Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Temptations Cancun

Question Temptations Cancun

So, considering a little mini vaca with our Hedo Amigo travel group to Tempations (still lovn H2, but just a little trip to help with the DIF)...we have a few questions about Temptations, thought you all could help....

Do they have theme nights?
    Is the resort a couples only? swingers? singles?
    Do they have a big hot tub?
    Any great forum sites to get to know other travelers?

Sure we will have more questions, thanks y'all

Cops and Robbers

Both were great though!
    Last edited by javacouple; 04-17-2013 at 11:05 PM.

WONDERFUL! Nice to hear a good review about TTR. We love H2, but are excited to try another resort. Going with a group, should enhance the experience too!

Hey Cop and Robber! They have 2 theme nights and one party. Thursday is PJ, Friday is White Night? and Saturday is their version of a pool party. One reason we picked Thursday-Monday is so we could hit the resort themes and party. While we are not going to have any type of schedule down there, we were thinking definitively hit the PJ party and check out the pool party. We also want to take the buses into town for the Club trips to Coco Bongo, Senior Frogs....ect.

Cancuncare is a pretty good forum (I am Face Down there also)....lots of info there and have found out important stuff like, yes insulated mugs are normal, we can bring the beer pong rafts and they serve Dos XX on tap.

Thinking worst case we get some sun, get our drink on and get to practice beer pong for 4 days in preparation for the Amigo Beer Pong Tournament in March. Of course you and I both know it will be much better than that!!

I think when the dust settles and the people on the fence figure out if they can go or not (including you two) with should have around 18-24 Amigos...my only worry is that we are too wild for this place!!!

Hope you guys make it....would be great to see you again!

2018 HEDO AMIGOS APRIL
    April 14-21 2017

Excellent review javacouple! Sure makes temptation sound more tempting!
    KC&Nicole

I loved temptations we have been there 6 times and hedo 7. I like the party at hedo but I love the night life (clubs) that Temptations takes you to. If Hedo had a disco worth a... then there would be no toss up tho.

We have been to Temptation about 7 times and we love it. I call it "Hedo Lite". All Boobs...No Junk. Jose at the Sexy Pool is awesome. And even the Quiet Pool is great with Lourdes. They both are great bartenders. The rooms are very nice and Channel 12 is a nice background for a sexy time. The food is very good. We skip the disco most nights and just hang at Patty O's since they always have some kind of entertainment like a DJ or a Band. In fact...we mostly like to get a room that is right next to Patty O's just so we can roll in at 4 AM (literally). We have always meet great people there every time. the trick is to get friendly with a timeshare owner who can get the Temptation Yacht and go for a awesome cruise full of booze, lunch, and skinny dipping!!!

Make room Amigos are coming through!!!

Ah yes, the temptation yacht and skinny dipping sounds really good!
    KC&Nicole

Chinos is also great. He and his staff always keep the fun going.

BTW...Nice Shoes!!!

Thanks! He picked them out for me!
    KC&Nicole

It sounds like a great resort. Unfortunately we never really considered it because it wasn't nude.
    Are there a fair amount of swingers or is it mostly party people.

We have been to Temptations 10 times and love it there. Very little nudity (only in some of the games) but lots of topless and craziness. Like most resorts you can find whatever you are looking for but would not call it a swingers resort. The resort is well maintained, and the food is good. Cancuncare.com is a good site to get your specifics answered (we are Davenrose in that site too). Steve the site owner is a great guy, if you get a chance you should try one of his booze (or boobs) cruises while there. Don't think you will be disappointed, so hope you have a great time

Quote Originally Posted by dmaldon762 View Post
    Make room Amigos are coming through!!!
    Looking forward to see my favorite Puerto Rican and Unicorn again! 9 weeks!!

2018 HEDO AMIGOS APRIL
    April 14-21 2017

We will be at Temptations in 64 days.....then we will ring in the New Year at Hedo II. Temptations does an excellent job pampering you and bringing your drinks to you as you lay around the pool.
    Dec. 24th - Jan. 2 (ringing in 2013)
    Post end of the world party!

Quote Originally Posted by traveltime View Post
    We will be at Temptations in 64 days.....then we will ring in the New Year at Hedo II. Temptations does an excellent job pampering you and bringing your drinks to you as you lay around the pool.
    Hey traveltime....we are there in 62 days...will be great to hang with more Hedo people!!! We have 20 +/- 4 people coming with us from the Amigo group. Looking forward to meeting you!

2018 HEDO AMIGOS APRIL
    April 14-21 2017

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast