Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: interracial

Blog Entries
    This is just about the same as the other thread you started: Caucasian men...how many of you find black women attractive?

I responded over on it, as I assume many others will.

Is your glass "half full," or "half empty"... At Hedo, who cares... go ahead and fill it up every time you're near the bar...

yes we do as a matter of fact i met a very nice woman of color there last year. and had a wonderful time

Ok... I'll risk an answer.

Quote Originally Posted by ready4newfun View Post
    I am very curious about caucasian men. I(black female) have never hooked up with a caucasian man before and was wondering if they are as interested in black women as black men are interested in caucasian women. Believe me, I have read enough threads to know that racism is not a factor in Hedo's atmosphere but curiousity is killing this little 40 year old black cat.
    Ok. I'll go ahead and answer. I'm about as white as they come. (fill in favorite sterotype) I'm also I believe rather open minded. I have dated both Asian and hispanic women. Never hooked up with a black women, but would should mutual interest be shown. (My sister is married to a black man)

I guess what I am trying to say, and finding it difficult to put into words is that "race" has never been a factor per say, but elemennt of "difference" meaning is in and of itself sexy.

I probably said that badly but the reason I would find hooking up with a black woman interesting is difficult to english.

BTW... love cats.. my favorite was a gray with dark eyes *wink*

Blog Entries
    Hmmm.....what a thread. I, also, am in an interracial marriage. I love it. I love women of all races and ethnicities. It simply does not matter. Interracial hookups are probably more commin at hedo because most, not all, are very open minded. We will be at Hedo 3 over NYE!!!!! Dec 30 - Jan 8.

See ya!
    Blue

Cool Women are women!

Color is not what makes a person. Black ,white or any other they are still women and beautiful. Just go withan open mind and your dreams can cum true lol.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasTwo View Post
    Color is not what makes a person. Black ,white or any other they are still women and beautiful. Just go withan open mind and your dreams can cum true lol.
    We both could not agree more.
    Paul + sexy joan....
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

I am attracted more to black women then white women. I am Sicilian, I relate more to the black community than the white.

I am more into black women, than white

Blog Entries
    im into everyone! I LOVE YOU ALLLLL! Can we talk about fun stuff now? Whats with all the b&w, gay not gay, HEDO has no AGE no COLOR none that we deal with BACK IN THIS CRAP SHOOT WE CALL AMERICA! GO have fun meet great people smile drink be naked and guess what we will do it together! NO matter what the color or age or sexual pref you are!
    CAN I have a wooohooo now please!
    just want these cloths off!!
    Jason&April

8/3-8/9 now its gone and DIF has set in
    2010 tbd

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Rummy&Smokey View Post
    ...CAN I have a wooohooo now please!
    WOOOHOOO....

Ivy and Rick
    "Once you go, you will know"

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

do I need to say more....

Racism

Does racism realy happen at Hedonism? I am a black man going for the first time with my beautiful black wife and do not want to feel uncomfortable. First of all, this resort is in a black country. Will I feel uncomfortable? This is scary. I love all races, ages, shapes, sizes, etc. Why should color matter? If this a racist resort? I thought HEdo people were the most accepting and this is why I wanted to go. Someone please answer.

Austin TX, just south of St. louis and slightly north of Negril
    Quote Originally Posted by samjordan44 View Post
    Does racism realy happen at Hedonism? I am a black man going for the first time with my beautiful black wife and do not want to feel uncomfortable. First of all, this resort is in a black country. Will I feel uncomfortable? This is scary. I love all races, ages, shapes, sizes, etc. Why should color matter? If this a racist resort? I thought HEdo people were the most accepting and this is why I wanted to go. Someone please answer.
    Relax. Relax. Relax. Absolutely nothing to fear as far as racism goes. You and your wife will have a great time. The resort is not racist and you will not feel uncomfortable at all.

If it makes a difference, we are an interracial couple (black/white) and have been to Hedo 24 times in the last nine years.

Gary
    GARY N LORA

BOSOM BUDDIES
    Feb 20 - Mar 1, 2014
    Nov 1-8, 2014

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by samjordan44 View Post
    Does racism really happen at Hedonism?....... Someone please answer.
    In our 8 trips to Hedo 3 and 2 to Hedo 2, we have never seen any signs of it....no worries mon....

Ivy and Rick
    "Once you go, you will know"

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

Yeah Mon

Thanks. I did not think racism happened but after reading one of these blogs, i got a little worried. I believe My wife and I will have a great time. We can wait to let her show off her nice colored nipples. We are all the same and have the same body parts. YEEEE HAAAAAAA

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast