Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Birthday Bash at Hedo !

Talking Birthday Bash at Hedo !

Hi peeps......

Well Hedo has been calling me now for many years, so I decided I will go for my Birthday next year, Feb 28th.
    I am hoping to book tomorrow for the 25th Feb - 10th March 2012 and will be going as a lone female! I have read n read n read stuff, and feel that I will be ok with it and being alone, so if any of you are planning on going at the same time, please say hi!

I love this forum and all the topics, makes interesting reading and tends to help answer questions I didnt even know I had!

Have fun

Luv

Myeika
    Live, Love and be happy!

Hedo II Birthday Bash - Feb 25th 2012 - March 10th 2012 First Visit of many ;-)

Congratulations, you've made a great choice!
    And I can personally vouch that spending your birthday in your birthday suit is a hell of a way to celebrate!!!
    Be sure to indulge in the "birthday tradition" of getting people to kiss your boobies: your age determines how many people need to do it! lol
    Was great fun... and an amazing ice breaker. "Hello, it's my birthday, will you kiss my boobs?"

Quote Originally Posted by myeika View Post
    Well Hedo has been calling me now for many years, so I decided I will go for my Birthday next year, Feb 28th.
    I am hoping to book tomorrow for the 25th Feb - 10th March 2012
    We will be there arriving on Feb. 25 with The Fluffernutters. Before you book, you might want to check with Jon at the Fluffs and see what kind of price he can get you. Last February he had 240 rooms for their February trip. I don't being in the UK will be a problem as their is a couple from Argentina that are members of the Fluffs.
    Joe & Ellen
    Desire Pearl - April 18-26, 2023
    Hedonism II - July 18-26, 2023
    Desire Pearl - September 5-13. 2023
    Nile Lifestyle Cruise - January 26 - February 8, 2024

AFF & Kasidie- Empty_Nesters
    SLS - CT_empty_nesters
    SDC - emptynesters1
    http://www.sdc.com?ref=9857

Quote Originally Posted by phillygirl22 View Post
    Be sure to indulge in the "birthday tradition" of getting people to kiss your boobies: your age determines how many people need to do it! lol
    Hi.
    That does sound like fun!
    Think I'm going to be a bit busy then as I am 50!
    I'm so looking forward to going, still got ages yet and I'm having trouble sleeping because of the excitement already lol!
    Thanks for the reply hun
    X
    Live, Love and be happy!

35 went quickly! But I was in the hot tub during a light rain, not too long before dinner. And remember, boys AND girls

I understand the excitement thing -- I have been dreaming of Hedo a LOT since my May trip. I think that's why I am going in September now!
    Definitely hook up with the Fluffs, if for nothing other than the good room rate.

Hi.
    I'm so looking forward to going, still got ages yet and I'm having trouble sleeping because of the excitement already lol!
    Thanks for the reply hun
    X
    I am sure you will be surprised at how many people will be willing to help on a Boobie Kiss Quest and just how quickly it can all happen! You might arrive a single lady but will be sure to have an instant group of friends to hang out with. People there are like no other and you will meet people that you will want to communicate with long after your flight home leaves!

Hi.
    Thanks for the reply hun
    X
    You may have to take a quick recon trip much sooner then too...

Quote Originally Posted by HedoIIIlover View Post

You may have to take a quick recon trip much sooner then too...

If I could I would! Mind you, if the funds situation changes, I will thats for sure!
    Live, Love and be happy!

Single women are always high on the "food" chain, plus there will always be couples that will watch out for you and keep you out of harms way.
    Joe & Ellen

SLS - CT_empty_nesters
    SDC - emptynesters1

Quote Originally Posted by phillygirl22 View Post
    Congratulations, you've made a great choice!
    And I can personally vouch that spending your birthday in your birthday suit is a hell of a way to celebrate!!!
    Was great fun... and an amazing ice breaker. "Hello, it's my birthday, will you kiss my boobs?"
    We still owe you some boob kisses
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

I had a woman last year on my birthday tell me that she bites people. She damn near bit my right nipple off! I was afraid if I pushed her head away the nipple was going with it.
    Joe & Ellen

SLS - CT_empty_nesters
    SDC - emptynesters1

Quote Originally Posted by TandA4Evr View Post
    I am sure you will be surprised at how many people will be willing to help on a Boobie Kiss Quest and just how quickly it can all happen! You might arrive a single lady but will be sure to have an instant group of friends to hang out with. People there are like no other and you will meet people that you will want to communicate with long after your flight home leaves!
    Awww I cant wait.....I just love suprises hehe..... ohhhh I'm So excited.....
    Nice bum btw ;-)
    XxX
    Live, Love and be happy!

Quote Originally Posted by HedoJoe View Post
    plus there will always be couples that will watch out for you and keep you out of harms way.
    Thats good to know :-)
    I now have my daughter fretting.... mind you she doesnt really understand, she thinks I am crazy going on my own!
    I personally feel totally cool about it, I am not worried at all, just so excited! and feel so good about it all...
    I told my mum that I had booked to go to Jamaica and she has only suggested to my elder cousin that she shuld come with me lol..... I had to say...errmm mum, it wouldnt be her sort of thing....hehe I couldnt tell her where I was going to, bless her she would be worrying about all sorts! bless her....she wouldnt think bad of me, she would just come up with all the things that came into her head that she could think of that could go wrong hehe.....sadly she lives her life in fear.... of every thing....
    Live, Love and be happy!

Quote Originally Posted by HedoJoe View Post
    I had a woman last year on my birthday tell me that she bites people. She damn near bit my right nipple off! I was afraid if I pushed her head away the nipple was going with it.
    LOL... I think many of us can bite, but only in the right situation ;-) hehe....
    Live, Love and be happy!

You are right, nothing to worry about! Just use a little common sense and you'll be fine

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast