Quote Originally Posted by samjordan44 View Post
Does racism realy happen at Hedonism? I am a black man going for the first time with my beautiful black wife and do not want to feel uncomfortable. First of all, this resort is in a black country. Will I feel uncomfortable? This is scary. I love all races, ages, shapes, sizes, etc. Why should color matter? If this a racist resort? I thought HEdo people were the most accepting and this is why I wanted to go. Someone please answer.
hedo2cpl is right, you won't feel uncomfortable UNLESS it takes almost nothing to spoil your day.

Like many terms Hedo related (swinger, lifestyle, open marriage, soft swap, etc) it depends on your definition of racism.

I know black people so hyper sensitive to racism that they think a person is racist if that person steps on their toe by accident.

I also know white people who could be prison guards at a death camp for black people and they still wouldn't consider themselves racist.

It's all a matter of perspective.

Where does racism start for you? (This is rhetorical, by the way.)

Won't fuck you? Won't speak to you? Won't eat at the same table? Gets out of the hot tub if you get in? Where do you draw the line?

On my first trip to Hedo I met a white woman who happily and loudly stated that she would never fuck a black guy, but later that night she was getting down with a dude that was probably Chinese. She would speak to, eat with, or hang out in the hot tub with black folks, just not fuck them. Is that racist or just a preference?

I don't fuck people who smoke, but many of my best friends smoke, and the two finest people I've ever known were smokers.

Also she was one woman in a resort with hundreds of folks who don't care for one second about you skin color.

Plus she was no Megan Fox so the brothers weren't missing anything.

The bottom line is that if you feel slighted in some way at Hedo and you ASSUME that it's because of race, 99 times out of 100 you would be wrong.