Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: interracial

interracial

I have often wanted sex with a black man and wondered if this was possible at Hedo?
    Will there be any available and how easy is it to meet?

Will a white guy dipped in chocolate do?

You need to check the calander and go when Lorenzo has his birthday bash, there will be plenty of willing black men there. Lorenzo has his bash around the 2nd weekend in June. We did some interracial action going on during his bash, I just did not pay any close attention for the fact, it doesn't appeal to me. In fact what some of them did was quite gross (deficating in the nude hot tube).

IF a woman wants to have sex it is generally possible no matter where she is.
    Chris
    Site Administrator
    AdultTravelForum - |The Naked Truth about Hedonism II|Slut Wear|Site Themed Clothing

I can't believe race is even a factor here...I hope people leave their Bigotry in their own town before going to Jamaica....

Quote Originally Posted by Precious1
    I can't believe race is even a factor here...I hope people leave their Bigotry in their own town before going to Jamaica....
    "We did some interracial action going on during his bash, I just did not pay any close attention for the fact, it doesn't appeal to me. In fact what some of them did was quite gross (deficating in the nude hot tube)."

You really shouldn't categorize all black men based on the actions of a select few.

Quote Originally Posted by pauline View Post
    I have often wanted sex with a black man and wondered if this was possible at Hedo?
    Will there be any available and how easy is it to meet?
    Uh....I'll be at Hedo II from 11/8-11/12 if you wanna make that happen?

Quote Originally Posted by s&a View Post
    You need to check the calander and go when Lorenzo has his birthday bash, there will be plenty of willing black men there. Lorenzo has his bash around the 2nd weekend in June. We did some interracial action going on during his bash, I just did not pay any close attention for the fact, it doesn't appeal to me. In fact what some of them did was quite gross (deficating in the nude hot tube).

Even though this is going back into '06 I see it will never end, thanks for the reality check.

After looking through your previous posts I see that I did not misconstrue the underlying factor in your statements. It doesn't matter what they did while you were on vaca b/c as you mentioned in another post "We should come in 5 days later and we would only have had to deal with HOOD for a day or so. I'm sorry, if I wanted to spen my vacation in the Hood, we would have booked in Compton."

You know what doesn't appeal to me, this attitude. Don't say it's b/c it "doesn't appeal to you" or that they "deficated in the nude hot tub." I think it is very clear what doesn't appeal to you and trust me what goes around comes around. You treat and speak of others the way you would want someone to speak and treat you. Good luck with that.

This isn't my normal tone for this wonderful forum, but I refuse to let this be acceptable old or new.

Thank you.
    Last edited by dulcecorazon26; 09-10-2007 at 08:52 PM.

November 3-9th 2007 - 1st Trip - H3
    June 18-22nd 2008 - Starfish Trelawny
    June 3-7th - H3

we personally dont have any problem with interracial fun in any sense
    H3 Feb 10 - 24, 2009 -----

http://www.xceteraquebec.ca/

Quote Originally Posted by new_2_hedo View Post
    Same here!!

My lady and I will be at Hedo III from March 24 - 29th, and I am a very upstanding black man

This shouldn't even be an issue. We are an interacial couple and we have never let any color, size or age influence us.

the last time i checked i was black..its sad when people discriminate..i never do when it comes to women..i like all colors shapes and sizes..i only discriminate towards diseases cause i dont want any
    yeh man

326 Day's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hot_2_Trot View Post
    We only have 3 and can't wait!!!!! HOW ARE YOU DOING IT??? Can't even imagine having to wait that long. But then again when we get back we'll have the same thoughts!

Interracial question, again...

I am very curious about caucasian men. I(black female) have never hooked up with a caucasian man before and was wondering if they are as interested in black women as black men are interested in caucasian women. Believe me, I have read enough threads to know that racism is not a factor in Hedo's atmosphere but curiousity is killing this little 40 year old black cat.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast