Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1st time at Hedo Nov.26th-30th 2016

1st time at Hedo Nov.26th-30th 2016

Hello everyone, my wife and I will be making our 1st trip to Hedo at the end of November 2016 and we're wondering what we should be expecting. We've read many reviews and sounds like we are going to have a blast. Will there be anyone on here who will be there Nov. 26th thru the 30th? If so, maybe we could meet up while we are there. Any and all responses are welcome. We are both a bit nervous and anxious for this experience.

We will be there the 22nd to the 30th, so we will overlap with you. The first few days should be 75% or more capacity (tail end of Thanksgiving) dropping off some for Monday to Wednesday. You will be there for a Tuesday, so seriously consider the [mostly nude] cruise on Tuesday.

I would suggest dropping things off at your room and then heading immediately for the nude pool bar, get something to drink and then join the crowd in the nude pool or hot tub. Yes, I am in the "yank the band-aid off" camp.

What's the mostly nude cruise? I didn't see anything about that on their website.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulblind View Post
    What's the mostly nude cruise? I didn't see anything about that on their website.
    On Tuesday (and Saturday but I am sure you will arrive too late for that) at 10:30 from the pier is the infamous "three hour cruise". It is officially clothing optional but by the end most people are nude. It is $55/person plus tip. I would (and will) wait until that morning to make reservations in case the weather is bad. The second cruise during a stay is only $30, but you will only be around for one. There is a sunset cruise to Rick's Cafe on Thursday, but you won't be there for that.

Tuesday (and Saturday) is snorkeling and then swimming at the caves.

Negril Cruises

What type of dress attire does everyone where for dinner?

You can wear anything really, but you need to wear something. We usually end up wearing shorts and a shirt, or bathing suits.
    - Hedo II - November 13-20 2016
    - Hedo II - September 2013
    - Hedo III - September 2007

Totally depends. Many people follow the resort (or sometimes, group) themes and wear their costumes to dinner. Others wear anything from "normal" clothes to fishnet dresses with no underwear. Officially the only rule is that you must have your "naughty bits" covered with "something" although with some themes breasts may be on more prominent display and lose fishnet is usually fine.

Almost no one dresses very formal and if they do it is more likely to be something like a tuxedo jacket and nothing below the waist (at least after dinner, a thong during).

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar
    Most wear normal beach vacation attire to breakfast in the main dining room.Nights I usually wear shorts and a collared knit shirt and she wears something mostly in theme that is fairly daring.After running around naked all day on the beach and at the pool it's a little bit of a challenge to describe "daring".If we go to Pastafari I wear long pants and she wears more conservative attire.

Thanks everyone for the feedback. It's all been appreciated. Really looking forward to the trip and from all the reviews, it's going to be a great time.

Soulblind, Zork is spot on get to your room get nekkid sunblock up and go directly to the nude pool. As far a dressing for meals Casual shirts and shorts for me (Bruce) and sexy skimpy for Denise. Breakfast just shorts t shirt Bruce beach cover up for Denise.
    We arrive 11/24 to 12/3 see you when you get there!

Bruce and Denise
    :
    dnbforwhatever on SLS
    Dee_N_Bruce on SDC

June/July 2011 Hedo virgins no more!
    Nov/Dec 2011
    June/July 2012 Can't get enough!
    Nov/Dec 2012
    April 20th to May 4th 2013
    June 23rd to July 7th 2014
    May 2nd to May 10th 2015
    Nov 26th to Nov 30th 2015
    April 30th to May 8th 2016
    Nov 24th to Dec 3rd 2016
    May 6th to May 14th 2017
    May 5th to May 13th 2018
    May 4th to May 12th 2019
    April 24th to May 1st 2021

Some other things to remember:

1) Put suntan lotion on at least 15 minutes before going out in the sun and every two hours.
    2) There is no such thing as waterproof sunscreen - watch yourself in the pool and reply often
    3) Sunscreen is the opposite of packing - if you think you have enough - double it (In packing if you think you have enough, take out half - for Hedo, maybe 3/4)
    4) Apply sunscreen liberally to areas that don't normally see much sun!

Yes, sunburn has been my #1 method of trying to ruin vacations. Once at Couple Tower Island I did really well on the front and the back, but boy did I have a nasty burn all up and down my left side.

I know you have plenty of good feedback about dressing, but I would just add that it is your vacation, dress as you please. As for us, I don't even take any long pants, some nights I wear shorts and a tee shirt and other nights I wear a polo shirt or dress shirt , my wife usually dresses in the nightly theme or wears something sexy or slutty (she calls it slut wear)!! But mostly whatever you choose if fine...enjoy

Thanks again. Yeah, my worry was how dressed up I would need to be for the dinners. I'm also curious on what the men wear on the theme nights? Do they go in a theme costume or normally dress as they usually would when they go out? Zorn and Bruce, hopefully we will be able to meet up with you at some point during our stay. Would be nice to have some people that won't be complete strangers with.

Soulblind, I don't do any theme nights just a nice t shirt or a polo/button up for dinner. Denise always dresses sexy/slutty and looks amazing. Casual resort wear for the rest of the day if we go to the main dinning room for lunch and always enjoy breakfast with a Austin omelette. Remember as said above its your vacation do as much or as little as you want dress up or dress like beach bums its all good. Respect is the key.

Bruce and Denise
    :
    dnbforwhatever on SLS
    Dee_N_Bruce on SDC

June/July 2011 Hedo virgins no more!
    Nov/Dec 2011
    June/July 2012 Can't get enough!
    Nov/Dec 2012
    April 20th to May 4th 2013
    June 23rd to July 7th 2014
    May 2nd to May 10th 2015
    Nov 26th to Nov 30th 2015
    April 30th to May 8th 2016
    Nov 24th to Dec 3rd 2016
    May 6th to May 14th 2017
    May 5th to May 13th 2018
    May 4th to May 12th 2019
    April 24th to May 1st 2021

Thanks again. Yeah, my worry was how dressed up I would need to be for the dinners. I'm also curious on what the men wear on the theme nights? Do they go in a theme costume or normally dress as they usually would when they go out? Zorn and Bruce, hopefully we will be able to meet up with you at some point during our stay. Would be nice to have some people that won't be complete strangers with.
    As far as how many men dress up in theme is tuff to say. It depends on what groups are there and what time of year. When we go in July very few men dress up. When we go in October i would say 85% of the men are in theme of some sort. Some of the early spring groups are also big on themes. Im afraid i dont know what the norm is for November but i can tell you that if you feel like dressing up in theme it will simply make you more popular and is a great conversation starter. Also anyone who does dress up for theme generally does so for dinner as well.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast