Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What you taught me

What you taught me

We are just one week away for our first trip to hedo and just wanted to review some of the more important lesson you folks have taught us.
    Please feel free to correct or add anything I may have missed.

1. Watch out for the last step in the nude hot tube cause its a doozy.
    2. It's best to get naked as soon as possible and get that part over with.
    3. Don't pass out at the nude pool cause you might wake up to painted toe nails.
    4. You can't cheer people on while they are having sex cause it is rude. (I would of blew this one so...thanks)
    5. Comunication is the key
    6. Have no expectations of others and you will have a blast
    7. Party takes a break from about 4-7 then off to dinner
    8. Pack only 25% of what you think you need. (judging by our suitcases that Corinne has started to pack she clearly has not learned this lesson)
    9. We will get our Hedo super powers when we check in
    10. Respect
    11. The rooms are goin to suck so don't be dissapointed.
    12. If the Wallys are acting up be on the look out for a pirate and if he is not around just be direct and tell em f##k off.
    13. If you want to remeber what ya did everyday of your trip you should try and write it down cause in all gets mixed up by the time you get home.
    14. They got good bacon....not really a lesson but still important.
    15. I need to stop telling everyone I am 11" long cause they will see soon enough that I have been lying....I am really 12"
    16. I should have stopped at 14.

Thanks
    Chris

Ya'll are gonna do just fine. Have a great week. You will never look at anything the same again.

No worries....just relax and have fun. And remember, it's YOUR vacation!!!

Liz
    Liz & Chris

I think you have it down pretty good, I am jealous because we have 64 days to wait yet, have fun!

Pace cars! Drink water, stay hydrated so you have something to remember!

Registered User Islander_Couple's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by phillygirl22 View Post
    Pace cars! Drink water, stay hydrated so you have something to remember!
    Worth repeating....pace yourself, pace yourself, pace yourself! We have lost many friend for a day or two who forgot what "all you can drink" really means. And by all means don't forget that drinking also means water...and plenty of it!

Be there in 15 days - YIPPIE !!

Couples Ocho Rios - 92,93,94,95,96,98,99,00,01,02,03,04,05,09 all in October!
    Hedo II - 10/07
    Hedo III - 04/05, 04/06, 04/07, 10/07, 04/08, 04/09, 10/09, 04/10
    Desire - 10/08
    Hedo II - Happy Camp Crazies! group trip - 10/10, 10/11
    N Resort - 4/11

Host Couple for the 3rd Annual Happy Camp Crazies! Group @ Hedo II
    ...October 13th - 20th 2012
    ...Through Castaways Travel - Call them now!!

April 2013 - Back to "N" Resort

I think you have it.. if you add the water drinking as posted. Go, Enjoy, post that trip report when your home.
    Luv ya already.

We have to disagree with # 4. Unless they are in a corner trying to be private and seculated!!! We cheered several people on and Ricky got offended a few times when he didn't get cheered on, lol. Where did you hear that one at? If anyone disagrees with me, please let me know, lol. I tend to want some attention when I am going at it, lol
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Stay away from the 'hot dogs' at the midnite buffet !

Back again !
    Hedo 2 6-16-25 2017with The Hedo Rockers !
    Group Info
    www.wildwomenvacations.com
    www.hedorockers.com
    Hedo Amigo's 3 -11-18 2017 !
    Hero Amigo Lite 9-30-10-7-2017 !
    NYE's 2017 .. 12-25-30 !

Cheering is okay, sometimes...

I wanted to mention something about your #4 comment.
    On our August trip to Hedo, we got rain every afternoon. On Friday, it began to pour. We were all hanging out at the nude pool and hottub. Everyone rushed to get under the overhang by the nude bar.
    Since there wasn't any lightning, my man and I floated out to the floating dock at the nude beach and got busy in the rain. We had a blast, with the rain pouring over our naked bodies while we had fun.
    There was lots of cheering and encouragement coming from the crowd at the nude bar, and when we got back, we had lots of new friends!!! They really enjoyed the show, and we got invited to do body shots with a bunch of fun people!!!
    So cheering people on is sometimes okay!
    Have a wonderful time! I wish we were going with you.
    Remember, if the mood strikes you, even if it is 3 in the afternoon, and there are 100 people watching you, grab your special someone and get busy!! Hedo is one of the only places in the world where you can do that without getting in trouble! Enjoy!
    Cowgirl

I kind of think if I were banging away and you wanted to chear me on, all you females would have to do is rub one or two off in front of me while I do it!

Quote Originally Posted by chris&corinne View Post
    4. You can't cheer people on while they are having sex cause it is rude. (I would of blew this one so...thanks)
    I'll chime in like the others. Sometimes applauding peoples efforts brings on copycats to perform as well. We applauded a young woman last month after she performed an underwater BJ in the hot tub on our first afternoon. That broke the ice and the 4 of us ended up in our room later that night.

The party actually moves to the hot tub for most people until 7 PM or so when they kick you out so they can clean it and THEN back to the room to get ready fir dinner.
    Joe & Ellen
    Desire Pearl - April 18-26, 2023
    Hedonism II - July 18-26, 2023
    Desire Pearl - September 5-13. 2023
    Nile Lifestyle Cruise - January 26 - February 8, 2024

AFF & Kasidie- Empty_Nesters
    SLS - CT_empty_nesters
    SDC - emptynesters1
    http://www.sdc.com?ref=9857

We are just one week away for our first trip to hedo and just wanted to review some of the more important lesson you folks have taught us.
    Please feel free to correct or add anything I may have missed.

1. Watch out for the last step in the nude hot tube cause its a doozy. Its the first step not the second and its a booger
    2. It's best to get naked as soon as possible and get that part over with.
    3. Don't pass out at the nude pool cause you might wake up to painted toe nails.LOL, yes this does happen thanks to Lewis and Scott they got me. But i was up all night and watched the sun come up. Thats a must if you can hang that long.
    5. Comunication is the key
    6. Have no expectations of others and you will have a blast
    8. Pack only 25% of what you think you need. (judging by our suitcases that Corinne has started to pack she clearly has not learned this lesson)
    9. We will get our Hedo super powers when we check in
    10. Respect
    11. The rooms are goin to suck so don't be dissapointed.
    12. If the Wallys are acting up be on the look out for a pirate and if he is not around just be direct and tell em f##k off. Just embarres them and they will leave.
    13. If you want to remeber what ya did everyday of your trip you should try and write it down cause in all gets mixed up by the time you get home.
    14. They got good bacon....not really a lesson but still important.
    15. I need to stop telling everyone I am 11" long cause they will see soon enough that I have been lying....I am really 12"
    16. I should have stopped at 14.
    17.lots and lots of water
    Thanks
    Chris
    See notes in Red
    Hedo II April 20th- 27th 2011 virgin trip
    Hedo II April 22 - 28 2012 With Hedo Mojo
    Hedo II April 12 - 19 2014

I have never had a problem with over-packing. I've always been happy I over packed on light shirts because I never know how my skin will react to excessive sun, cholirine, lotions, potions and salt water! and bring sexy flip flops. Sometimes, you will find you just can't take another night of heels!

I will add this. It is my vacation. If I fall asleep on a lounge chair don't you dare paint my toenails. It will not be pretty. If I happen to wake up, you risk getting kicked in the face as I really hate pretty much anyone touching my feet in general. (I don't like my fingernails painted either.)

Bob is spot on with the midnight hot dogs, and Buck's suggestion of extra water is very important. Try and eat some healthy things along with bacon and your body will take the alcoholic beating much easier!

If it's after dinner and you find yourself too hot, check out the TV room, coolest room on the resort. The game room off to the side of the piano bar is #2.

**Have a ton of fun!! And don't let any of the vinnies ruin your vacation!
    Last edited by magjoy; 09-30-2011 at 02:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by keystone View Post
    Stay away from the 'hot dogs' at the midnite buffet !
    Any suggestions at the midnite buffet cause I would of went with the hotdog so thanks.

Chris

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast