felt uncomfortable with, and they had my back instantly....I know group travel isnt for everybody, but it works best for us...

How do you better police bad behavior at Hedo?
    Sometimes it's a better idea to just let it go, and avoid them(unless it's flat out groping). If that doesn't work, you communicate to them that their behavior towards you is unacceptable and they need to stop. Then continue avoiding them. If you end up standing next to them simply ignore their existence. My passive aggressive way of dealing with this? I usually end up talking to whoever is on the other side of me, steer the conversation into pleasant and then "you know what is so obnoxious? People who do/act -insert obnoxious behavior here-. Someone mentioned "freezing" people out when a large group of people are also annoyed. This usually works. For the more obnoxious, I like to have a little fun instead of letting it piss me off.
    -"Here's to G strings at breakfast and a little change in my pocket." best toast everrrr!! LOL. I swear, if the guy wasn't as obnoxious 2 years in a row, going so far as to asking me to have sex with him when my husband was no where in site, I -might- have been a little nicer and didn't humiliate him. But that's what you get for jackin off next to the ladies room.. just because you don't see anyone doesn't mean no one is watching! After announcing 3 or so times the "new rule" of 'no masturbating by the ladies room, I don't want to slip on your DNA, break my back and get knocked up" You'd think he'd wise up. Sometimes, having a little fun is better than getting pissed off. Definitely one of the top 3 incidents of having to deal with the obnoxious ones. he's sworn of June for good, or so he says. I hope he does.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast