Thread: Looking for a travel partner for August 2011

Looking for a travel partner for August 2011

I'm off from work between August 11- 24th. I'm very much interested in coming to Hedo II between theses date and interested in staying at least 7 nights. I usually travel with my brother, but unfortunately he is unable to travel during these times. I checked the prices and for one (1) person traveling to Hedo II is over $2,400. When two people travel together the price drops.

I'm in search for a travel buddy, preferable female, but not mandatory to find a travel partner that will split the cost of this great all inclusive resort.

I live in the Wash, D.C. area, single, athletic,responsible, easy going&open minded, and very down to earth.

I tried many different Travel buddy sites with no results. If anyone is in the same boat as me, or can offer some sound advise it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Try booking as a single share, you will save $ and chances are you may or may not get a roomate. Go for Garden view prude side and have fun ! There are a good number of TA's that could help you with this. Denny P , Castaway's , Try Ken at Island Travel or Wild Women any of these companys can help you out.

Back again !
    Hedo 2 6-16-25 2017with The Hedo Rockers !
    Group Info
    www.wildwomenvacations.com
    www.hedorockers.com
    Hedo Amigo's 3 -11-18 2017 !
    Hero Amigo Lite 9-30-10-7-2017 !
    NYE's 2017 .. 12-25-30 !

I was recently toying with the idea of a quick trip... At least online, there is no single share option. I believe there was two years ago (i actually booked on the phone, and know it was offered.)but didnt even see mention of it recently

I did single share last August- same as you, had an opportunity for a quick trip on my own- and Denny (dennyp.com) did a great job booking it for me. They never gave me a roommate, and I paid for single share prude garden view and ended up with a nude oceanview all to myself!

Laura

Thanks keystone, since I couldnt find a travel friend, I decided to make a bold move and travel alone to HII I was able to book for August 11-18th, I got a garden view room, for the life of me I have no idea what that means, I hope the room is not too far from the excitiment. The place I booked with assured me that I'M getting a room all to myself. I hope that is the case when I arrive. The whole trip cost me $ 1780.00 a HEFTY price, but looking to have some jerk chicken, kick back and meet new and exciting people.I hope I dont feel out of place traveling alone.

Go and enjoy ! Try to meet some people on the board here that are going the same time as you. Just be open and friendly, and you will be just fine ! Say hello to Doreth at the nude grill for me.
    Bob

Back again !
    Hedo 2 6-16-25 2017with The Hedo Rockers !
    Group Info
    www.wildwomenvacations.com
    www.hedorockers.com
    Hedo Amigo's 3 -11-18 2017 !
    Hero Amigo Lite 9-30-10-7-2017 !
    NYE's 2017 .. 12-25-30 !