Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alcohol

Alcohol

I was reading another thread where one member said he takes his own tequila to hedo. Do they not have tequila at hedo?

They had it last week, though I don't drink it.
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

57°47'07.42"N - 152°23'45.80"W... give or take a few feet. :) (in the woods, Kodiak, AK)
    Perhaps this person is a big fan of a brand the resort doesn't carry. I tended bar at a restaurant that had 20+ tequilas. Patron was not the best at this establishment. (Just picked that brand because usually that is the "best" at various places I go.)

Just my 2 cents.

They have something behind the bar the call tequila, more like octane booster to me;terrible. I myself like tequila and learned after our first trip to bring my own from then on. I always grab 2 bottles of Patron in duty free. So if you like quality tequila bring your own, you WILL NOT find it @ Hedo.
    Hedo II July 14-19 2018
    Hedo II July 11th-16th 2015 with Fluffs
    Hedo II Dec. 12th-17th 2014
    Hedo II Jul. 19th-24th 2014 with LoveVoodoo
    Hedo II Nov. 21st-26th 2013
    Hedo II Apr. 4th-10th 2013
    Hedo II First Timing.....Aug.16th-22nd 2012
    Hedo 3 was great while it lasted, we'll always miss her!
    2nd trip to 3 08/06-08/10/2010 for our last party!
    Hedo 3 first timers 04/08-04/12/10

Quote Originally Posted by coffee&cream View Post
    They have something behind the bar the call tequila, more like octane booster to me;terrible. I myself like tequila and learned after our first trip to bring my own from then on. I always grab 2 bottles of Patron in duty free. So if you like quality tequila bring your own, you WILL NOT find it @ Hedo.
    I agree with you. If you like good tequila...Hedo doesn't have it. They use a generic brand.And recently Cuervo Gold. A lot of Tequila drinkers do bring there own. You can take it to the bar they will ice it and put your name on it.
    Bob

Back again !
    Hedo 2 6-16-25 2017with The Hedo Rockers !
    Group Info
    www.wildwomenvacations.com
    www.hedorockers.com
    Hedo Amigo's 3 -11-18 2017 !
    Hero Amigo Lite 9-30-10-7-2017 !
    NYE's 2017 .. 12-25-30 !

i usually bring two bottles of patron with me. the stuff they have behind the bar is better used to refinish the bar than for consumption. if you see a bottle and shot glasses on a towel come by have a shot and say hello
    "If you have to think about it just do it" :

K & S

Quote Originally Posted by spoonbread View Post
    i usually bring two bottles of patron with me. the stuff they have behind the bar is better used to refinish the bar than for consumption. if you see a bottle and shot glasses on a towel come by have a shot and say hello
    Must be what they make Bob Marley's with, omg, smelled like lighter fluid and tasted like it too, lol.
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Wow I must have been really drunk by the time I started drinking the tequila there last time. Since I'm not a big tequila fan to begin with I don't know the difference and I was dropping them in my beer

Sorry to jump in late, but here is the straight line:
    Alcohol is not the question...

When in Jamaica, do as the Jamaicans do. Drink rum. You won't find much better than Appleton Estates in Jamaica. If you want tequila, go to Mexico.

Rum and Tequila

Quote Originally Posted by mnwild View Post
    When in Jamaica, do as the Jamaicans do. Drink rum. You won't find much better than Appleton Estates in Jamaica. If you want tequila, go to Mexico.
    If you want good tequila, walk down the beach to Jimmy Buffets. The drinks a strong, go with the "perfect" Margarita.
    For Rum you should ask for the good stuff. They keep the cheap appleton in the sling bottles at the bar. The better appleton is kept on the shelf behind them. Just ask for it and they will gladly use it. It does make a difference, at least early in the night/day
    RW

Anytime you want a specific brand, ask fir it by name. (i sound like a commercial!) And be persistant! You paid for it!

Hedo II, Negril. Anywhere else does not matter
    Blog Entries
    We drink only scotch and Chivas. They usually are out of this by midnight. When we insist they fetch it from another bar...but is a persistent problem to get contnuous supply of premium brands. We could drink something else, but don't like to mix our drinks. We are there to enjoy long nights doing many other things than pass out mixing our drinks. Also, waking up fresh is important to enjoy the next day's fun.

We will be bringing 3-4 bottles of wine for Corinne (I hate wine) down next week but thats only cause this forum told us you should bring your own if you want good wine. Chris

Quote Originally Posted by spoonbread View Post
    I used it to remove the toe nail polish on my toes that someone paited while i was pasted out by the nude pool
    Hedo II April 20th- 27th 2011 virgin trip
    Hedo II April 22 - 28 2012 With Hedo Mojo
    Hedo II April 12 - 19 2014

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast