Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: theme night question.

theme night question.

On Denny P Site they have the dresscode for theme nights. Can anyone give me examples on what to wear on

Thursday. Black white Star Light. Do people usually wear lingerie on those nights or just sexy dresses?

Anyone?

That is going to be a new theme night taking place of toga night. The new themes start nov 1. I think most people are wondering the same thing that you are.

We live in New Orelans in the Winter, DC in the Summer
    Blog Entries
    I think that will really turn into a White night.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain View Post
    On Denny P Site they have the dresscode for theme nights. Can anyone give me examples on what to wear on

Thursday. Black white Star Light. Do people usually wear lingerie on those nights or just sexy dresses?
    As detailed above, there are new themes being developed/listed.

As to what 'Do people usually wear'
    it ranges from next to nothing, to sexy dresses, to body paint, to basic lingerie. Some people never dress in themes, others ALWAYS dress (undress). Make it simple on yourselves: take the theme and think up the sexiest idea that comes to mind, then put something minimalist together.

For instance: if there's a color in the theme, find something to almost wear having that color. It might be a white T-shirt, or white undies, or a (well you get the idea).

PNK

So is it ok to wear almost nothing to every theme night? What is the norm for nights other than pj and toga

Whatever you want. Really. PNK spelled it out quite well... It is totally up to you!

Blog Entries
    People will comment that they love your costume/outfit/lack of clothing but no one will EVER tell you you didn't wear the "correct" costume/outfit/amount of clothing.... Just wear what YOU feel like wearing. I have eaten in the dining room wearing a towel to avoid wasting valuable time hiking to our room to change. A friend from Boston wore a beautiful white silk dress shirt and nothing else to dinner; stretching elegently at the end of the meal elicitating shrieks from his wife and awed approval from me. I wore a sexy Alice in Wonderland costume on Naughty School Girl Night but I was actually imagining I was attending "Fucked Up Fairy Tale Night" that I noted the group after us would be encouraging. For all my effort; the lady who was most impressed by my costume thought I was "Cindy" from Brady Bunch t.v show fame.
    Last edited by JuicyLucie; 09-20-2011 at 03:20 PM.
    "Your clothes conceal much of your beauty, yet they hide not the unbeautiful ....Would you meet the sun and the wind with ...your skin..? For the breath of life is in the sunlight and the hand of life is in the wind.." Kahlil Gibran

Blog Entries
    I hope Black, White, Starlight becomes a permanent resort theme night as there is a lot of cool sexy costumes that really do light up. I think my man looks sexy in Black and I want an excuse to wear my "Marilynn Monroe" long white tulle ballerina dress again !!!

Were here now and were told today the official new themes will be out today or tomorrow.
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Registered User Islander_Couple's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CopNkitten View Post
    Were here now and were told today the official new themes will be out today or tomorrow.
    Black, White and Starlight replacing Toga Night. Didn't think I would see the day that Hedo didn't have a toga night.

Looks like a group e-mail is in order if they are officially changing this week. Thanks for the heads up Cop!

The fun begins in 24 days and 9 hours....hold on Hedo, here we come!

Couples Ocho Rios - 92,93,94,95,96,98,99,00,01,02,03,04,05,09 all in October!
    Hedo II - 10/07
    Hedo III - 04/05, 04/06, 04/07, 10/07, 04/08, 04/09, 10/09, 04/10
    Desire - 10/08
    Hedo II - Happy Camp Crazies! group trip - 10/10, 10/11
    N Resort - 4/11

Host Couple for the 3rd Annual Happy Camp Crazies! Group @ Hedo II
    ...October 13th - 20th 2012
    ...Through Castaways Travel - Call them now!!

April 2013 - Back to "N" Resort

Nick the entertainment coordinater said that the person that is "reporting" the new themes are not all correct. The new ones will be out by the end of the week, they are just waiting for the top management to approve the final list.
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

My VOTE is to KEEP TOGA theme. It was the most participated night that I've heard of from everyone (including myself)! Replacing Futuristic with Panties & pasties/PJ is a great idea as well.

My opinion!! But whatever it ends up being, as noted above - we can always dress as we please & be in our own fantasy world.
    Promises may get friends but
    'tis performance that keeps them

Can someone describe what a "Masked Parade" is suppose to be? thanks

I say "Masked Parade" means Toga night. They try to end Toga nights, we should revolt and bring it back our selfs.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast