Thread: by newbies for newbies trip report Aug 15-21

by newbies for newbies trip report Aug 15-21

It’s time for our trip report. Just a little forewarning, I ramble sometimes but I promise to try and keep it short

It has almost been a month since we went to Hedo II and returned (August 15-21). It was our first time and we have yet to quit talking about it. I’m not going to go through this with the rooms were good or bad or I was expecting the food to be… or this is not a 10 star resort… whatever. I’ll leave it like this about the resort; the food was good, the rooms had a bed in it with a TV, the resort itself, come on, you’re on a tropical island with sea water and salt in the air, what do you expect it to be like. For what it was, it was AWSOME!!!!!!

I was told by some great people on this forum that I should plan to have a vacation of a lifetime. Brothers and Sisters, WE DID! I am a cruise guy. That was my vacation of choice until I went to Hedo, now that’s all I want in a vacation.
    (for the rest of this names have been changed and initials have been used to protect the identity of the not so innocent)

First and foremost, the greatest thing about this resort is the people. Be it the staff or the guests, the people there make your vacation what it is. I’m talking about the people at the resort. The people at the airport, Jamaica’s version of the TSA, not so much. I was ready to choke a couple of them out, but I digress.
    For the people who have not been to the Hedonism II and are on the fence and not sure, GO!!! This is why, and I’ll explain our trip from the airport till the end and I will try and keep it short. The bus ride from the airport to the resort, holy shit, what a ride. It took about an hour and nothing much to say about it other than hold on. When we got to the resort everyone was friendly and very helpful. We went ahead and upgraded to the nude side from the prude side which was a great idea and investment. We made it to our room, through our bags on the couch, put on bathing suits and started walking to get the layout of the place and try to get acclimated. Boy did we. We came out of our room and turned right and found we were about 50 yards from the nude pool.
    Now for the informative part. I am normally a very conservative and modest person. So if you’re reading this and you are too, no problem, it’ll pass. We ventured to the nude pool, again just trying to get a feel for the place. As we walked past the pool I heard our names being called, I thought, odd. We turned and found our first friends that we had met on this forum. Cowboy and Cowgirl, two of the best people I have ever met. They got out of the pool and would be the ones that would guide us through the rest of our vacation. Now we are standing and talking with them remember we are still dressed and still on the nude side. Lynette, a security officer, promptly and playfully informed me that we were in “violation” and need to “unclothe”. Next thing I know, and with a little help from Lynette, we are both as naked as the day we were born and Lynette is wearing my shorts, awesome. From that point on except for breakfast and dinner we were naked and it was the greatest and freeing feeling.

From that point on we met lifelong friends, some close by and some not so close. Using their initials, K&D, M&R and Cowboy and Cowgirl are six of the finest people I have ever met. Along with them, CandG, Marion and wife. There are too many to try and mention, but this place was the friendliest, most non-judgmental place I have ever been. The inside jokes that develop (low hanging tree branches) and total respect that is given is incredible.

The staff, Lynette, the greatest, wanted to bring her home with us. Winston or Winstina, guys reading, if you have never been dragged on stage by a guy in drag, and sung to, you’re missing out. Geeze what a night. AWSOME!!! The shows were good; you can tell the entertainment guys really try hard to entertain you. 50, great guy, all of them, no matter how long they worked they always had a smile on their face and were very personable.

The theme nights were fun but not much participation.

Now the trip home, keep this in mind if you need to get back to the airport quickly, promise a good tip and then deliver on that promise and the driver will get you back. The trip is normally about an hour or a little more, we made it back to the airport in about 40 or 45 minutes. Like a ride at Disney.

To sum up this trip and to give advice to a new couple from the new couple that went, GO, if you have the thought and are curious, GO. Loose all your inhibitions and live life. Some people that know where we went have commented that they thought that this is a swingers resort. Not true, are there swingers at the resort, absolutely, along with all different types of interest and lifestyles. We are not swingers, those that are respect that and life goes on. So, I said that to say this, don’t get hung up on what you have heard or what the impression you may get from this forum. Its only forum. Go experience it for yourself, and have the vacation of lifetime.

RESPECT

Awesome trip report, thanks for sharing!!!!
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Registered User CARRIBEAN BUFFS's Avatar
    That was a really great trip report. Thank you for taking the time to write it.
    CB

D & A,
    We miss you guys sooooo much! Thanks for the great trip report.
    I am working on ours, but homeschooling 4 kids is keeping me busy and away from the computer.
    Reading your report brought back so many wonderful memories of our week at Hedo. You two are such a great couple and we are very lucky to have met you both. We hope that we will get to meet again soon. When are we going to NewOrleans?!
    Hugs to both of you!
    Cowgirl and Cowboy

trip report

Great trip report; and welcome to the "club". Once you are in, you never get out !

its always fun to hear a ..I am searching for the right word..how about happily honest..trip report. We have been 4 times and absolutely agree with your comments. Writing this with a smile..really well said. Make us want to go back tomorrow..

respect

Quote Originally Posted by B&K View Post
    its always fun to hear a ..I am searching for the right word..how about happily honest..trip report.
    Great Report!

We leave for are virgin trip, Six weeks to the day. YEAH!

Brian and Cindy

Quote Originally Posted by BriCin View Post
    Great Report!

We leave for are virgin trip, Six weeks to the day. YEAH!

Brian and Cindy
    LOVE the profile picture!!!!!!!!
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

I have been four times and I always read newbie reports....I am happy to say that You Guys "got it" I'm so glad you had a good time...Hedo 2 is a second home to me unlike any place in the world. Great report!!

Our virgin trip report from July is right in line with your message. I'd go back this minute if I could.
    Hedonism II - 28JUN2011 to 03JUL2011, 27NOV2013 to 01DEC2013, 17JUL2023 to 22JUL2023

Desire Pearl - 28MAR2016 to 01APR2016, 19MAR2017 to 24MAR2017, 22JUL2018 to 27JUL2018, 10JUL2021 to 16JUL2021, 26JUN2022 to 30JUN2022 and 01AUG2022 to 05AUG2022

Desire RM - 24NOV2021 to 27NOV2021

Temptation Grand Miches - 08AUG2023 to 13AUG2023