Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: private car

Blog Entries

private car

we where wondering if anyone could throw out some names for H2 on getting a private car to the hotel in febuary. we did it at h3 and it was worth every penny. also does anyone know what groups are going then. we where told the barebottom group was going to be there but their site really doesnt confirm that.

Try Jamaica Tours Limited (JTL). They are a large ground transfer company with some Lincoln Town Cars. You may also want to try Timair, a small charter airline that is based in MoBay - that's a really cool way to see Jamaica and they fly into all the airports & aerodromes in Jamaica (including Negril where the airstrip is across the street from Hedo).

We have used the same driver the last few trips, using him again tomorrow. His name is Courteney, PM me and I will provide his e-mail and phone. $80US MBJ to Negril.

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

We are thinking of doing the same thing!. We are flying in on Friday, and staying in Mobay, then heading to Hedo on Sat. morning. We thought it would be a really big hassle to try to get all of our luggage back to the airport, find the superclubs lounge and get on the bus. So we are going to hire a taxi. What should we expect to pay for 2 people? Any suggestions? Do you just ask at the hotel in Mobay, and hope they find you a trustworthy taxi driver?
    Cowgirl (making my lists, checking them twice!!!)

Quote Originally Posted by cowgirl View Post
    We are thinking of doing the same thing!. We are flying in on Friday, and staying in Mobay, then heading to Hedo on Sat. morning. We thought it would be a really big hassle to try to get all of our luggage back to the airport, find the superclubs lounge and get on the bus. So we are going to hire a taxi. What should we expect to pay for 2 people? Any suggestions? Do you just ask at the hotel in Mobay, and hope they find you a trustworthy taxi driver?
    Just ask at the front desk were you are staying and they will provide you with a safe driver. However .... I have stayed the night in Mobay before, told the Superclubs desk and they arranged to pick me up there and get me to Hedo.That way you are not paying for additional cost to get to the resort.
    Bob

Back again !
    Hedo 2 6-16-25 2017with The Hedo Rockers !
    Group Info
    www.wildwomenvacations.com
    www.hedorockers.com
    Hedo Amigo's 3 -11-18 2017 !
    Hero Amigo Lite 9-30-10-7-2017 !
    NYE's 2017 .. 12-25-30 !

Keystone, love your tattoo! so colorful, but what is it?
    Did Superclubs give you an exact time that they would pick you up? (Yes, I know, it is Jamaica, and they are on "Island time"!!)
    Or did you have to hang out in the lobby of your hotel for hours?
    We want to get to Hedo nice and early, to really take advantage of the whole day. But, it would be nice not to have to spend another $80 on a taxi if we don't have to !!!!
    Anyone else have experience with Superclubs bus picking you up at your hotel? How would they have room? They packed our bus so full at the airport, I thought that our bags would fall out the windows!!!
    I guess, if they are sending a bus to the hotel, they would make sure to have 2 seats, but what about room for more bags?!?!
    Cowgirl (maybe I shouldn't be packing so much, but what sexy outfits should I leave behind?)

Cowgirl , that was actually body painting one year , but I now have real ink , flames ! ( firefighter ).
    They have done that for me twice, I stayed at Toby's resort , both times they picked me up early. 8 :00 am ish. But I would check with the Superclubs desk when you get to MBJ and tell them your plans.See if they will pick you up and get you there early enough....if not ask for a referral of a driver that will pick you up at what time you want to go. The drivers are safe , don't worry .
    And as far as the packing goes.... remember less is more at Hedo !
    Bob

Back again !
    Group Info
    www.hedorockers.com
    NYE's 2017 .. 12-25-30 !

Quote Originally Posted by jcandt69 View Post
    we where wondering if anyone could throw out some names for H2 on getting a private car to the hotel in febuary. we did it at h3 and it was worth every penny. also does anyone know what groups are going then. we where told the barebottom group was going to be there but their site really doesnt confirm that.
    We used Big Ship Tours when we went to Jamaica with our kids last year. Ask for Dudley, he's amazing. He pointed out highlights of Island as we drove to our resort. We also took a day trip with him and he took good care of us. (Chris is still craving jerk pork from the local place he took us too.)

Quote Originally Posted by keystone View Post
    if not ask for a referral of a driver that will pick you up at what time you want to go. The drivers are safe , don't worry .

Bob
    LOL, i dont think there is a such thing as a SAFE driver on the Island. Just sayin Bob. They all drive crazy to me
    Hedo II April 20th- 27th 2011 virgin trip
    Hedo II April 22 - 28 2012 With Hedo Mojo
    Hedo II April 12 - 19 2014

Generally, usually, maybe you can figure about $80 (US) plus tip for the trip from MoBay to Hedo II.

We like meeting people on the bus, as well as playing the "wonder who is going to Breezes and who is going to Hedo" game, lol.
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Quote Originally Posted by keystone View Post
    Cowgirl , that was actually body painting one year , but I now have real ink , flames ! ( firefighter ).
    Bob
    Yummm, firefighter, that is on my "list". wink, wink.
    Any "hot" sexy firefighters going in Aug.?????
    And, yes, less is more at Hedo, which is why my outfits are as short, and as see-thru as possible!!! Think chainmail! (but it weighs a ton!)
    Cowgirl (packing lots of sexy, see-thru outfits!)

Quote Originally Posted by Buck View Post
    LOL, i dont think there is a such thing as a SAFE driver on the Island. Just sayin Bob. They all drive crazy to me
    Just close your eyes and wish you were on the ' right ' side of the road ! lol

Back again !
    Group Info
    www.hedorockers.com
    NYE's 2017 .. 12-25-30 !

Yummm, firefighter, that is on my "list". wink, wink.
    Any "hot" sexy firefighters going in Aug.?????
    And, yes, less is more at Hedo, which is why my outfits are as short, and as see-thru as possible!!! Think chainmail! (but it weighs a ton!)
    Cowgirl (packing lots of sexy, see-thru outfits!)
    You work it girl ! just saying'....

Back again !
    Group Info
    www.hedorockers.com
    NYE's 2017 .. 12-25-30 !

Quote Originally Posted by CopNkitten View Post
    We like meeting people on the bus, as well as playing the "wonder who is going to Breezes and who is going to Hedo" game, lol.
    Cop..
    I do the same thing....you are on vacation in Jamaica... relax ...Mon

Back again !
    Group Info
    www.hedorockers.com
    NYE's 2017 .. 12-25-30 !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast