Thread: Just back from our 3rd trip to N

Just back from our 3rd trip to N

We just got back from our 3rd visit to N-Resort this year. It was excellent again. We both love this simple little paradise. Nothing fancy, but everything you need and service like you will not find elsewhere. The staff took very good care of us, and remembers all the things we like. Being our 3rd trip we received a few little extras that were greatly appreciated. Fruit plate in our room with a bottle of champagne. It was my husband’s birthday the day after we arrived and they fully decorated our dinner table with flowers and writing Happy Birthday along with some balloons, another bottle of Champagne and a delicious chocolate cake that we shared with all other guest. We were also told that we were to have a private dinner on the beach but since it rained 2 evenings they arranged a private dinner on the upper floor that is facing the ocean with open sides, I was so surprised when they brought us upstairs, they made a candle walk way, with plants leading us to our table for 2 facing the ocean. We received so much service that evening it was amazing. Jeffery the chef came up to see us and ask us what we would like for dinner. He made us a fabulous surf and turf. I never would have thought that I could get a surf and turf as good as that on the islands, our waiter Kevon made us beaded necklaces’ for our 3rd time returning, so sweet and thoughtful. The weather was great, the beach is beautiful. I have to honestly say that this is our home away from home. I am already looking into booking for December. That will make it our 4th trip in one year. My husband laughs at me because since our first visit last December to N every time we get home I start right away looking at our schedule to see how soon we can go back. If you like to be naked and like good service, great food and a quite vacation this is the place. Don’t expect fancy rooms and bathroom but one thing is for sure this resort keeps everything very clean and cleans everything several times a day. Pool bathroom must have been cleaned 5 times during the day and the rooms are visited about 2 to 3 times a day to replenish towels, make the bed and restock the fridge. We requested to have our fridge stocked with items that are not on the list and the staff brought it to us every day without having to ask for it again. Christine is the woman that works at the bar, she has such a good sprit and is always checking to see if you need a refill and she will bring it to you before you even realize that you need one. Mario and Leon work as entertainment staff and they are always coming around to talk and put a smile on everyone’s face. Venus will give you a good volleyball game, and the water sport staff will take you out on the boats just for a ride or to go snorkeling or scuba diving at no charge. We love to get a good massage when we are on vacation and Sharron does an excellent job. Sanchez is a very good cook and will make your breakfast to order, I love watching when he cooks he really takes the time to make good food and present it well in the plate. He also makes lunch at the pool bar and I will tell you that they make good burgers and the wraps are so tasty. All of the food that we had in the 3 visits that we done have always been very good. Every time we have gone to N the occupancy has been low and we have come to appreciate that, we know that soon this little place will become very popular and have more and more visitors and I am sure we will enjoy it just as much. Hope to see more people going and we will be there for Christmas again so see you all there!

Thanks for the trip report!

Sounds like you had a great time; this might wind up on our to-do list .

Trip report is my pleasure. I hope that when you make it over there that you will enjoy it as much as we have. I have already booked to return December 27th to Jan 3rd. I found really good airline tickets so I could not resist. Hope to see some new faces there.