Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: New to all of this

Quote Originally Posted by bibabe View Post
    Where do I line up for the spanking? lol
    Any time I am there all you have to do is lean over in front of me for one, any where, any time.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Rosie View Post
    Well I dont think my fiancé could give that reason could he! Hehe

Just been looking at the hedonism website, there isn't that much info but it looks alot of fun
    Hedo is a lot of fun and you will get a lot more info here then on the Super Clubs web site for Hedonism. Super Clubs needs to have the web site rated light PG so that search programs will not toss it into the adult area and limit it.

As has been posted a number of times, nude is nude, prude is anything right now so nude, topless, burka, anything inbetween.

Story time. First time my wife and I were at Hedo was to get married. We did the tour and talked about hanging out at the quad. Next morning she is up and tells me she is going to go read down at the nude pool to "check it out". I arrived after finding some breakfast with my book and as there were just a few others there, all reading the new Harry Potter book settled in nude with my copy of the book. Two hours latter I looked around to see a LOT of nude ppl and have not looked back. Nude and at Hedo it is or no vacation for us now.

So what are the percentages at the Prude Beach. 10% Nude, 40% topless and 70% wearing thong Bikinis? G-string bikinis? std bikinis?
    Same for the Prude pool, what are the ranges of attire worn. I understand this will change week to week, but what is an "average" week like for cloting on the prude side?

Of all 7 people? lol
    I was nude, he had on his trunks, the other couple were in normal clothing, as were the 3 girls...
    That was May.

In September I didn't sit down there at all, but there was a naked couple there playing each day. She is allergic to pot smoke, so they stay on the prude side and have their own party

The Nude Beach is huge, most people are down there...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345