Page 222 of 438 FirstFirst ... 122172212220221222223224232272322 ... LastLast
Results 3,316 to 3,330 of 6567

Thread: The" NEW" New Real Boobs and Butts thread!

Quote Originally Posted by KandJ View Post
    Here is schoolgirl night
    Schoolgirl night is my favourite! Very sexy pics
    s
    St. Martin, FWI, 1991-2011
    Hedonism II -January 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 (x2), 2017
    Cayo Largo, Cuba, December 1-7, 2014
    Hedonism II - April 10-17, 2016 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 16-23, 2017 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 8-15, 2018 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedo 2 April 14-21, 2019 K&A Spring Fling
    H2 April 8-17, 2022 K&A Spring Fling

"If you want something you've never had, you must be willing to do something you've never done" - Thomas Jefferson

Here is schoolgirl night
    Very nice. Luv schoolgirl night

Last minute we know - but we just booked our trip for 6 - 13 Jan. It will not be our first trip to Hedo as we were there 1987 and New Years 1988/1989 BF (before kids) but with that gap we may as well be 'newbies'! In actual fact it will be 25 years to the date when we last went so we guess we are celebrating an anniversary of sorts!

Have gotten lots of excellent info from the forum and have enjoyed the pics people have posted here so we thought we should say hi and add a few of our own. No pics of me (hubby) but it will be easy to pick me out as I will be the guy with the s&%$ - eating grin on his face in awe that I am walking around Hedo with the same 'hottie' as I was so many years ago (IMHO she still looks as hot as she did then)

Looking forward to getting back to Hedo after our long hiatus and meeting some new friends!

Tried deleting the pics from my folder under settings, under attachments but that just removed them from the post so I am reupping them again and going back to try figure out how to post the other two
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 4.jpg (25.0 KB, 852 views)
    • File Type: jpeg i.jpeg (63.2 KB, 829 views)
    Last edited by alanandmarie; 01-04-2014 at 01:16 AM.

I had wanted to post a total of 4 pics but still trying to get a handle on the whole uploading process. I am having some problems with uploading the remaining two - it says that I have used up 88 of my 97KB (I made the pics as small as possible) and won't allow me to add anymore, yet I can't seem to delete the two that are in the 'manage attachment' downloader - do I need to wait an hour before I can add new ones? I created a folder and dragged them off the upload screen into it but am I supposed to delete that in order to add more?

I do know that it is going to be a lot easier drinking a cold Red Stripe by the nude bar in a few days than it is trying to upload some naughty pics...lol.

Here is schoolgirl night
    Ummm yea
    Thanx
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

alanandmarie...

We had the same problem a while back. Once you submit your 10th total post... anywhere on Adult Travel Forum, you are then promoted to "Registered User" and your allotment of data for posting pics goes from the miniscule 97KB they give you as a Junior Member to a "whopping" 1.91MB!!! Imagine the possibilities!! lol

Looks like you're just a few posts away from the big promotion!!

Have an awesome time!! You'll greatly appreciate the changes since your last visit!

KnD
    Desire Pearl hot tub, beds & swim-up bar:

Incredible paradises we've had the pleasure of experiencing:
    Couples Negril - Couples Sans Souci - Grand Lido Braco (RIP) - Hedonism III (RIP)
    Desire Riviera Maya - Hidden Beach Resort - Desire Pearl - Hedonism II

Quote Originally Posted by alanandmarie View Post
    I had wanted to post a total of 4 pics but still trying to get a handle on the whole uploading process. I am having some problems with uploading the remaining two - it says that I have used up 88 of my 97KB (I made the pics as small as possible) and won't allow me to add anymore, yet I can't seem to delete the two that are in the 'manage attachment' downloader - do I need to wait an hour before I can add new ones? I created a folder and dragged them off the upload screen into it but am I supposed to delete that in order to add more?

I do know that it is going to be a lot easier drinking a cold Red Stripe by the nude bar in a few days than it is trying to upload some naughty pics...lol.
    Three more posts and you'll have a bit more memory. Hopefully to post a few more pics!
    We love Hedonism II

Thanks KnD - I thought it might be something like that as I couldn't even create a photo alblum. So instead of just posting a few more threads I spent hours scouring the FAQ's thinking I must be missing something obvious - typical luddite!

We are looking forward to our trip although my better half was a bit apprehensive after reading some negative reviews on other sites regarding the conditions of the rooms. We only had the option of gardenview prude side when we booked (we stayed on the nude side our previous two trip) but I did send an email to the PR manager whose addy I got from a trip advisor review - hopefully he passes it on. What did help change her mind was reading all the positive reviews on this forum - so thanks to all for helping 'twist her arm'...lol

I am sure once we get there and meet all the other Hedoites we will have a blast.

Thanks Smile - you are officially our 10th post and I will get to uploading a few more pics!

We have our 10 posts and more room for posting pictures! A Bali bathtub pic from two years ago and some Vegas fun from last fall!

We have our 10 posts and more room for posting pictures! A Bali bathtub pic from two years ago and some Vegas fun from last fall!
    Very much worth the wait and effort

Last minute we know - but we just booked our trip for 6 - 13 Jan. It will not be our first trip to Hedo as we were there 1987 and New Years 1988/1989 BF (before kids) but with that gap we may as well be 'newbies'! In actual fact it will be 25 years to the date when we last went so we guess we are celebrating an anniversary of sorts!

Have gotten lots of excellent info from the forum and have enjoyed the pics people have posted here so we thought we should say hi and add a few of our own. No pics of me (hubby) but it will be easy to pick me out as I will be the guy with the s&%$ - eating grin on his face in awe that I am walking around Hedo with the same 'hottie' as I was so many years ago (IMHO she still looks as hot as she did then)

Looking forward to getting back to Hedo after our long hiatus and meeting some new friends!

Tried deleting the pics from my folder under settings, under attachments but that just removed them from the post so I am reupping them again and going back to try figure out how to post the other two
    Are you sure those pictures aren't from 25 years ago? In our honest opinion that is one hot looking lady :-)
    "Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and proudly proclaiming -- WOW! What a ride!"

Next ride to Hedo: Jan 29th - Feb 16th 2016. :

Quote Originally Posted by rennie69 View Post
    Are you sure those pictures aren't from 25 years ago? In our honest opinion that is one hot looking lady :-)
    We agree.
    Hedo II CHERRY popped May 2010
    Hedo II Sept 2010,2011, 2012, 2013,2014, 2015,2016,2017,2018
    Hedo II May 2011, April 2012, 2013, 2014,2015,2016,2017,2018
    July 2-8,2017 won 5 free nights at the Repeaters Party
    NEXT TRIPS HOME!!!
    April 25-May 4, 2019 with Tom's Trips Zoo Krew www.tomstrips.com
    September 5 - 14, 2019 with Tom's Trips Zoo Krew IIwww.tomstrips.com
    Earthangel496 on SLS / Kasidie

Rennie and earthangel - thanks for the kind words and I will make sure I pass them along to my better half! I am sure she will appreciate it and it may help her to get over her apprehensions about heading back to Hedo, that along with all the positive reviews she has since read here.

I only wish they had digital cameras 25 years ago - the pics I would have gotten! We only have a few pics of our trips because you were always worried about getting the film developed.

A couple more from this past November in Vegas

OK... we'll jump back into the fray here. This one's from the Hedo 2 nude pool this past July.

Hedo2-2013.jpg
    Desire Pearl hot tub, beds & swim-up bar:

Incredible paradises we've had the pleasure of experiencing:
    Couples Negril - Couples Sans Souci - Grand Lido Braco (RIP) - Hedonism III (RIP)
    Desire Riviera Maya - Hidden Beach Resort - Desire Pearl - Hedonism II

Page 222 of 438 FirstFirst ... 122172212220221222223224232272322 ... LastLast