Thread: Hello all newbie here

Hello all newbie here

Hi all newbie here thinking about our first hedo trip here to learn and read. Looking to go sept our oct

Hey Captain

I am a newbie as well and are going to Hedo Oct. 7th to the 15th for our virgin trip. I have learned much from this forum so I suggest reading trip reports and other threads. Ask questions as well but.....I have also learned that this forum can also be hyper sensative so be carefull on where you post your questions and keep your questions generic. If you have something specific to ask I would recommend contacting one of the Hedo veterans in a private message so as the forum people don't bite your head off. As an example I will be taking shit for this reply cause I said something negative about this forum.
    Welcome aboard Captain and maybe we will see you in October.

Cheers Chris

Hello Chris,
    Im the cynic here. LOL

Im not sure the hyper sensitive people and pud puller police still post here on this forum.

Cheers
    ScubaSteve Video

Rule #1) Never argue with an idiot. They pull you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

They usually only bite if you ask them to provided they're into that S&M stuff too. LOL
    Ask away - and be as specific as you want. As SS states above the PPP seem to be gone and even if they're not, they can go FTS. But I would also suggest that you try to find the answers you seek by first searching the forum for threads that may already address your queries.
    Remember, sharing is caring...

Hey Capt, Sergeant here.
    Well be there Sept 15th - 22nd.
    Cop N kitten..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Quote Originally Posted by chris&corinne View Post
    Hey Captain

I am a newbie as well and are going to Hedo Oct. 7th to the 15th for our virgin trip. I have learned much from this forum so I suggest reading trip reports and other threads. Ask questions as well but.....I have also learned that this forum can also be hyper sensative so be carefull on where you post your questions and keep your questions generic. If you have something specific to ask I would recommend contacting one of the Hedo veterans in a private message so as the forum people don't bite your head off. As an example I will be taking shit for this reply cause I said something negative about this forum.

Cheers Chris
    we were going to go the same week in october but on the website it list that that is black swingers fest. Figured a different week would be better for our first time

Hey Captain

Cheers Chris
    This is Chris' wife reminding her husband that his sense of humour doesn't translate well into written form. He ends up sounding like a jerk.

Captain, we are part of the International Delight's group who will be there that week as well. They seem like a really friendly group from what I can tell so far. There is at least 65 people going down so far. We booked through Tom's Trips if your interested. http://www.tomstrips.com/hot-trips/oktoberfest/

~corinne

Hey Captain,

We are newbies too. Going in April for the first time. Lots of good info here and haven't had my head bitten off yet. Maybe I'm to generic!

April? <perk>
    We will be there in April too with our group

Cop N kitten..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Can't wait till April!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CopNkitten View Post
    April? <perk>
    We will be there in April too with our group

Cop N kitten..
    We'll be counting the days to April as soon as we get back on the 21st. We're here now, weather is great and we miss you and the Spring Fling crowd! JWST is in the house and lots of fun!
    8/9/11 to 8/21/11 SOON COME, BUT NOT SOON ENOUGH!!! Kitten & Angel's Spring Fling 4/5/12 to 4/14/12

Hey Captain

Cheers Chris
    No worries, not questions will hopefully be jumped upon by those who are here daily to answer your questions. The newbie police seemed to have disappear, so all should be good!!!!
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Did someone call the police?
    Cop..

It has been rather pleasant, thank you!
    We love to share our passion: ask away!