Thread: room

room

i'm sure this topic has been beaten to death, but are there any rooms that are nicer than others, or in better repair? I am looking at the oceanview au natural, but is it worth it?

Layout wise, there are two different types of rooms... those with jaccuzzis and those without.
    Other than that... the location is really a matter of perference... oceanview prude or nude has the same ocean ;>
    So for many, its not really worth the difference in $$$ for the oceanview au natural as you are free to travel to any part of the resort

Ocean view nude gets you closer to the nude beach and nude pool but that's about it, as sunbabes said it is the same ocean. So if you don't mind walking a little further you can save some $$$ by staying ocean view prude. We always book oceanview prude as our theory is lower cost=more days. We have been successful a couple times in getting an upgrade once we got there.

We did ovn in april and were less than a 2 min walk to the nude pool and hot tub but far enuff away that we didnt here that same area. When we go back we will stay ovn again just as we spend ALL our time at the nude pool and hot tub.
    Hedo II April 20th- 27th 2011 virgin trip
    Hedo II April 22 - 28 2012 With Hedo Mojo
    Hedo II April 12 - 19 2014

Ocean view prude makes it a 3-5 min walk to the nude pool. 1-2 min walk to the food. You may make the
    walk a couple times a day but for what you pay for OVN, OVP can give you an extra day (or 2). Trip 1 was
    OVN, trip 2 garden nude...it will be OV prude from now on.

The money is irrelevant over the quality and overall convenience. We only have a week regardless so we are taking a package deal. So the concept of getting another day by saving on the price of the room doesn't apply. What DOES apply is making the most of the week (5 days after travel time i guess to be realistic and glum) we do have there. Thanks everyone for the replies so far!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by scott-n-bobbi View Post
    Ocean view prude makes it a 3-5 min walk to the nude pool. 1-2 min walk to the food. You may make the
    walk a couple times a day but for what you pay for OVN, OVP can give you an extra day (or 2). Trip 1 was
    OVN, trip 2 garden nude...it will be OV prude from now on.
    You old cheap ass. Bet Lewis is higher than a kite and having a ball.
    Hedo II April 20th- 27th 2011 virgin trip
    Hedo II April 22 - 28 2012 With Hedo Mojo
    Hedo II April 12 - 19 2014

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tjtravellers View Post
    The money is irrelevant over the quality and overall convenience. We only have a week regardless so we are taking a package deal. So the concept of getting another day by saving on the price of the room doesn't apply. What DOES apply is making the most of the week (5 days after travel time i guess to be realistic and glum) we do have there. Thanks everyone for the replies so far!!!!
    If money is no object and you can't extend the trip by saving, you might as well go for the whole banana and do OVN jacuzzi.
    8/9/11 to 8/21/11 SOON COME, BUT NOT SOON ENOUGH!!! Kitten & Angel's Spring Fling 4/5/12 to 4/14/12

ideally....but no jacuzzi rooms left according to my research with package deals.

our fist tip was 5 days we had the luxury of extendig 2 days because of the 4th of july we stayed ovn first 5days ovp next2 rooms were identical and quiet and we were 4 rooms down from the nude pool/ jacuzzi at first and then very close to the food and disco the last 2 nights we are staying ovp next time for 14 days we will not make the mistake of booking too short again! have a blast! we know you will. Bruce @ Dee
    Last edited by Dee and Bruce; 07-16-2011 at 05:08 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dee and Bruce View Post
    our fist tip was 5 days we had the luxury of extendig 2 days because of the 4th of july we stayed ovn first 5days ovp next2 rooms were identical and quiet and we were 4 rooms down from the nude pool/ jacuzzi at first and then very close to the food and disco the last 2 nights we are staying ovp next time for 14 days we will not make the mistake of booking too short again! have a blast! we know you will. Bruce @ Dee
    Glad to hear your "fist" trip went well. When is your dildo trip? LOL Sorry...I couldn't resist.
    8/9/11 to 8/21/11 SOON COME, BUT NOT SOON ENOUGH!!! Kitten & Angel's Spring Fling 4/5/12 to 4/14/12

@ candg ok i deserve it saw it right after i posted but still funny i have tears in my eyes telling dee about my mispelling!

We prefer a 2nd floor room. Seems to be less bugs and you can leave the slider open when not in the room. I also think there is less dampness on the 2nd floor.
    First trip to Hedo II.....1986
    First couple tossed out of the Grand Lideo..opening week

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dee and Bruce View Post
    @ candg ok i deserve it saw it right after i posted but still funny i have tears in my eyes telling dee about my mispelling!
    No need to cry...we forgive you! LOL